Doctor in Dr. Girish L. Bhanushali Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish L. Bhanushali ClinicYour feedback matters!
Lifestyle changes have taken a heavy toll on the entire digestive system. There is less fiber, more processed foods, less water and more aerated drinks, all playing havoc with the digestive process. This has led to abnormal bowel movements, no regular cleansing of the bowels, and various other gastric problems.
Ayurveda believes that a healthy body is the result of the balance between the three elements – vaata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in any of these produces specific symptoms or disease conditions. As a remedy, therefore, the aim should be to balance out these three elements, so that overall health is restored.
Constipation is caused by:
- Reduced fiber
- Reduced roughage
- Reduced water intake
- Increased processed/refined foods
- Reduced physical activity
- Increased refined sugar consumption
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation can be acute or chronic. While acute may be associated with some sudden food changes, many people may be chronically constipated due to their lifestyle. These people will have the following symptoms:
- Difficulty passing stools
- Bloated, excessive gassy feeling
- Loss of appetite
- Lousy and lethargic feeling
- Weight loss
- Rectal bleeding if the constipation is ongoing for a long time
- Difficulty in digestion
Some complications of constipation include hemorrhoids, fecal impaction, fecal incontinence, anal fissure and rectal bleeding. Ayurveda suggests yoga, natural remedies and food changes to treat constipation and gastric problems.
- Trikonasana: This helps in the easy passage of stool by working on the lower part of the digestive tract
- Bhujanagasana: It helps remove the accumulated gas and helps in passing stools
- Pavan muktasana: Translated into “asana which helps in the release of gas,” this is very useful in reducing flatulence and also helps to reduce abdominal fat.
- Naukasana: This pose where the body comes into a boat shape helps in activating the intestinal juices and relieves gastric problems.
- Triphala churna is a great bowel cleanser which helps in bowel movement too
- Aloe vera juice clears the stomach
- Castor oil is highly recommended for digestive issues and constipation
- Bel fruit is believed to remove waste from the body
- The leaves and roots of Nisoth (Ipomoea) have great laxative properties.
- Isabgole (Plantago) not only cures constipation but also reduces cholesterol and helps in regulating bowel movement.
- Avoid bakery items, red meat, processed foods, dairy products, and oily foods so that constipation can be rectified
- Increase consumption of green leafy vegetables, make sure at least 50% of the meal is made up of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Ensure each meal contains as much whole grains and cereals as possible, not refined flour.
When joints get inflamed, it is known as arthritis. This causes swelling and pain in the joints of your body such as the hips and the knees. When the cartilage gets damaged at the ends of bones, a type of arthritis called osteoarthritis occurs.
There are two main types of osteoarthritis:
- Primary: This type is more generalized. It affects the knees, fingers, hips, spine and thumb.
- Secondary: This type can occur after injury or joint inflammation, or as a result of any disease that affects the ligament's composition, like hemochromatosis.
How is the hip affected by osteoarthritis?
Patients have difficulties walking if they have hip osteoarthritis. Diagnosing hip osteoarthritis is difficult. It is because the pain appears in varied locations, such as the groin, buttocks, knee or thigh. The pain can be a dull throb or can be sharp and stabbing. The hip is usually stiff.
What are the causes of hip osteoarthritis?
The causes of hip osteoarthritis are unknown. However, the factors that can lead to osteoarthritis are joint injury, excessive weight and rising age.
Along with the abovementioned factors, the following may contribute as well:
- The joints may not have developed accurately
- The cartilage may have inherited the defects
- If the joints are too irritated due to added pressure on them, like excess body weight or stressful activities that include hip movement, osteoarthritis may develop.
What are the symptoms of hip osteoarthritis?
The symptoms of hip osteoarthritis are as follows:
- Joints feel stiff when you get out of bed
- Joints feel stiff if you have been sitting for some time
- The joints feel painful, swollen or tender
- You can hear (a "crunching" sound) or feel the bones rubbing against each other.
- You find yourself unable to do certain things, like putting on socks, as it requires your hips to move.
How is hip osteoarthritis treated?
The main objective of treatment is to restore the patient's ability to move around. A part of this objective includes correcting the function of the hip and managing the pain. The treatment can include:
- Joint care and rest
- To take weight off the area affected, a cane is used
- Pain relief that does not involve drugs
- Shedding excess weight
- Alternative and complementary therapies
Eating disorders can be defined as conditions that influence your eating behaviour significantly and which may give rise to serious health issues. Eating disorders are associated with behaviours like compulsively counting calories, puking after meals, living on a rigid diet etc. which often leads to a feeling of self-loathing and obsessive thoughts about food and weight.
