Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Madiha clinicYour feedback matters!
Detoxification is a process in which a person makes lifestyle changes to clear body of toxins. These lifestyle changes involve abstaining from harmful things. Some changes are temporary, such as following a cleansing diet, others are permanent.
Toxins are substance that can be poisonous or cause negative health effects, it can be metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides, and poisons
The Body and Detoxification
The excretory system in the body plays the largest role in detoxification. The main organs involved in excretion are the skin, liver, lungs, large intestine, and kidneys.
The liver filters and excretes waste, hormones, drugs, and other foreign substances. The lungs help remove carbon dioxide. The large intestine converts waste into stool that is expelled from the body through defecation. The kidneys filter the blood and help remove waste from the body through urination.
The entire body relies on this system to live a healthy life. Your body is detoxifying itself all the time, around the clock, 24x7
Ways To Detox Your Body
Take green vegetables and fruits over fast food and other processed foods. Avoid pesticide contaminated foods
Exercise & Meditation
Exercise and meditation help maintain a healthy body. Exercising helps body to sweat, and this helps release toxins through your skin.
Meditation helps to keep your mind clear and reduces stress
Few foods stuffs that aids in detoxification like garlic, lemon, broccoli sprouts, mung beans, and raw vegetables.
Raw diet – like uncooked fruits and vegetables along with raw nuts, seeds, and sprouts.
Juices – made from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Breathe Clean Air
Breathing clean air reduces your exposure to toxins especially over your home and work areas.
Proper ventilation at home and work placePlanting.Planting house plants which act as natural air purifier
Drinking Luke warm water a glass everyday is a powerful tool to detoxify the waste in body Bathing with luke warm water also soothes and remove toxins from body.
I would like to know that I don't have a good physique, my body is too weak. How to gain mass. Please recommended suitable mass gainers and advice. Thanking You.
I am 22 years old. I am female. I am underweight. I had tried many medicines and powders but I am not gaining weight. What should I do nw?
Are you a heavy drinker who has undergone a Weight Loss Surgery (WLS)? In this case, you need to limit your alcohol consumption as alcohol may have a different effect on you after undergoing a WLS. It is common for a person to get quickly inebriated after consuming alcohol on an empty stomach as alcohol takes a long time to pass through the stomach into the intestines, where the processing occurs. Hence, after having a WLS, the chance of this phenomenon increases because your stomach is made smaller and holds lesser food. This is common after a gastric bypass surgery or a gastric sleeve surgery. The effect of the alcohol is much stronger.
How it happens?
Alcohol gets partially metabolized in the stomach, but the processing which is undergone in the stomach is not enough for inebriation. The real processing takes place in the small intestine, when the stomach processes food. The small intestine’s opening remains closed most of the time in order to retain food in the stomach, so that the digestive juices can break it down. When the food is passed on to the small intestine, the gap is filled up by alcohol. The alcohol follows the food into the small intestine. A steady flow of alcohol is created, which is responsible for making us feel drunk. In gastric bypass patients, compared to normal people, the effect of alcohol is experienced faster and the level of alcohol in the blood gets enhanced.
Several changes occur in our body after a WLS and the changes keep on occurring as the weight reduces. The body becomes much more sensitive to small changes that occur. The body responds more to different smells and chemicals. Further, alcohol also cause health hazards. It is a carbohydrate having no nutritional value, which leads to an increase in weight.
After having a weight loss surgery, it is quite possible for many people to become alcoholic, in spite of not having any history of being an alcoholic. Chances are that a person who is already in the habit of drinking, will become more likely to develop the habit of drinking alcohol in excess. After a WLS, a person should be very careful about his or her drinking habits as drinking one or two glasses of wine may cause the same effect as that of drinking six to seven glasses. It is important to let close friends and family members know about the problem as they may be able to help you with proper control and management of alcoholism.
I am 23 years old and my weight is 48 kgs and I want to gain weight, suggest me diet chart and Some Supplements like Tablets, capsules, powder (like protinex). I am pure veg. Thank you.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.
