Doctor in Hematology & Immunologist Cell
Submit a review for Hematology & Immunologist CellYour feedback matters!
Hi, I don't get a sound sleep, its been 1 months now, I went 4 a checkup but d doctor said because you have a tension, I don't, I know myself, I have try everything eating lesser at night, wearing loose clothes, not 2 eat spicy at night etc but it does not help, what to do please help?
I am having pain in my feet and having pain in heals also. My feet base is always hot. I am having thyroid problem always. Request you to kindly advise me what should I do to get rid from this problem.
Sir, since I have joint pain I saw a doctor few years before, I tested anticcp and Ra 42% result is positive. Had medicine next 7.5 f daily one tab since last four month. Suddenly I have lower back pain. Again I see a doctor and detailed everything. He advised me to get blood test for Anti CCP and vitamin D3 .I did but result is negative D3 is 33%. Sir, is this report confirmed that I don't have RA or OA. He advised me to take Next 7.5 one tab weekly for one month. And calcimax 1 tab daily. Vitamin D 1 tab weekly for 3 months. How I can free from pain.
How to get a complete sleep. If for some reason I didn't completed my sleep can I compensate it & if yes then how?
Are there any exercises to strengthen a weak knee joint? Are there any food supplements to strengthen the knees? If a person suffers from osteoporosis, can he get relief through exercises and what are they. Thank you.
I have some sleeping problems cannot night sleep I take medicine for sleeping how natural way to sleep.
Broken bone is commonly known as bone fracture a d it occurs when an exorbitant amount of force is applied causing the bone to split or shatter. While some minor fractures lead to cracks and crannies, others may lead to complete breakage of the bones. Despite being hard, bones are formed in such a way that they can absorb pressure to only a certain extent, beyond which they break. Statistically, the incidence of broken bones are most common in children and in old age people.
Causes of Bone Fracture
Bone fracture can be caused due to a number of reasons; both intentional and accidental. Some of them include:
1. Accidents and injuries: Sports injuries, being hit by a car and tripping and falling are some of the typical episodes.
2. Old age: Diseases such as osteoporosis and brittle bone disease are common in aged people. As bones tend to become more fragile among the aged, they are at a greater chance of bone fractures.
Type of bone fractures
Primarily bone fractures are of four types, based on the way the bone splits. They are:
- Complete fracture: This type of fracture refers to a complete breakage of the bone wherein the fracture may occur at various parts of the bone.
- Incomplete fracture: In this type of fracture, the bone partially breaks instead of splitting entirely.
- Compound fractures: This is a type of a fracture wherein the bone breaks past the skin. It is also known as an open fracture.
- Simple fracture: In this type of a fracture, the bone breaks without causing an open wound on the skin.
Treatment of bone fractures
In case of a broken bone, the immediate course of action would be to reach for the first aid box. This can be done to stabilize the bone prior to hospitalization. Icing the injury, elevating the injured area to prevent further swelling and covering the wound with bandages are common measures. In many cases, people also make household splints (made of newspapers) to keep the bone stabilized. Hospitalization and especially surgery, can be also opted for in case of severe fractures.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Joint Replacement Surgery is ideally the last resort but also an effective method of treating joint problems. This is a very common procedure in modern orthopedics.