Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Insight Eye Care & Laser CentreYour feedback matters!
How can I cure eyesight weakness naturally I ant to join NDA and his will be a major problem for me.
Eyelid surgery or Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which is used to correct droopy eyelids. It reduces the saggy quality of lower eyelids which you get with age and also rids of the excess skin from the upper lids. Apart from making your eyes look younger, Blepharoplasty also enhances your peripheral vision which can get affected due to sagging skin. An eyelid surgery does not help you get rid of dark circles or crow's feet which you get on the outer corner of your eyes.
Reasons to Consider Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid surgery is a good option if you want to get rid of the sagging skin from your lower eyelids or the excess skin on your upper eyelids. Sometimes with age your lower eyelids may appear puffy, making you look old and exhausted all the time. An eyelid surgery can make your eyes look younger and livelier and also do away with the grooves and lines formed under your eyes.
Precautions to take after the Surgery
You need to stay indoors after the surgery for more than a week for your eyelids to heal. You may suffer from dry eyes; so always keep ice packs handy. Your doctor may prescribe eye drops or artificial tears, according to your needs. Make sure you always use clean towels and consume painkillers only if your doctor recommends.
It is of primary importance to follow up the surgery with postoperative care. Your doctor will give you detailed information about dressing, a dosage of antibiotics, activity level allowed and also the complications which can arise. Make sure you follow all the instructions and are prepared for the symptoms associated with it.
Risks associated with Eyelid Surgery
Fortunately, major complications associated with Blepharoplasty are rare; yet there could be some side effects of this surgery. Sometimes, there might be cases of infection and bleeding or a bad reaction to anesthesia. Hematoma or accumulation of blood under the skin is also one of the side effects of eyelid surgery.
Blacked around eye from long time no sleep I sleep for 4 to 5 hours so. Please let me know what to do.
Sir I am 29 yrs. I had ocular myasthenia .I.e my left eye lid gets drooped. Recently I am going to marry. With d eyelid dropping I am facing difficulty in marriage matches. I used many Ayurveda and English medicine. So please give proper ayurveda medicine to strengthen my eye muscle that don't droop. So please give me ayurveda medicine.
Monsoon brings joy as you say goodbye to summer – and your sunglasses (remember, they also protect your eyes from infection). Monsoons bring with them an army of infections that cause eye pain and discomfort, so don’t ignore your eye health this monsoon. Viral infections are known to thrive and spread during rains due to increased moisture in the air.
Proper eye care should become a priority during monsoons to help protect from infections like conjunctivitis, stye, dry eyes and corneal ulcers which can lead to blindness.
Here are some of the precautions you can take during monsoons to maintain good eye health.
- Precautions are usually based on hygiene. Avoid touching your eyes with dirty hands.
- Ask your children to not touch their eyes.
- If you (or someone around you) suspect you’ve got or are getting conjunctivitis, wash your eyes gently and use a cold compress. The best thing would be to see a doctor.
- If someone at home is down with conjunctivitis, wash your hands after administering drops.
- Redness, irritation & itching are common monsoon-related problems, especially after too much reading, long hours at the computer or watching too much television, and most hospitals treat such problems with lubricating eye drops. However, if you have such a problem, don’t self-medicate – ask a doctor.
- Avoid sharing your towel and similar personal items with others, because infections mostly spread through hands, clothes and other commonly touched items.
- Stye is a common eye infection that occurs during monsoons, and is caused due to bacteria. It manifests as a painful lump along the eyelid, and is normally treated with the help of a warm compress, though a visit to the doctor is highly recommended.
- In case of red eye, avoid over-the-counter eye drops as they may contain steroids which can be harmful, and seek expert advice. Also avoid using contact lens during this period.
- Wearing glasses when travelling helps.
- Avoid roadside food.
- Always wash your hands after coming from outside.
- Try to keep children away from puddles and waterlogged areas. Children often like to have fun in or around such places but they are highly bacteria prone.
I have desk job. And see after my body and my weight but I'm feeling very sad but I'm change in body.