Hello doc I am 24 years old and my height is 172 cm and 58 kg wight I want to gain my weight 10-12 kg doing gym daily .I want duet plan which fruit and what should be in and should be out from my food. How much calories I should gain per day. Thnx.
I have weight gain issue After eating properly it's not increasing M married from last two years. M fit Nd don't HV any health issue jst d weight gain issue.
My Friend is underweight she want to gain weight but she can't gain weight & she also lost her immunity. please suggest any supplement food can be help her to gain weight or consult to Dr. or nutritionist to gain weight.
Can I take protein rich diet and supplements to gain weight. I have internal piles. May b piles are the reason for my weight loss.
I am 21 years old male and I want to gain weight quickly what should I eat my present weight is 43 kg.
Hello, I'm 24 years old girl, my weight is only 44, can I take ensure protein powder for muscle gain, I have no health problem, and no co morbidities.
My wife had normal delivery on 20 Jan. Family members suggested her to drink less water but due to raising temperature she feels thirsty. Earlier she supposed to drink @5 ltr water per day How much water she should drink? Can drinking more water affect to baby or her kindly suggest.
My weight has continuously decreased for 1 or 2 month, my weight is already not good so I want to gain my weight and body. I have tried some diet plane but no effect so please tell me any protean, tab or syrup etc. Which gain my weight and body.
Helo I am 28 years old girl and taking protein ex from last two month. Any harm of this or not. Can I take it in summer or not.
I am 27 years old female. From past 3-4 months, I have lost 2-3 kgs weight, feel weak, loss of energy, can see some food particles in bowels, loss of appetite but feels empty in the stomach. Also, I have hypothyroid and on Thyronorm 50 but got my TSH recently tested which was below the normal range 0.109. Please help.
I am teacher. I does stand and speak whole day. So, I have tired so much due to energy loss. I have continuously weakness day by day. How I get instant energy. What can I use any supplement for instant energy.
One of the most common scenarios that most people are faced with is a constant feeling of tiredness and lethargy even after you have had a full night’s sleep. The questions popping in your mind right about now is, why is this happening? Why does the lethargic feeling fail to leave you even after you had a proper 8 hours sleep? Why is your sleep getting into the way of your professional productivity? Though there are a number of different explanations to this constant feeling of cloudiness throughout the day, hence, experts in the field have listed down some of the factors that prove to be the major causes behind this condition.
Some of these most common and powerful reasons are listed below.
- Thyroid: The moment your thyroid levels start soaring, you will automatically find it difficult to keep up with the pace that your day to day life demands. The thyroid gland, which is placed right in front of the throat, is the size of the knot on your tie. This gland produces a hormone. When the activity of the thyroid gland, it starts secreting more and more of the hormones, leading to a condition termed as hyperthyroidism. The same gland when underperforms, it starts holding back the hormone secretion, leading to a condition called hypothyroidism. In both the cases the metabolism of the body slows down, leading to an increased level of tiredness even after proper sleep.
- Anaemia: Another leading cause of that nagging feeling of sleepiness and draining energy is Anaemia. Anaemia causes a certain amount of fatigue in an individual. The main cause influencing this situation is the lack of presence of enough red blood cells. The main function of these red blood cells is to transfer oxygen constantly from the long to the cells and tissues. A break in this process leads to you feeling weak and also short of breath.
- Diabetes: Diabetes poses a serious threat to the all over functioning of your body. It is termed as the slow killer and constantly works towards undermining the level of energy a normal individual can hold. This adversely affects your day to day life, including your performance at work and also performing your daily chores at home. The glucose in your body serves as a fuel for your daily activities. Since patients with type 2 diabetes cannot use this rising glucose in their blood properly, they end up being more tired than they ought to be.
Other conditions that lead to the same draining feeling and constant tiredness even after lot of sleep are depression, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, sleep inertia, periodic limb movement disorder, constant exposure to computer screens, tv screen, monitors, etc. There are a whole bag of other factors that lead to the constant feeling of tiredness that you are feeling. Before the end of the day, you are drained, your productivity drops and you cannot wait to hit the bed, and the same is the condition when you get out of bed. Consulting a general physician will not only help you put a finger on the cause, but also cure it with proper treatment.