Here are the three most common eating disorders and the symptoms by which they can be identified.
1. Anorexia nervosa - This disorder is considered to be a mortally dangerous condition in which the body weight reduces drastically. An individual is terrified about gaining weight and can take extreme steps to maintain their weight and shape, often leading to starvation, vomiting and many other health problems.
Common symptoms include:
- Reducing the amount of food to be consumed to cut down the calories
- Exercising beyond capacity to burn calories
- Recurrently monitoring your shape, weight and appearance
- Skipping meals
- Avoiding social gatherings where you will be offered food
- Irregular menstrual cycles in women
- Erectile dysfunction in men
2. Bulimia nervosa - Mostly observed among people in their mid-teens, Bulimia nervosa is a serious type of eating disorder associated with episodes of bingeing and purging with the individual being unable to regulate their eating habits. Moreover, the person suffering from this disease often feels guilty and horror-struck about weight gain and forces himself/herself to vomit.
Normally, people suffering from this condition exhibit the following habits:
- Binge eating
- Use of laxatives or throw up forcibly to get rid of calories
- Feeling exhausted and guilty
- Experiencing irregularity in their menstrual cycles
- The inability to maintain normal weight, in spite of trying to eliminate calories
3. Binge-eating disorder - This disorder is characterised by overeating, eating even when you don't feel hungry and continuing to eat even after feeling full. People suffering from this disorder cultivate a feeling of guilt inside them for overeating but do not try to nullify its effect by vomiting or exercising intensely. Some of the most prominent symptoms of this disorder include:
- Eating alone to hide the embarrassment caused due to overeating
- Eating quicker than normal people
- Being overweight
- Binge eating at minimum one instance every week
Hysterectomy is a procedure that is used to treat a wide variety of conditions. A partial hysterectomy is performed for the removal of the uterus whereas a myomectomy is performed for the removal of the fibroids. A complete hysterectomy is performed in order to remove the uterus and the cervix. With hysterectomy, there comes some critical and sensitive topic that needs to be discussed with the surgeon. Here is a list of top 10 things that need to be known about hysterectomy:
- The sex life concern: Unlike common apprehension, hysterectomy doesn’t necessarily mean the end of sex life. In the worst case scenario where the cervix is removed, it takes around 6 weeks before one can resume the sex life.
- Hysterectomy can’t cure endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition that is characterised by menstrual cramp, painful intercourse and chronic pain. Hysterectomy is not the first line of treatment for a condition like this. If any doctor has suggested it, it makes sense to take a second opinion.
- Hysterectomy doesn’t mean menopause: This procedure doesn’t mean a menopause or an inability to get pregnant. There are certain other misconceptions such as getting night sweats, hot flashes and menstrual cramp etc. On the contrary, a well-performed procedure will ensure that a person doesn’t feel a thing after the surgery.
- The loss in ovaries: Depending on the condition of a patient, a doctor might remove the fallopian tube, uterus and ovaries. It necessarily means a sudden loss of oestrogen and progesterone hormone abruptly. Both this hormone are critical for bone and sexual health. It might also lead to menopause, decreased urge in sex and hot flashes during the night. It is therefore very important to discuss each and every aspect of the procedure before the surgery begins.
- Hormonal therapy: Since the removal of ovaries is likely to cause physical discomfort to the body, hormonal therapy can come to the rescue of an individual. Hormonal therapy can curtail the risk of blood clot formation, heart diseases, stroke etc.
- Explore other non-surgical options: Hysterectomy is not the last word for any uterus or ovary related problems. The goal is to keep the uterus intact. There are certain less evasive procedures to save ovaries and uterus. This is where multiple opinions come handy.
- Less invasive options: There exist less invasive surgeries for treatment related to uterus and ovaries. For instance, a robotic hysterectomy causes far less pain as compared to traditional procedure. It also ensures less loss of blood from the system resulting in less weakness.
- The morcellation technique: In case a uterus has to be removed, doctors these days use a process known as morcellation. The latter involves making small cuts into various places of the uterus in order to bring it out. The false apprehension of this process causing cancer cells in the body is not true. Only if a patient is suffering from a particular kind of cancer, it might spread to other parts of the body. A doctor has to be consulted to assure such a thing doesn’t happen.
