Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
My face skin look dull uneven skin colour n lot of pimple scars n holes but now I have no pimples but scars n holes remain on my face. If I use any cream it's go worst again so pls suggest d solution.
I am a 52 year old female. I have developed kidney stones since on year. A scan taken yesterday showed both kidneys have stones 2.5 to 3 mm. What must be my treatment.
I an a 20 years old girl, after started studying in bangalore from last 3 years my hair fall has increased a lot more recently, I am following GM diet, the hair fall has become very scary, like 200-250 strands a day. Please suggest me something. I might go bald like this in very shot time.
I am losing hair since last 3 years scalp is visible now tried ayurvedic treatments not worked .Can you tell me if leech therapy helpful in growing hair and how much time it will take.
Doctor I think that I am having migraine ALWAYS HEADACHE HOW TO OVERCOME FROM IT HELP ME DOCTOR ALSO TOLD ME THAT IT MIGHT BE migraine HOW TO OVERCOME HELP ME PLEASE.
I had some pain in my last tooth. I consulted a dentist. He told me its wisdom tooth. But there is very less pain and today just bellow that tooth I found a small guilt in my top part of neck. Please tell me about it What it could be? Is there any chance of cancer? Because there is no pain in the guilt. My DAD died of mouth cancer just one month ago and he was not able to survive for more than 11 months. Please help me.
I am suffering from tooth pain from last 2 days and my tooth has cavity from last 4 year so, what am I do?
Dietary tips to overcome PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Know how Healthy diet will help you to avoid obesity and cancer
I feel sensitivity in my teeth and .sometimes I feel like my mouth is smelling. Wt can I do? Tell me the best tips.
My mother is suffering from migraine headache from last 30 years, what kind of is treatment for her.
Hello doctor. My father is suffering from loose motion from a month. He goes to bathroom 3 or 4 times in a day. He has taken medicine for infection but the problem is going on. Please help.
I do workout for attractive body shape I am vegetarian so please suggest me good diet plan for regular basis thank you.
Can drinking WARM WATER CAN MAKES ME THIN ACTUALLY I AM DRINKING allot OF WARM WATER AND MY PANT GETS LOOSE I AM SO THIN WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GAIN WEIGHT DOCTOR HELP ME PLEASE AM SO LONELY AND SICK my wright was 60 but it is 48 doctor.
Her complexion is not fair. Have any cream in market for fair-complexion. I have head about skin-shine, melaz any many more add with 30 days replacement guarantee. U advise me what should she use for better and soon result.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.