Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Restenosis
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Miloni SanchetiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with diabetes type 2 since 12 years inspite of medication my fasting and pp hover around 200 & 235. I'm using Glycomet gp2 500 mg, morning and evening, and in afternoon I am using Istamet 500 mg. Request alternative medicine to control the same.
Hello Doctor ,I'm Krishna from Patna. I'm student of graduate, I want to say that I am very thin, I want get the strong body and good personalities please suggest me, what I do.
Hii I am 18 years old and my weight is 45 kg. Can I take nutrigain capsule to gain weight. It will helpful for me to gain weight.
I have fat accumulation around the waist as also suffering from constipation, gas, joint pan problem, which yogasanas and medicines would help.
I have fat in my thighs and arms only and I'm short in height. So it's looks really bad. Please suggest me what should I do to reduce the extra fat?
Do psychosis medicines has any side effect as I am taking since 44 months daily two times a day. Common problem for me are high SGPT and SGOT of liver, weight gain and belly fat.
How to loose weight at belly region quickly? Please give me some food diet to follow. I am non vegetarian. What and what not to eat?
I took jhandu pancharista 60 ml daily for 15 days around 40 days ago. It is 11% alcoholic and contains some anti depressant. After stopping this medicine I am felling the withdrawal symptoms like head tremoring, pain in nerves ,legs and hands, difficulty in urination. Sometime headache. Will it go by it's own. Or should I take some steps. Is it life threatening or can cause some chronic head problem? My exams are going ,so I am quite busy. So can I hold for a month at least! And please tell some natural recovery steps please reply!
I was prescribed to take Cholecalciferol Granules 1 gm Sachet per week for 8 weeks for My VITAMIN D Deficiency. Each 1 gm Cholecalciferol contains 60,000 I.U. By mistake I have taken an entire 1 gm Sachet in a day at a time. Is this anyway harmful? Is there any damage? Is it dangerous? Is this Overdose? However I have stopped consuming that after the incident. Shall I resume consumption after one week?
Why is papaya a great food?
- High In Fiber – Papaya is a great source of dietary fiber . This nutrient absorbs toxins in the colon that can cause cancer and eliminates them from the body through bowel movement. Due to its rich fiber content, papaya aids digestion and imparts a beautiful glow to your skin.
- Rich In Vitamins And Minerals – Papaya contains abundant amounts of vitamin C, a potent antioxidant . It also aids wound healing, reduces the risk of cancer due to oxidative stress, and boosts your immunity to fight common ailments such as cold and cough. This fruit is also replete with vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, iron, potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, and magnesium. Vitamin A is required to maintain healthy vision while phosphorus is needed for good heart health.
- Rich In Antioxidants – The antioxidants present in dried papaya help to strengthen immunity and eliminate free radicals that are hazardous to your health. This fruit contains more amount of beta-carotene than in carrots.
- Abundant In Bioflavonoids – Also known as vitamin P, bioflavonoids are semi-essential nutrients that work as nature’s modifiers and respond to biological changes in the body. The bioflavonoids in papaya modify the reaction of the body to viruses, carcinogens, and allergens, thereby protecting it from harmful and life-threatening diseases.
Skin Benefits of Papaya:
- Moisturises the Skin
- Clears Pigmentation
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Reduces under eye dark circles
- Cures Eczema and Psoriasis
- Treats Melasma
- Removes Tan
- Controls Acne Breakout
Hair Benefits of Papaya:
1. Stimulates Hair Growth
2. Controls Dandruff
3. Conditions Hair
Taking water early morning in empty stomach will relieve your more than 10 illness like gastritis, constipation, gastric ulcer, fullness of abdomen etc.
5 diet and fitness tips for busy people
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
- Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
- Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
- Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
- Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
- Eat healthy and on time
Foods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
- Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
- Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
- To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
- Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.
- Sleep is important
Finding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
To get a restful sleep:
- Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
- Avoid watching tv or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
- Focus on deep breathing
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
- Watch your posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
- Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
- Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
- Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder.
Hi doctor good evening, I'm 22 year's old, I'm preparing civil service examination. Every day I feel excessive sleepiness. Though I took adequate sleep in night time I cannot even control sleeping day time. And that sleep is not existing long time I need just 5 minutes, but I can't control that 5 minutes sleep. When I control that sleeping I can't, that comes apart from my control.
Hi, i am 42 year old, having knee pain from past one month, pls suggest yoga fr knee pain and weight loss, im 75 kgs, height 5'5.
How do I gain more weight in 1 month? Please help me, I am very thin guy ,I also want body ,muscles like my friends. Plzz help?
You are feeling under the weather, and you wish you could eat something fried or processed right now to feel better. But that may not be the smartest thing to do! Read on to know more about what you should avoid eating when you are sick.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, don’t go anywhere near sweet foods made of artificial sweeteners, since sorbitol (a kind of artificial sweetener) isn’t digestible and can instigate diarrhea. Also, avoid foods that can trigger bloating and gas, such as apples, onion, broccoli, beans and cabbages. Dairy, caffeine and alcohol can also provoke diarrhoea.
- Don’t consume dairy products, chocolate, pain medications and iron supplements if you are constipated.
- If you are nauseous, don’t eat greasy, oily or spicy foods. Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol as well.
- If you are having difficulties in swallowing due to a sore throat, hot fluids are by far the most beneficial. Not only do they help soothe your sore throat, but they're also known to loosen mucus, which may help relieve other symptoms such as congestion and stuffiness, often accompanying a sore throat, so consider eating soup or drinking hot water to alleviate the pain, and scratchy, hard foods such as granola, potato chips and nuts. Acidic juices made from vegetables and fruits, such as grape juice or orange juice, can also aggravate a sore throat.
- When your body aches, don’t grab that cup of espresso or that glass of whiskey, since both caffeine and alcohol can dehydrate the body, thereby worsening the pain.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners, aged chesses, MSG (monosodium glutamate which is found in soy sauce), chocolate, red wine and processed meat, if you have a headache. MSG has been linked to blood pressure which can cause headaches.
- Dairy products, processed or packaged foods, should be avoided if you have an earache.
- If you have an allergy, don’t consume milk, wheat, soy, berries, eggs, tomatoes, fish, nuts, chocolates and nuts. These foods commonly cause itching.
- You might have cold, or your nose won’t stop running. A hot broth or hot tea will give you comfort, but you should avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Spicy foods actually aggravate a runny nose.
- Flu, sinus or cold infection can inflame and irritate nasal blood vessels, making you feel like your nose is blocked. Avoid sugar and spicy foods if you have a congested nose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My weight is big problem for me. Please suggest me some exercise and some food which are helpful for reduce weight before diwali.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where glucose level of your body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body. This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems?
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound
You can follow the methods mentioned below to avoid getting infected:
- Taking care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of, letting bacteria to build up, it can lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and use a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problems turn to larger ones
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly heals If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.