When I see girls boobs and butt my penis become long and bigger and I feel to masturbate to pleasure myself. Even in road too. And even I feel to do sex anytime and some juicy liquid comes out. What to do I don't know.
My husband has put Otogesic ear drops instead of his eye drops into his eyes. Please advice what immediate treatment to b taken. He has got slight swelling, reddishness.
I have pain in testicles from more than 3 months sometimes on left side and sometimes on right side and sometimes in both testicles. Mostly I see Swelling on outside and Pain above balls inside of testicles alternatively. Tube like structure also swells sometimes in either of testicle. Pain is increased and triggered like repeated shocks while moving on uneven roads and speed breakers and while doing strenuous physical activities like running and climbing stairs and Masturbating sometimes Pain is mild and continuous gradually decreasing for a week but as soon as I masturbate it suddenly increases more constant Pain for sometime and reducing slowly but not completely and Triggered again and continues Testicles become Uncomfortable due to Pain while sleeping also and by doing physical activities. Today Pain was in right testicle In which disease condition I am? Is it Effecting mg normal life and damaging testicles? How can I get rid of Pain completely and become normal? Should I take rest and pain Will reduce? Suggest any Home Remedies, Tips and medication?
Myself 25 years male have suffering from myopia have an error of -2.00 and I am wearing spectacles from last 10 years .Now I am fed up with this spec culture and want to end it. Apart from laser surgery ,is wearing contact lenses safe for eyes .Tell me the pros and cons of wearing contact lens.
Have pressure in eyes. GOT CHECK UP DONE. FINE. EYE DROPS -NEPALACT and ALPHAGAN Z. STILL PERSISTING. Vision Perfect. PLadvise.
I have chronic migraine pain for last 2 years, and used only home medications and Ayurvedic. But to no avail. I use contact lens of -1.50 dioptre.
Sir I am suffering from myopia from last 2 year and my right eye power is -2.5,and my left eye power is-1.75 so, I want to know how to can this problem be cured.
Glaucoma is a group of diseases that causes damage to your eye's optic nerve and gets worse over time. The optic nerve is a bundle of millions of nerve fibres which carry visual impulse from the retina at the back of eye to the brain. The increased Eye pressure, called intraocular pressure, can damage the optic nerve and fasten the natural nerve fibre loss. Since nerve cells can't regenerate this damage is permanent and irreversible.
Without treatment, glaucoma can cause total permanent blindness within a few years. Because most people with glaucoma have no early symptoms or pain from this increased pressure, it is important to see your eye doctor regularly so that glaucoma can be diagnosed early and treated before significant functional visual loss occurs.
If you are over age 40 and have a family history of glaucoma, you should have a complete eye exam with an eye doctor every one to two years. If you have any risk factors, you may need to visit your eye doctor more frequently.
What Are the Symptoms of Glaucoma?
For most people, there are usually few or no symptoms of glaucoma. The first sign of glaucoma is often the loss of peripheral or side vision, which can go unnoticed until late in the disease. This is why glaucoma is often called the "Sneak Thief of Vision" or "Silent Thief of Eye Sight".
If you have any of the following symptoms, seek immediate medical care:
- Seeing halos around lights
- Vision loss
- Redness in the eye
- Eye that looks hazy (particularly in infants)
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the eye
- Narrowing of vision (tunnel vision)
There are several risk factors, which may lead to glaucoma, such as
- Age of the individual
- Ethnicity- African, Caribbean, Hispanics and Asians are at higher risk
- Increased eye pressure or IOP History of glaucoma in family or relatives
- Presence of Myopia or Hyperopia
- Previous eye injuries
- Use of steroids- as injections, tablets, eye or ear drops or ointments or protein supplements for muscle building in gyms or inhalers
- Previous history of anemia
- Individuals conditions affecting blood flow like hypertension, diabetes or high blood sugar, migraine etc are also at risk.
The treatment for glaucoma relies on the nature and seriousness of every case. Generally, glaucoma cannot be totally cured, but it can be controlled. Eye drops, pills, laser strategies, and means of surgery are utilized to maintain and prevent further harm from happening. Talk to your eye doctor to find out if you are at risk of developing glaucoma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.