Submit a review for Dr Sudha Hegde ClinicYour feedback matters!
Met with Dr Hegde just yesterday. Very pleased to come across a practitioner who treats you like an adult. He is very reassuring and has a humble and holistic approach. He discourages dependence on heavy medicine.
Can I stop use of esiflo 250 mg transcap inhaler in middle of use. Want to shift another inhaler levolin Is there any harmful effects in my body?
What is the treatment of hashimoto thyroiditis. I am taking thyronorm 50 mg. My TSH is 14. How can I cure hormonal imbalance.
Kindly suggest allergy rhinitis, antihistamine drugs that does not cause Ed. I am suffering from allergy rhinitis and need medication that does not cause Ed. If taken for long duration.
Sir I am suffering from Allergic asthma, sinus from last 2.5 year. I went so many Alloy doctor but all of them said it is life long diseases. Presently I am taking homeopathy medicine, doing yoga daily and taking healthy diet. Can allergic asthma permanently curable by homeopathy.
Sir. I'm suffering from an allergy of dust. I am going under a treatment since 1 year, its of injection of allergy. Firstly that was for 1 injection 3 days then 1 in 1 week, then 1 in 15 days now i'm on it as 1 in 21 days. Even after that from 20 days i'm suffering from cold & cough, sneezing, & also I was not been comfortable to took breath a night. I consult my doc. He said its coz of atmosphere is not good now. He suggested me to take cuftec, brutacef-az 250, asthakind, mondeslor. But firstly when the tablets finish it started again now days when I miss timing about half hour it started again. I have taken more than 30 injections in 1 year for the allergy & 2.5 year is remaining for treatment. Now I consult a new doc. He gave me Budamate 200 tranhaler 1 shot twice aday, tab Azee 500, Torkast fx, Maxamine forte, mighty60 liver, zentel. I'm still going in a treatment. I wanna confirm that. Do I have asthma coz doc gave me a transhaler. If yes then how it fully cure kindly response.
Allergy: male/32 yrs, have some type of allergy to cold/hot or sometimes with very low amounts of dust. Starts with sneezing and nose run. During cold weather conditions are very bad, continue cold, sneezing, and nose run. Sometimes I take cipzox to get rid or it. Please suggest cure for it. Please suggest if homeopathy is good or not.
My husband (32 years old) is an Asthmatic and he is using Asthalin Inhaler but after taking the inhaler he feels acidity or stomach problems. Some time mild chest pain. What should he do? Can his asthma be cured? Should he take Homeopathic medicine or some home remedy can help to cure his asthma problem? Please suggest. Thank you in advance.
I am suffering from head, throat,chest mucus. And easily get over body heat so that I have running nose and sneeze and also I have dust allergy so please help me from this problems give me a best solution permanently.
My 2 month old labrador puppy bit me and it slightly bled. 2 vaccination of puppy’s has done but rabies vaccine is still remains. Should I take anti rabies injection or it is ok?
My father has diabetic and asthma problem but both are always in control. Can my father take Patanjali giloy juice and what are the benefits? Suggest some dietary plan to improve his health and foods are rich in iron, calcium, vitamins. His hb is below than normal suggest me how it'd be normal. Suggest me some tips for asthma also.
Hii, Muje dog ne Jo bite Kia tha usy 24 hr se above ho gye h so Abhi vaccination lagwana thk rahega Na it will help or nt.
I have suffering from wheat allergy. But I do not eat wheat from one year. My hole body big painful feeling. I feel very low energy, I did not work any time. My whole life is disturbed. Sometimes, I think that I am doing suicide. I trying many medicine they relief sometimes, not permanently. 2 year suffer from wheat allergy. Nd used medicine from 6 year because I am suffering health problem from small age. I am 23 year old.
I was bitten by my puppy when it was 20 days old. It was a light scratch but bleed a little when pressed. I Did not take any vaccine then. It has been 10 years. My dog is alive and I still have my dog. What should I do now? I am very anxious. What should I do? Cannot stop thinking about it. Please help.
The onset of winter brings with it chilly and dry winds. For some, it’s the time to enjoy the chill weather with hot water baths and soothing drinks, and for others it’s time to brave the long persistent cold and flu like symptoms which cause sickness and discomfort.
People who are allergic to the winter season can catch a cold on the slightest exposure to cold air. Sometimes, it’s difficult to ascertain whether it is cold or an external allergen. In people prone to winter allergies, the allergies are mainly caused due to the allergens present in the environment. Mostly, winter allergies are also caused by the same allergens that are triggered in the summer season.
Thus, people who have some or the other form of seasonal allergy is likely to suffer from allergies as the season changes.
- Pet dander (flakes of skin in an animal's fur or hair) allergies are believed to escalate in winter since pets are mostly indoors during this season. The best way to deal with this is keeping the pet’s area clean and dry, washing and changing of the bedding regularly, and avoiding physical contact as much as possible.
- Dampness of clothes, blankets and shoes at home can be an allergy trigger for many people. The best way to control this type of allergy is to keep damp clothes and shoes in sun for some time. However, this may not work in many countries with extreme cold climates, which lack sunshine in their environment.
- Decaying leaves and other yard waste can cause allergies due to mould and mildew. Mopping and sweeping the floors and garden can help alleviate the problem to some extent.
- Dry climate can cause irritation in the nose and throat. It’s important to replenish the body with adequate liquids and water rich fruits and veggies. It’s important to choose your drinks wisely. Too much tea or coffee can also dehydrate the body. Go for ginger lemon honey infused in warm water for best results.
- Allergy symptoms can also be caused due to too much moisture in the environment. It can give rise to a stuffy or runny nose, sneezing and coughing. Thus it’s best to avoid sitting in a moist environment for long.
- Sinus congestions are also common during the winter season. Steam inhalation and hot showers can help relieve the symptoms and provide relief.
Whether you are allergic to pets, moisture, dampness, dry weather or chilled winds, the thumb rule is twofold—to understand what triggers your allergies and to avoid your exposure to those allergens. As we all know, allergies have no cure and they need to be managed. Drugs also help in controlling the allergy symptoms to some extent. However, it’s best to prevent them as far as possible. If you are confused about what triggers your allergy, make sure to consult your doctor.