Doctor in Kaya Kalp International Sex & Health Clinics - Dadar West
Submit a review for Kaya Kalp International Sex & Health Clinics - Dadar WestYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It is really great that I have come here and taken treatment. They are doing whole body check up also which is very much good from other service provider. Thanks Kaya Kalp International & Dr. A. Kumar
I have taken treatment of sex related problems, very good results, friendly receptionist and other staff; I would surely refer the services offered to my friends and family. Thanks a lot Dr. Akumar.
I have done Sexology treatment and I have got excellent results. Staff in this clinic is very helpful and very nice. Thanks Dr. A. Kumar.
Methodology to take test is good.staff is also co-operative. Doctor asks about history of disease then provide medicine
Dr. A. Kumar provides answers that are very helpful and inspiring. I will try your suggestions and will let you know
It was good, seems that there is minor problem, which will be cured if required. Thanks to Librate and Dr. A. Kumar
Nice and very helpful
Dear doctor Im married 2 years ago. I want to increase sex time in bed .im suffering from premature ejaculation I think. Becoz within 30 sec im ejaculating .please prescribe me medication with no side effects to stay longer. .if prescribed when to take the medication. And how much time the medication works. Please help me.
I was doing prone masturbation from age of 13 .now I am 30 my penis is very small. Is there any remedy Shall I proceed for marriage.
I am newly married and my sex time is very low I think 3 to 4 min max what can I do please suggest to improve my sex time.
I am 27 year old male and I am having the problem of nightfall from past 3 years ,every night it happens with me with this problem I have gone so weak that I am looking like a 15 year-old guy now, my almost I have consulted every reputed doctors in our state but only for those days it stops during which I have taken medicines, the moment I stop medicines it happens again. Sir now please tell me the best way to get rid from this.
When I masturbate my sperm used to be nice and thick but now its becoming less what should I do to increase sperm count please tell me a diet without tablets and also my pelvic started to hurt.
Please suggest. What are the best food and exercises for penis enlargement and strength and stamina.
Hi Sir/Madam How to avoid masturbation. And does masturbation cause any serious health issue in future? And What Is The Good Treatment For Stopping Nightfall and Masturbation?
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
It is said that, one in every three people are suffering from high blood pressure. It is estimated that at present more alone about 65 million people in US itself are suffering from this ailment. High blood pressure is a serious ailment that can cause heart attack, kidney failure, vision impairment, and it can even cause sexual problems. This ailment has no symptoms, and it is also regarded as one of the silent killers. In fact, erectile dysfunction, which is one of the serious ailments caused by high blood pressure can even affect the relationship between the couples.
High blood pressure and erectile dysfunction:
In the case of men, there is a direct link between sexual problem or erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure. Erection of the penis is caused by the two tissues called as corpora cavernosa. This tissue is made of small arteries and veins. During the process of erection, brain sends a signal to the nerve ending in the penis to dilate the arteries. This in turn makes the arteries to open sufficiently, and blood gets filled in empty spaces in the Penis. The relationship between high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction can be further analyzed as follows:
- Sexual arousal is caused by a male hormone called as Testosterone. In case a person is suffering from high blood pressure, he has low testosterone levels. Apart from this, in the course of time, those suffering from high blood pressure are prone to damage of lining on the arteries. This in turn affects the flow of blood in the arteries.
- On the other hand, in the case of a person suffering from high blood pressure, arteries fail to dilate and the smooth muscles of corpora cavernosa also fail to relax. Naturally, this affects the flow of blood to the Penis which in turn causes erectile dysfunction. Because of the combination of these two factors people suffering from high blood pressure suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
Fear: It is natural that sexual problems can increase the anxiety levels, which in turn may lead to fear. As a result, the person may refrain from indulging in sexual activities. In fact, even one instance of erectile dysfunction is enough to fuel the fear, and the person would avoid indulgence.
There are medicines that can help the individual to manage this problem of erectile dysfunction due to high blood pressure. Apart from the medicine, the physician may also suggest exercises and certain restrictions on food. You should take the medicines strictly as per the physician's directions. With this, it should be possible to effectively manage the sexual problems in those suffering from high blood pressure.