Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Gestational Diabetes Management
Submit a review for Dr. Naziya Khan ClinicYour feedback matters!
Can I use alfalfa medicine to gain weight please. Is it safe? No disease. Thin coz of heredity. Not able to gain weight.
Hi sir, My weight is 50 kg and height is 5'3. I want to put on some weight around 5 kg. Please suggest a good diet.
Medicine to gain weight safely. I am from last 10 year very thin. Bmi is very low. I need some medicine to gain my weight.
Whenever I do workout in gym or at home, I feel very tired in 10-15 minutes and my heart beat goes up a lot (in summer). Does this mean I don't have enough stamina or anything else?
According to my age and height I am so thin. How can I gain weight in 1 month please suggest me some medicine. Plzz.
Hello Dr. I am pure veg. Not even egg I am eating. So I want to know veg sources for weight and muscle gainer. And which whey protein I have to take. Suggest me name. And preworkout and post workout routine in details tell me. I am very thin so I want to increase my chest and arms. Suggest me all if this above query.
Hello, mai apne biceps or triceps nd shoulder gaining krna chahta hu gym join kiya hua hai Gaining kaise kru?
Meri sister ki Age 27 he agar USA wajan sirf 29 kg uska wajan bhadana he air wah bachpan se He bhut patli hai.
I got married 2 years ago. My husband is very lazy and feels tired soon if we roam outside. He drinks soft drinks a lot. And also he drinks alcohol little daily and heavy on weekends. He eats junk food like chips, mixture and oily food a lot too. Whenever he's at home daytime he always sleeps. He do not like going out somewhere far as he gets tired soon and is very lazy. He will not agree to go for any health checkups too. Does my husband suffering from any health problem. Please advise.
Dear doctors, I am 29 years old, I am getting heavy urine smell, when I pass the same. In the mean time am getting white discharge past 1 year, went doctor place took the scan also but they says normal only, kindly advised what foods & medicine will take care. I am only 46 kg only, I want increase my weight. Please help me.
I have tried every single suggestions from my family members and I moved to gym but now it seems to be impossible for me to gain my weight.
I am 21 year old women height 5'3. Weight is 41 kg. I am unable to increase my weight and I am skinny. What diet or habit should I take to gain weight as I feel really low energy.
Hello Doctor. I am 31 years old female. My height is 5'4" but weight is only 41 kg. How can I gain my weight?
I get very easily tired and especially in summers I feel extremely tired and rapid heartbeats and also drowsiness give me somethings to overcome wid this.
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.