Doctor in Khan Clinic
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Khan ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am thin how I can gain weight I am 24 years. Suggest less amount of diet plan. I didn't effort too much. If anyone doctor will help me to check up in jammu thank you.
I want to increase my weight to build my body, also want to know there is any way to broaden my shoulders. Finally is it possible for me to increase my height at this age ,I am 18 years old.
My wife age 30, weight 41 kg. Wants to increase weight 6-7 kg. Can you suggest which Ayurvedic products to use? Heard ashwagandha use to gain weight? Which brand is beneficial for healthy weight gain. P.s. Went to one Ayurvedic doctor, he gave us some powder and made paper pouches but didn't tell contents of it. Since taking that for a month but no effect. Kindly suggest.
Sir I want to know how to increase stamina with regular running means what amount of km running fir increasing the stamina plzz tell me sir.
I am 42 years old and I am suffering from itching and ringworm infection since 6 months. Can you please help me from this infection.
I want to increase my weight so for that what should I do. I used many medicine but I did not get any relax. Its very less 45 kg. And its decreases. How would I be able to increase my weight. please tell me.
Hi, I am a 24 years old man. My body looks like a 18 year old boy, not developed properly. Actually I have been doing MASTURBATION 2 to 3 times a day since I was just 14 year old. Please help me. I am living with depression. Please suggest how can I increase my weight?Please suggest.
Hi I take ashwagandha, musli and satavar together can it help me getting in gaining weight and please tell me if taking these three together have any side effect.
Hi doctor, I have an very very rare disease, I am not weight gain since five year. Pls tell me how to gain weight. Thanks.
Respected sir or madam I want to increase my weight. I am under weight when compare with my height so I requested how to became fat within short period. Please give me advice.
Sir I am 21 year old and my weight is 54 kg so I want to increase my weight with no side effect on body.
When I was 10 years old doctors did surgery in my stomach. Because I had a stone in my stomach. Now I am 20 years old. But I am looks like very thin. I can't increase my body weight. I think that surgery is the reason for my weight loss. And my spinalguard is curved. It makes me ugly. How do I correct this remedies.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!