- Cancer apprehension: For people facing a gene defect such as BRAC1 and BRAC2 hysterectomy can reduce the chance of ovarian cancer by a good 80 percent.
- Physiological healing post hysterectomy: Although physical healing takes no more than 6 weeks after the procedure, the emotional healing might take some time. It makes sense to seek professional help for postoperative depression.
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. Talk to your doctor about it.
One of the best and easiest ways to manage the symptoms of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD is through a healthy and nutrient dense diet. This would not only help you to not only keep the severity of the symptoms in check but also to maintain a healthy weight.
Tips to keep in mind when choosing a diet
- Managing Weight: It is essential for patients with COPD to manage their weight. The symptom of breathlessness could be more severe if you are overweight. You might feel fatigued and tired if you are underweight. Therefore it is crucial to monitor your calorie intake and therefore also your weight as recommended by the American Lung Association.
- Balanced Diet: It is essential for patients with COPD to eat a healthy, nutritious and balanced diet. One that is varied and rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean meats or proteins according to a study published in the August 2014 issue of the International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. A well-balanced diet will ensure that you get all the necessary vitamins such as C, E, and D that are necessary to help you cope with this condition.
- Protein: Lean proteins such as eggs, meat, poultry, nuts, beans, and fish especially oily fish such as mackerel and sardines, should be incorporated into your meal plan. These proteins are necessary for patients with COPD especially if they are managing their condition through exercise.
- Carbohydrates and food high in fibre such as lentils, oats, and beans will improve the functioning of the digestive system.
- Potassium: Fruits and vegetables such as beets, potatoes, bananas are especially beneficial in preventing water retention in patients
Foods To Limit Or Avoid
People react differently to foods, there are some foods that patients with COPD should limit or avoid but if they do not seem to have an impact on your symptoms you can make them a part of your meal plan.
- Limiting salt intake irrespective of whether you are a COPD patient or not is always a good step to take. But if you are a COPD patient excessive salt in your diet could cause fluid retention which could worsen your shortness of breath.
- Dairy products such as milk and cheese can irritate the respiratory pathways making phlegm thicker.
- Certain fruits and vegetables such as apples, cabbage, stone fruits such as peaches and soybeans can cause gas and bloating.
- Caffeine in coffee and chocolate could interfere with certain medications that you have been prescribed. Confirm with your doctor if you can still include them in your diet. Patients with COPD need to drink plenty of fluids and it might be beneficial to opt for non-caffeinated beverages.
- Fried, greasy and spicy food can cause gas and indigestion which can affect breathing.
Discuss your diet with your doctor or ask for a recommendation of a nutritionist who would help you to work out a meal or diet plan best suited for your condition.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is very common amongst women of reproductive age. This condition affects the ovaries and is one of the leading causes of infertility. Increased hair fall is one of the other effects of this disease. According to Ayurveda, PCOS brings the Kapha dosha that normally can be found in the upper half of the body downwards along with the Pitta dosha. This affects the Prana-Vyana-Apana axis. One of the impacts of this disbalance is a loss of nutrition to tissues including the hair follicles. Without proper nutrition, the hair follicles begin to die and fall off.
Thus, addressing the Prana-Vyana-Apana axis is one way to treat hair fall caused by PCOS. Some forms of Ayurvedic treatment that can be used for this include:
- Sarvangadhara: This involves pouring medicated oils and milk over the body.
- Shirodhara: In this form of treatment, milk and medicated oils are poured in a continuous stream over the head.
- Udwarthana or powder massage
- Abhyangaor a massage with medicated oil
- Swedana or sweat inducing treatments
Other forms of Ayurvedic treatment that may be used to treat PCOS and hair fall associated with it are:
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma means 5 therapies. The 5 therapies themselves vary from case to case. This helps deal with a number of issues caused by PCOS. For example, it helps regulate body weight, hormonal secretions, removes toxins, decreases resistance to insulin and enhances metabolism. The effect of this can also be seen on hair growth as hair fall is lessened and hair regrowth is enhanced.
- Herbal Remedies: A number of herbs also have a beneficial effect on hair fall caused by PCOS. They stimulate ovulation and regulate menstruation to balance hormone levels, destroy cysts in the ovaries, regulate blood flow during menstruation and aid in natural conception. Some of these herbs include Ashokarishta, Shatavari, Raja pravartinivati, Kumaryasava, Dashamoolakashayam, and Saptasaramkashayam.
