Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
I am 29 year old, I have been suffering from light headedness dizziness and weakness from few weeks or more than a month. Loss of appetite (this also caused me gastritis) Headache at times, palpitations and shoulder and arms pain when sleeping (especially towards the morning time) My last period was on 23rd dec and This month I got it on 17th January itself. Please help. Is this stress?
I want to know that recently I test my urine. And the results is[Reaction-Acidic PH: 6.5,Pus cell: 5-6/ HPF, Epithelial cell: 3-4/HPF.]Does these result means normal or not. Please answer me sir/mam.
How to do sex for long time? How to lead a healthy sex life? Is there any way to increase penis size?
Sir my aunt having sugar problem from the past 15 years. HER weight is 77 KGS. AGE IS 50 was applying insulin to her body daily twice, with a power of 30. And she was taken daily twice sugar tablet name GLITARAY M-2. AND TODAY she took sugar test after first insulin (morning). And she got result as GLUCOSE (FASTING) URINE SUGAR AS 90. POST PRANDIAL BLOOD SUGAR URINE SUGAR AS 181. She got regularly body pains mainly joint pains. So please suggest me the solution.
I had a duodenum ulcer twice in the past 2 years. I was taking one tablet of Nexpro -L per day. Ever since I have stopped the tablet on the doctors advice I have acute Gas problem.
I am suffering from cough for 2 weeks and I have pain in my neck so please tell me what do I do for it?
My sister may be suffering from loss of appetite due to liver problem. Improper digestion. 5 year back she was suffering from severe anemia. She feels always tired and sometime irritated. Mood swings morning laziness etc. Is her diet is main cause of being anemic or other reason may responsible.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.