Doctor in Dr.Pallavi Sule OPD At Nahar Medical Centre
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr.Pallavi Sule OPD At Nahar Medical CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is very soft spoken,much friendly that I can discuss my prblm to her very nicely
Skin covers us from top to toe and has three layers - Epidermis: The outermost layer, Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis and Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue. Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays.
The mistakes that you may make while washing your face could lead to issues like irritation, dryness and even wrinkles. Read on to find out how you can avoid making these common errors, and save your skin from blemishes, ageing and lustreless look.
- Not cleaning your hands before touching the face: Always clean the germs and dirt of your hands first before moving onto your face. Ignoring this crucial first step can cause you to transfer all the bacteria and dirt of your hands on your face, giving rise to common skin problems such as acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Washing face with hot water: When it comes to the water that you splash on your face, you should always use lukewarm or room temperature water. This is because hot water leaves your skin dry as it washes away the skin's essential oils; and cold water can break the capillaries (fine blood vessels) of your skin. In contrast, mildly lukewarm water will keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Using the wrong cleanser: The use of the wrong cleanser can throw your ph levels out of balance. The optimal ph balance of your skin is 5.5ph. This is the ideal level at which the thin protective layer on the surface of the skin (called acid mantle) can function to keep germs, toxins and bacteria at bay. You should therefore be picking your cleanser based on your skin type as it would come with the right ph balance.
- Rushing through the routine: Lastly, don't rush through your cleansing routine. Make sure to properly rinse your face of cleanser completely, otherwise the residues would cause your skin to dry up later on, leading to skin irritation. It is therefore very important to pay attention to all the little details that make up your face-washing routine. By doing it right, you get to achieve the clear and blemish-free skin that you always wanted.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
- Avoid sun exposure : This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Always wear sunscreen : This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
- Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding the use of too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look younger and slow down the aging process.
I am suffering from fungal infection on my foot .it is so paining .what should I do to get relief from this fungal infection.
On my face too much oil coming daily. Actually I am very disappointed with this oily skin .Doctor, do you have any medicine suggestion for this problem.
I am suffering some kinda skin infection. Its itching all over the body. I prescribed a doctor he gave me medicines & ointments to get rid of that disease. My doc said you got fungal infection in your thy shapes and scrotum too. Pls give me better medicines .so give me a prescription. Its spreading all over the body.
Acne is a condition where the skin experiences breakouts of clusters of pimples as well as other growths like blackheads and whiteheads. This skin condition affects the face, neck and even shoulders in some severe cases. In many cases, these pimples may be swollen and even filled with pus. The most common causes of acne include hormonal changes.
Read on to know more about the ways in which you can manage acne:
1. Hygiene: It is important to keep the skin clean as clogged pores often lead to breakouts on the skin, like acne. One must wash the face twice a day at least, so as to ensure that micro particles that can escape from pollutants and other dirt and grime get washed away from the surface of the skin, instead of settling into the pores and clogging them. You can use your fingertips in order to gently rub a mild cleanser or face wash into your skin and then rinse with water. Also, steer clear of facial scrubs and other exfoliation elements as this can make the acne even worse, leaving you with permanent scars if you happen to pop a pimple or scrub too hard.
2. Do not Touch: It is important to remember that constant touching and popping of the pimples can lead to scarring as well as infections in the long run. It is imperative to keep the affected area clean as the hands are one of the most used parts of the body that come in contact with all sorts of dust and dirt, which can easily get transferred to the face every time we touch it. This can make the condition even worse and lead to further inflammation of the pimples.
3. Sun Exposure: If you are suffering from acne, you must ensure that you do not remain exposed to the sun for too long, as the harmful ultraviolet rays will make the condition even worse, and can lead to oozing. This can inturn cause infection and other related skin problems. Also, one must avoid tanning beds and booths as the harmful chemicals used to get a temporary tan can end up having a negative effect on the skin and the acne.
4. Products: When you use a product for the condition, ensure that it is approved by your dermatologist first. You must also use a product long enough before you switch to another product, as constantly switching creams and lotions can lead to a flare up of the condition. Also, before you start using a product, test it on a small patch of your skin on the arm or the leg, so that you know whether or not it will suit you.
Hair fall has become very common for everyone now. The reason can range from environmental factors to biological ones. Being aware of the causes is the first step in preventing serious hair fall. Following are the ways to deal with it:
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia, also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your woes. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least, use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage. If you are losing sleep over losing your hair, it's time you consult a professional.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.