- Yoga: Yoga is not directly beneficial for hair loss but it treats PCOS as a whole. It helps release stress and eases the symptoms associated with PCOS including hair fall. Pranayama is one of the primary yoga exercises beneficial for PCOS. This helps relax the mind and detoxify the system. Other yoga asanas that can help reduce hair fall include the Suryanamaskar, Bhujangasana, Sirsasana, Salabhasana, Sarvangasana, and Badhakonasana
Along with this, it is necessary to eat a well-balanced diet, avoid junk food, get adequate sleep at night and meditate regularly to improve one’s emotional health.
While most children share a strong bond with their parents, especially the mother, some infants are unable to establish lasting relationships with their parents or caregivers. This is known as attachment disorder. It is a rare yet serious condition as it affects the child’s relationships at a later stage and also triggers delinquent behavior. Children, who have been abandoned, orphaned or are victims of abuse are the most vulnerable to this condition.
What causes attachment disorder?
The exact cause for attachment disorder is not yet understood. However, researchers have put together a number of viable hypotheses for this. One such hypothesis suggests that when needs of a child are ignored or when he begins to feel unwanted, the child begins to expect hostility, negativity and rejection. This is a learnt response and the child begins to feel that his needs are unwanted. With time, these responses make the child untrusting and he withdraws into himself to avoid social contact. This affects the development in the brain and causes attachment problems that affect the child’s personality and future relationships.
Risks associated with it
Some children are at a higher risk of attachment disorder than others. This includes
- Children living in orphanages or other such institutes
- Children whose caregivers are changed frequently
- Children who have had prolonged hospitalization
- Neglected children
- Children who have suffered from physical, sexual or verbal abuse
- Children living in extreme poverty
- Children born to parents with mental conditions or anger management problems
- Children born to a mother suffering from post partum depression
There are two types of attachment disorders; inhibited and disinhibited.
- Inhibited attachment disorder: Children suffering from inhibited attachment disorder are likely to be:
- Unresponsive to comforting ie. they shun all types of relationships and generally do not get along with their peers or caregivers.
- Disinhibited attachment disorder: On the other hand, children suffering from disinhibited attachment are likely to:
- Seek attention
- Display inappropriate behavior
- Frequently break social boundaries
- Be inappropriately familial and attached to selective figures.
Additionally, children suffering from either type of attachment disorder are manipulative, destructive, moody and lack compassion and remorse.
Effects of attachment disorder
If not managed properly in its early stages, this disorder can continue into adulthood. This leads to:
- Relationship problems with peers, friends and family members
- Low self esteem
- Anger management
- Academic problems
- They are also at a high risk for drug abuse and alcohol addiction.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.
You will be surprised to know that about 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Check if you’re making these common combing mistakes.
Are you combing your hair from the roots down?
If you’re combing your hair you should always start from the middle while working it downwards. Move the comb upwards (near the roots) only when there are no more tangles remaining in the bottom half.
If you start combing from your roots, you may have to fight more tangles on the way to the bottom. This induces strain on your scalp, and increases hair breakage. The end result is weak hair and roots, and more hair fall.
Are you combing post the application of a hair product?
A comb should never be used just after the application of a hair paste, serum or cream for treatment or styling. You must use only your fingers to comb through your hair once you've applied a styling product.
If you use a comb post-application of a styling product, it not only loses its effect, but may also harm your hair and its texture.Consequently, it may lead to increased breakage and hair loss over time.
Are you detangling your hair after shampooing or washing?
Hair is known to be at its weakest when wet, which can also make it prone to tangling. Combing and excessive pulling of tangled, wet hair increases your chances of hair breakage and eventual hair loss.
To avert water-induced frowns, you can try giving a comb-through before wetting your hair in the shower. Alternatively, you can also try combing your hair during a shower. Apply the conditioner first; next, untangle the strands by using only your fingers, and then use a wide-toothed comb just before washing.
Are you regularly back-combing your hair?
Sometimes people back-comb their hair from the roots working towards the ends. This hair teasing technique adds volume and texture to your hair. Although it’s a great trick, its regular use may damage your hair cuticles, which as a result, may also ruin your hair’s quality, lead to frizzy hair and increase breakage and hair loss.
To get the element of volume without the damage, you can try light hair sprays, which help you in getting a similar look.
