Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Mind Over Image ConsultingYour feedback matters!
There is some always some cough in my throat. And I got cold and cough very instant. Coz of this I do not have banana types of food. Example I do not eat sprouts. So kindly help me to get rid off from this problem.
Sir I am suffering from hair loss and hair fall And too much dandruff in my hair please help for treatment.
I had taken IGE test since I had asthma. The levels were 850UI. It was high (normally upto 200UI). What are the natural remedies to decrease it?
Hlo. Doctor pls help. I am suffering from heavy hair fall and dandruff. And does pantene shampoo is good to stop hair fall. Pls reply.
I have constipation from last 1 year I pass stool almost two or three days after. please tell me does it cause any serious disease how can I overcome from this disease. Am I loosing weight due to this.
I experiences many pimples on my face last three years. What can I do. They seems to be acne and after some times they are full of puss and pain what is the perfect cure to get rid of these pimples quickly. I am now using himalaya neem face wash. Please suggest me some proper diet so I can get rid of these acne.
I have got plenty of dandruff in my head. I tried curd with lemon, neem paste but nothing is working. Can you suggest me a effective way. Im not able to control this .There is heavy hair loss too. Im currently using a homeopathic shampoo.
Respected Doctor, I am 23 years old, I have oily skin. In my teenage I had pimples on my face. Gradually those have been disappeared but it left behind some pores and holes on my face. Therefore, is there any treatment for being to be flawless skin. Hoping your valuable responses soon.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent.
We all wonder if the way we think, feel and behave are normal? For this we need to be aware of some typical signs and symptoms that show itself in emotions, thoughts and behaviours.
Let us go through this checklist to evaluate how you feel:
- Do you constantly feel sad or down?
- Do you have confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate?
- Do you have excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt?
- Do you feel extreme mood changes of highs and lows?
- Do you feel that you need to withdrawal from friends and activities?
- Do you feel significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping?
- Do you feel a sense of detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia (suspiciousness) or hallucinations (interactions with the unseen)?
- Do you feel the inability to cope with daily problems or stress?
- Do you have trouble understanding and relating to situations and to people?
- Do you have problems related with alcohol or drug abuse?
- Do you think you have major changes in eating habits?
- Do you feel you have sex drive changes?
- Do you constantly feel excessive anger, hostility or violence?
- Do you have suicidal thinking?
The above thoughts, feelings and behaviours can be a sign of illness when the frequency and intensity increase to such a point that it affects our daily life.
Sometimes symptoms of a mental health disorder appear as physical problems, such as stomach pain, back pain, headache, or other unexplained aches and pains.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of people online at one time, are using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like stress and anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape, exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have black spot and pimples on my face tell what can I do for it I have not use any medicine or cream for same.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body.
Here is the homeopathic treatment for it:
- Influenzinum - It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.
- Aconitum or aconite - Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
- Allium cepa - Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
- Aconite - This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna - Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur - This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Pulsatilla - Yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive. Homeopathy does'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Memory problems are a quite common complaint, it is a fact that memory power diminishes with age, but when it incarcerates children and youngsters, it becomes something to seriously watch over. Mother nature has provided us with a number of power-packed natural foods. Various other factors can affect your memory like sleep deprivation, nutritional deficiencies (particularly b vitamins), drinking alcohol and smoking habits and use of certain medications.
Here is one of ancient plus medicinal remedy which will help you to boost and sharpen your memory, try this and see the amazing results you get. Everyone wanted to be genius, scholar. Every parents wants their children to be a genius, so here is one simple, easy, nutritious and memory boosting remedy, to increase yours, your children's memory skills, and cognitive function. Drink this milk daily and see the results within few days.
* Almond - saffron milk - soak 10 almonds in water overnight.
In the next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds. Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron into it. Boil this almonds paste with mixture of milk and saffron. Stir it well and drink once a day.
Almond - saffron milk is an excellent remedy to improve memory, sharpen memory and boost brainpower. They are rich in antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that boost memory.
* Due to their rich antioxidant content, almonds are good for your eyes, too.
For better results consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
What is hypertension?
Blood pressure is defined as the measure of force which is exerted by the arterial blood on the arterial blood vessels. Damage can occur if the pressure is constantly high over time. This results in the stretching of the arterial walls beyond their threshold and the tissues of the arteries get damaged. Blood pressure is recorded as a ratio of two numbers. The higher number represents the systolic pressure (used to measure the pressure in the ventricles when it relaxes) and the lower one is the measure for diastolic pressure (used to measure the pressure during ventricular relaxation). Going by medical guidelines, you are diagnosed with hypertension if your blood pressure goes over 140 over 90 mmHg. Not treating hypertension over a long span of time can lead to end-organ damage and ultimately, death.
Other problems associated with high blood pressure are-
Alternative medicines that can help cure hypertension
- BASIL: Basil is a herb that when incorporated in food can make it delicious. It can be added to a variety of food items and cuisines. It can also help lower high blood pressure levels. This is enough reason to add a dash of basil leaves to your food when you cook.
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon is again used as a seasoning in a lot of dishes and there is not much effort one has to take in order to incorporate it into their regular diet. The consumption of cinnamon is seen to be beneficial, especially in people with hypertension. You can make an effort to incorporate more cinnamon in your diet by sprinkling some in your oatmeal, breakfast cereal or coffee.
- CARDAMOM: This seasoning is very common in India, most prominently in the south Indian states. Studies investigating the effects of cardamom have shown that incorporating cardamom in your food for several months has positive effects on the blood pressure by reducing it. You can add cardamom in the form of seeds or powder in your soups and stews. Cardamom goes well if sprinkled on baked goods as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.