Submit a review for Kaya Kalp International Sex & Health Clinics - Dadar WestYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It is really great that I have come here and taken treatment. They are doing whole body check up also which is very much good from other service provider. Thanks Kaya Kalp International & Dr. A. Kumar
I have taken treatment of sex related problems, very good results, friendly receptionist and other staff; I would surely refer the services offered to my friends and family. Thanks a lot Dr. Akumar.
I have done Sexology treatment and I have got excellent results. Staff in this clinic is very helpful and very nice. Thanks Dr. A. Kumar.
Methodology to take test is good.staff is also co-operative. Doctor asks about history of disease then provide medicine
Hello doctor i am 20 year old boy masturbate since 3 years due to this my penis size is shrink. And suffering from premature ejaculation. Recommend pills for it.
Please help me to avoid masturbation as effective a method. Im finding it difficult to leave that habit.
How can I increase my penis size suggest me something. Buy medicine in online should help me? Or its cause any problems to my health. Suggests me best quality medicine please.
Sir I am 24 years old and sometimes at night I have nightfall ,due to this I comes in tension so what should I do to cure nightfall.
Gd afn. I has one sexual problem. My penis bend on left side, how to cure? I 'ill marry soon. Bcoz pls give some curing instruction.
I have lot of night fall is it effects my sex power and how can I increase my sex ability I my not 23 old.
Hello. Sir I am getting very feel and ashamed of to live. Because of this problem I don't want live any more. While doing sex with my partner. And I am getting ashamed of myself. Because while. I put my pennis in to my partner vagina suddenly the sperm comes out at thr first attempt only. Sir please help me with this because I am feeling ashamed of myself and I am ashamed because of myself only of my life also because my partner is not getting satisfied because at the first attempt only my sperm comes out when I put in first time in her vagina and she wants more and more satisfaction which I am not able to give her. And sir my pennis also very small and slim and near about 2 inch while its normal sir please help me how to get out of this and how can I improve this and I want to come out of this problem sir and please sir help me increase the size of my pennis also sir please plz.
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.