Patient Review Highlights
I have done Sexology treatment and I have got excellent results. Staff in this clinic is very helpful and very nice. Thanks Dr. A. Kumar.
It is really great that I have come here and taken treatment. They are doing whole body check up also which is very much good from other service provider. Thanks Kaya Kalp International & Dr. A. Kumar
I have taken treatment of sex related problems, very good results, friendly receptionist and other staff; I would surely refer the services offered to my friends and family. Thanks a lot Dr. Akumar.
For a stress free live we all need a release, both physical and emotional, and pleasuring yourself can provide you at times with that much needed release. Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
1. Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
2. It causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
3. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
4. Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
5. It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
6. It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
7. Only men masturbate: Men and women across the world masturbate.
8. It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
9. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate: Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
10. It is only for young people: Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health.