Most families refer to their newborn baby as their 'bundle of joy'. The news of a child being born brings immense joy to the entire family. However, due to various reasons, a child could be born with some medical abnormalities, which would be known as congenital abnormalities.
If your child has a congenital heart defect, it means that your child was born with a problem in the structure of his or her heart. Some congenital heart defects in children are simple and don't need treatment. Other congenital heart defects in children are more complex and may require several surgeries performed over a period of several years.
There are several different types of heart defects that can be congenital. These usually manifest themselves either immediately after birth or in the early years of life. In some cases, the abnormality could be detected on prenatal ultrasounds. In others, it may not be and the family could be caught off guard about the condition. This causes a lot of stress, both for the child, who does not receive regular postnatal care and for the parents immediately after the delivery process.
If the baby has the following symptoms within the first few hours of life, there could be a serious underlying condition, which requires medical attention. The presence and severity of the symptoms would depend on the actual abnormality.
- The skin is pale gray or blue in color due to excessive venous flow in the system
- Excessive sweating
- The child is exerting to breathe regularly
- Rapid breathing causes added load on the heart accompanied by a grunting noise
- Flared nostrils i.e. the baby attempts to take in more oxygen with each breath causes flared nostrils
- Swollen legs, eyes, and abdomen: Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen is quite common, and this could be characteristic of newborns with congenital heart disease
- Shortness of breath, even during feeding
- Clubbed fingernails
- Lethargy and low energy, even with feeding, therefore very poor feeding pattern
- Chest pain, which may cause the newborn to cry incessantly
- Low weight gain, as they feed less
In some children, symptoms manifest only during the teenage years or early adulthood. These conditions are not very severe and the symptoms include:
- Swelling of the hands, feet, and ankles due to fluid accumulation
- Lowered energy levels, leading to easy fatigue
- Shortness of breath with even minimal physical activity
- Inability to exercise
- Developmental delays and changes in growth milestones
- Recurrent respiratory tract infections including sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to effectively function and pump blood to all parts of the body.
Some or more of these symptoms should trigger a warning to get the child tested for congenital heart disease. While some would just require a monitoring until severe symptoms develop, severe conditions like holes, abnormal valves, narrowed arteries, and blood vessel abnormalities might require immediate intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.When to see a doctor
Serious congenital heart defects are often diagnosed before or soon after your child is born. If you notice that your baby has any of the signs or symptoms above, call your child's doctor.
If your child has any of the signs or symptoms of less serious heart defects as he or she grows, call your child's doctor. Your child's doctor can let you know if your child's symptoms are due to a heart defect or another medical condition.
Is their any relation between frequently eating chicken n pain in legs. I am suffering pain in my both legs after regularly eating chicken.
I am 46 year old from last 2 months I have white patches on my face I think its vitiligo is it curable. Please help.
हमारे शरीर को तरोताजा और स्वस्थ फोटो बनाए रखने के लिए नींद का आना बेहद जरूरी होता है. आपने महसूस भी किया होगा कि सोने के बाद आदमी कई तरह के थकान और परेशानियों से अपने आप को मुक्त पाता है. इसलिए अनिद्रा की समस्या काफी गंभीर है. अनिद्रा से हमें थकान, टेंशन, सरदर्द, डिप्रेशन, आदि समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ता है. अनिद्रा की बीमारी को आमतौर पर दो भागों में बांटा जाता है - एक्यूट और क्रोनिक. थोड़े समय के लिए होने वाली अनिद्रा को एक्यूट जबकि लंबे समय तक या सालों तक चलने वाली अनिद्रा को हम क्रोनिक के अंतर्गत रखते हैं. अनिद्रा की समस्या को हम दूर कर सकते हैं, लेकिन कैसे? यहां पर हम आपको कुछ घरेलू उपचारों के बारे में बता रहे हैं जिसके प्रयोग से आप अनिद्रा को काफी हद तक कम कर सकते हैं.
1. कैमोमाइल टी
कैमोमाइल टी का उपयोग प्राचीन काल से ही नींद को बेहतर बनाने की औषधि के रूप में किया जाता रहा है. आज होने वाले कई शोधों में यह देखा गया है कि इसमें मौजूद एपीजे नींद नामक योग्य इसके लिए जिम्मेदार है. इसलिए जब भी आपको अनिद्रा महसूस हो या ऐसा लगे कि नींद नहीं आ रही है. आपके मोबाइल का सेवन करें इसका स्वाद बनाने के लिए आप इसमें दालचीनी और शहद भी मिला सकते हैं.
