Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
I am not able to satisfy my gf she doesn't says but I know I come off in foreplay only I can not control it its not even for a minute how can I satisfy her properly or get an erection last long without any viagra.
20 years before I had a major surgery for which a muscle on my left leg inside calf area was cut artificially and utilised and then completely stitched again. The stitch length was almost 5 inches. But even now the stitch marks are present with pain and itching frequently. Is this normal and kindly suggest any solution for this? Thanks in advance.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.
My wife is 58 years old, non-diabetic and has been suffering from burning/pain while discharging urine since 2 years. Even if she is not going to washroom for discharging urine, she experiences burning/pain. We consulted doctors who say that urinary tract has contracted. Despite treatment for two years, the problem persists particularly in summers when pain is more severe. Please guide us.
Hello. 7 months ago I had protected anal exposure with Female. Afer 7 months I found anal sex has highest risk for getting infected. So I get tested at 7 months of my last exposure. My result was 0.231 Non reactive on 4th gen ECLIA. For cross checking I had another test from different clinic and results was Non reactive. I got two negative results after 7 months of exposure. But I'm still in fear of being infected. I'm feeling too much anxiety, Guilt and depression. My anxiety is killing me from inside. Thanks for Giving me your Valuable Moments.
Dr. Doctors,my boy friend buy condoms, in that having oily. But I like to keep his penis in my mouth if using that condoms can I keep in my mouth or if I keep any side effects for me. Please help me.
I have multiple fractures, I have marble bone disease and vitamin d deficient, whenever I fall down or hit with something I get fractures, I want complete treatment. I do not have money to pay much. If any ngo or doctor team can study my case.
Feeling something like lump in throat food are swallow but when mucus swallow I feel like that. What should i do?
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Why do feet stink?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- Wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- Poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- Changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- Too much stress
- Hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- Athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)