Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Chhaya JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended therChhaya Jain. She is a very practical doctor. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. my depression aggravated. The nurses at the Chhaya Jain were really helpful. The interior of the Chhaya Jain clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. hertreatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Chhaya Jain treated me was the best. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of stress. she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. the complete process of counselling and stress management was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results of counselling and stress management.
I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Chhaya Jain treated me was the best. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of stress. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The complete process of counselling and stress management was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. Thanks to herI am totally satisfied with the results of counselling and stress management.
Before I came for treatment of anxiety attacks with dr Chhaya Jain, I was so much in despair and lost all hope and felt that it was impossible to overcome this problem. But after seeking help from her i recovered my happy life and that hope back. Thanks to her and her staff at Chhaya Jain in Mumbai.
dr Chhaya Jain gave me treatment for my anxiety disorder. She listens to your problems as a whole without judging you so you could easily tell her what your issues were and what is that you are looking for as an outcome. She can be consulted at her clinic in Mumbai.
I went for adult counselling to dr Chhaya Jain at her clinic in mumbai she has so much knowledge that for every such issue my family takes her reference.The nurses at the clinic were really helpful. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the problem.
Are you living with a person suffering from depression, and are facing a tough time in adjusting with him or her? Depression is quite a frustrating condition to deal with. A depressed person may be looking for ways to get help, but cannot find the right approach. If you have a person suffering from depression in your home, you can be of great help by recognizing the symptoms and signs of depression in that person. Here are some effective ways of dealing with a depressed patient, which you should follow:
- Recognize the symptoms, how they appear, and what triggers them.
- Try to convince the person to seek professional treatment. In case of a depressed teen or child, help him to get proper treatment.
- Encourage the depressed person that he or she deserves better, and how treatment will help them feel much better.
- Recommend resources and ways for helping the patient.
- If the patient stops functioning properly, attend to him, and accompany him for treatment till his condition improves.
- If the patient is too unwell or very young to provide proper information to a therapist, act as a link or a mediator between the two.
- Arrange for hospitalization if the depressed person becomes suicidal, or experiences delusions and hallucinations.
- If the person stays functional, but refuses to seek treatment, take the assistance of others such as friends, relatives, doctors, and clergy. Find a way to convince the patient for undergoing the right treatment.
- Do not give up very soon and encourage the patient, as he or she may need your support and comfort, even after treatment is undertaken.
- Take some further action, in case all your efforts of encouraging and uplifting a depressed person fails over a period of time.
- If you are dealing with a depressed spouse, explore separation when the spouse denies treatment and continues living miserably.
- In case you are the parent of a depressed person, consult a mental health specialist and clarify the amount of assistance the patient requires.
Although it is not very easy to deal, cope, and live with a person suffering from depression, it is very important for you to reach out and help the person as much as possible, and make him or her feel better. Patience is key for you to positively manage the situation and the person. There are various modes of treating a depressed person, which you must avail. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
Technology affects every aspect of our lives including how we date. Today, the first interaction a couple has isn’t over a cup of coffee, but through the internet. While some people swear by online dating others are still vary of it. Like a coin, online dating has two sides; pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of online dating.
- Easier way of meeting people: If you’re new to the city, online dating can be a great way of introducing yourself to new people. Even if you don’t find a relationship, you might end up with a number of new friends. Online dating can help you meet new people even if you’ve lived in the same city all your life. It broadens your search and introduces you to people outside your friend circle. You might even meet someone who can help you network better professionally.
- Convenient: Careers can be very demanding and leave a person almost no time to socialise. Online dating helps people who have no time to socialise in person, meet people virtually. Today, most online dating websites and apps have filters through which you screen people. hence unlike when a friend sets you up on a blind date, you already know something about the other person and have something in common with them. Online dating also makes optimal use of time; taking a ten-minute break between work - you can easily scan through dating profiles and find someone you’d like to meet.
- Dishonest profiles: Unfortunately, the internet makes it easy to lie and pretend to be someone you are not. While small white lies like pretending to like outdoor activities when you don’t really care for them are okay, some people may put up profiles that are nothing like their actual personalities. This can make online dating slightly unsafe and hence whenever you meet someone from our online dating world, it is best to do so in a place where there will be other people as well.
- Different understanding of relationships: Not everyone who makes a dating profile is interested in a long term relationship. For some people, this may just be a way of meeting people to have a fling with or to simply make new friends. Online dating makes it difficult to understand a person’s true personality and hence you may not realise that you and the other person have a different opinion about relationships until quite late. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.