2. मेथी का जूस
मेथी के जूस के नियमित सेवन से आप अनिद्रा की बीमारी को दूर कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए मेथी की ताजी पत्तियों को पीसकर इसका जूस बनाना चाहिए. इसके दो चम्मच जूस में दो चम्मच दो चम्मच शहद मिलाकर इसका सेवन करें.
3. एप्पल साइडर विनेगर और शहद
एप्पल साइडर विनेगर और शहद हमारे शरीर में मौजूद फैटी एसिड्स को तोड़कर नियासिन में परिवर्तित करने का काम करते हैं. इससे अनिद्रा की बीमारी को दूर करने में काफी लाभ मिलता है. इसके अलावा शहद इंसुलिन और से सेरोटोनिन के स्राव को बढ़ाकर नींद लाने में फायदा पहुंचाता है. यदि आप दो-दो चम्मच ऑर्गेनिक एप्पल साइडर विनेगर और शहद को एक गिलास गर्म पानी में मिश्रित करके सोने से पहले पिएं तो काफी लाभ मिलेगा. आप चाहे तो दो चम्मच एप्पल साइडर विनेगर को एक कप शहद में मिलाकर टॉनिक के रूप में भी रोज एक चम्मच ले सकते हैं.
जीरा हमारे पाचन शक्ति को बढ़ाने में काफी लाभदायक होता है. इसके अलावा यह नींद को भी ठीक करने का काम करता है. हमारे यहां प्राचीन काल से ही आयुर्वेद में नींद को बढ़ाने वाले औषधियों में जीरा का उल्लेख मिलता है. इसके लिए आप जीरा के चाय का सेवन कर सकते हैं या फिर केले को मसल कर उसमें एक चम्मच जीरा पाउडर मिलाकर रोज रात को सोने से पहले इसका सेवन करें. इससे आपको काफी लाभ मिलेगा.
केसर का सेवन हमारे लिए शांतिदायक गुणों में वृद्धि करने वाला होता है. यदि आप नींद के लिए इसका इस्तेमाल करना चाहते हैं तो केसर की दो लड़कों को एक कप गर्म दूध में मिलाकर रात में सोने से पहले इसका सेवन करें. ऐसा करने से आपको अनिद्रा की समस्या दूर करने में मदद मिलेगा.
6. गर्म दूध
अनिद्रा की समस्या में सबसे जरूरी होता है कि आपके दिमाग और शरीर को आराम मिले. दूध इस काम को बहुत अच्छे से कर सकता है. क्योंकि इसमें नियासिन एमिनो एसिड पाया जाता है जो कि नींद को बढ़ावा देता है. इसके बेहतर उपयोग के लिए आप एक कप गर्म दूध में एक चौथाई चम्मच दालचीनी पाउडर मिलाकर सोने की 1 घंटे पहले इसे पी लें.
जायफल का उपयोग हम प्राकृतिक निद्रा को बढ़ावा देने के लिए करते हैं. जाहीर इसमें शामक गुण होते हैं. एक चौथाई चम्मच जायफल के पाउडर को एक कप गर्म दूध में मिलाकर इसे सोने से पहले लें या फिर एक चौथाई चम्मच जायफल के पाउडर को एक कप गर्म पानी में मिलाकर भी ले सकते हैं. इसके अतिरिक्त एक चुटकी जायफल के पाउडर को एक चम्मच आवला में मिलाकर दिन में तीन बार लेने से भी अनिद्रा और बदहजमी में लाभ मिलता है.
8. हॉट बाथ
सोने से दो-तीन घंटे पहले हॉट बात लेने से भी अच्छी नींद आती है. इससे शरीर और तंत्रिका तंत्र को भी आराम मिलता है. यदि आप इसे और कार्य करना चाहते हैं तो पानी में कुछ बूंदें रामरस कैमोमाइल आयल लैवेंडर आयल आदि मिला दें.
फल का प्रयोग तो हम करते ही हैं. हमारे यहाँ तो फलों को धार्मिक रूप से भी काफ महत्वपूर्ण माना जाता है. फलों के फायदों के बारे में तो हम सभी जानते ही हैं लगभग सभी फलों में कई तरह के पोषक तत्व विटामिन और कई अन्य स्वास्थ्यवर्धक पदार्थों की प्रचुरता होती है. इसलिए ताजे फलों या कुछ सब्जियों को भी स्वास्थ्य के लिए काफी अच्छा माना जाता है. जाहिर है इन फलों के रस भी हमारे लिए लाभकारी साबित होते हैं. इसलिए यदि आप नियमित रूप से विटामिन, खनिज, एंजाइम और प्राकृतिक शर्करा कि अपने शरीर में आपूर्ति चाहते हैं तो आपको फलों के रस का सेवन करना चाहिए. यदि आप अपने शरीर के प्रतिरक्षा तंत्र को मजबूती प्रदान करना चाहते हैं और शरीर की सभी क्रियाओं को सामान्य करना चाहते हैं तो आपको फलों का रस जरूर लेना चाहिए. फलों के रस के लाभ को विस्तार से समझने के लिए और इसके फायदों को ठीक से जानने के लिए हमें निम्लिखित बिन्दुओं का अध्ययन करना चाहिए.
1. एंटी एजिंग के रूप में
फलों के रस में पाए जाने वाले कैल्शियम, पोटेशियम, आदि खनिजों से हमारे शरीर के कोशिकाओं में जैव रसायन और खनिज का सही संतुलन बनाए रखने में काफी मददगार होते हैं. इस संतुलन के कारण हमारे पूरा होने की प्रक्रिया काफी हद तक धीमी हो जाती है. जिससे हम काफी समय तक जवान दिख सकते हैं.
2. तुरंत पोषक तत्वों की आपूर्ति
फलों के रस का सेवन हमें ऊर्जा से भर देता है. यानी आपको जब तुरंत उर्जा चाहिए तो आपको फलों के रस या जूस का सेवन करना चाहिए. जब हम फलों के रस का सेवन करते हैं तो यह सुपाच्य होने के कारण जल्दी ही इस में उपस्थित सभी पोषक तत्व हमारे खून में सीधे-सीधे मिल जाते हैं.
3. तत्वों के संतुलन में
फलों के ताजा रस के सेवन से हमारे शरीर में क्षारीय तत्व की अधिकता होती है. जिसे हमारे खून व शरीर की कोशिकाओं में अम्लीय और क्षारीय तत्वों का संतुलन सामान्य हो जाता है. हमारे शरीर में ऐसे संतुलन का सकारात्मक असर होता है. इससे हम कई तरह की परेशानियों से बच सकते हैं.
4. मोटापा कम करने में
यदि आप सुबह में एक नींबू गर्म पानी में के साथ भी है. तो इससे और इसके बाद 12 औंस गाजर का रस और 4 औंस पालक को मिलाकर इसका मिश्रण नियमित रूप से पिएं तो इसे मोटापा कम होता है. मोटापा कम करने का ये आसान और प्राकृतिक तरीका है.
5. चेहरे की सुंदरता के लिए
कई फलो का उपयोग हम चेहरे की सुंदरता को बढ़ाने के लिए कर सकते हैं गाजर, संतरा, टमाटर और चुकंदर आदि फलों में से किसी के भी रस का 25 ग्राम यदि हम रोजाना लगातार दो महीने तक सेवन करें. तो इससे हमारे चेहरे की चेहरे पर उपस्थित सभी तरह के दाग मुंहासे दूर होकर चेहरे में चमक आती है. इसके अलावा इससे आपके शरीर को अच्छा ख़ासा पोषण भी मिल जाएगा.
6. लकवा में
लकवा से पीड़ित मरीज को सेब, अंगूर, नाशपाती आदि फलों के रस की एक समान मात्रा को मिश्रित करके इसका सेवन नियमित रूप से करते रहना चाहिए. क्योंकि ऐसा करने से लकवा का असर काफी हद तक कम होता है और इसके मरीजों को राहत भी मिलती है. इसका इस्तेमाल बहुत आसान और आसानी से उपलब्ध हो सकने वाला है.
Hello friends see this picture, its brown poha. Its delicious and also very light break fast to more important its also weight loss and have vitamins c 1, calcium 22, and vitamin a o and, iron, good. It's too easy to make at home and without using oil. The ingredients of this cheela by using only vegetables like onions bell pepper, tomatoes, green chili. Brocli, spring onion etc.
This picture is of Egg bhuji. It's so easy break fast to more important its also weight loss and have protein calcium, and vitamin a and, protein, good. It's too easy to make at home and without using oil.The ingredients of this egg bhuji by using only vegetables like onions bell pepper, tomatoes, green chili. Brocli, spring onion etc.