Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Treatment of Allergy and related Disorder
Submit a review for Ayaana Homeopathic and Wellness ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaishali Rana to be very helpful, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health, caring and inspiring. With chronic tonsillitis I have experienced fever, voice change, pain, and a sore throat. I have also found it hard to swallow. Pain reliever medicines barely relieve pain and fever.All doctors advised surgery to remove my tonsils.After consultation with Dr. Vaishali Rana my problem cured completely without any surgery. She truly understood what I was going through and we worked through it together. She is the best homeopathic doctor i would recommend for all the problems.
I was struggling with urticaria(Itching) skin problem and was on cetrizine for a long time until I took consultation with Dr. Vaishali Rana. She is very professional and has a comprehensive knowledge.You can ask questions and she follows up on problems. She will work with you and for you. After taking treatment from her and getting cured completely I got a strong belief in Homeopathy now. I would strongly recommend her for extensive knowledge and expertise.She is the best doctor I have ever consulted.
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring and professional. Thank you so much doc for the amazing answer.
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are knowledgeable. I didn't know what are the reason of underweight so this is very knowledgeable for me . Thank u
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful. Very well explained.......Should I go for echo 2-D and folter tests???
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thankyou so much. I needed it badly. Its of great use thanx a lot.
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful. Very very helpfull and a good response for every doubt i havr asked.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaishali Rana to be sensible. Thanks and Appreciate your prompt response.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaishali Rana to be very helpful. Thank you very much mam..thanks a lot..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaishali Rana to be very helpful. Thank u mam.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaishali Rana to be very helpful. Thanku mam
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vaishali Rana to be very helpful. Good
She is very good doc.And i got 100%Result after doing treatment Frim her
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks madam
B S Ghivari
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are caring. Thank you mem
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Itoo Raashid Ahmad
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are very helpful. I
Dr. Vaishali Rana provides answers that are practical.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Eczema refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
It is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body.
czema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Allergies are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies, which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
The main cause of allergy is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens. These may include:
- Certain eatables: Peanuts or sea food
- Medications: Penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Airborne allergens: Pollen, mold, or dust mites
- Insect stings: Bee stings or scorpion stings
- Latex: Latex or other substances, which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors, which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Facial swelling
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies, such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes
- Intense shortness of breath
Homeopathy effectively deals with any sort of allergy by taking into account individualistic symptoms and thus nipping the root cause in the bud. Natrum Mur, Urtica Urens, Sulphur and Natrum Carb, among others, are very effective medicines against allergies. But these must be taken after due discussion with the doctor as they check out the symptoms and then prescribe the medicine basis that. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.
Knee pain is referred to as a condition when the knee joints (which are responsible for walking, running, sitting and standing along with bearing the maximum body weight for most forms of physical activities) are significantly inflamed, giving rise to a severe pain in particular areas or the entire knee joint. There might also be severe stiffness around the knee joint which might make it very difficult to function.
Knee pain might occur due to obesity, old age, different forms of arthritis, severe injury in the knee or the associated ligament or bones, knee cap dislocation, overuse of the knee joint and infections of the knee joint.
Homeopathic Treatment For Knee Pain:
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homoeopathy is not only to remove the symptom of knee pain but to cure its underlying cause. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for knee pain that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the knee pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a homeopathic doctor in person. The effective homeopathic remedies for knee pain are as follows :
Bryonia Alba – This homeopathic preparation is effective in curing knee pain with the symptoms of severe pain in the knee joints during walking. Pain stops when you stop walking or moving and you may also have an abnormal growth in the knee joints. If the knee pain is caused due to osteoarthritis, Bryonia Alba can prove to be a useful remedy as well.
RhusTox – If the knee pain comes with the symptoms of severe pain in damp weather, intense pain after initial movement which tends to gets better in continuous motion, a prescribed dosage of RhusTox might help in the elimination of the pain.
Colchium – The medicine is useful in treating knee pain which worsens due to movement and subsequently improves in warm weather or after getting appropriate rest.
Silicea – This preparation is useful in curing knee pain which retains the sensation of being tightly bound during all times.
Lachesis – If the knee pain is caused due to rheumatoid arthritis, Lachesis can be an effective treatment. Lachesis can also be prescribed if the pain is accompanied with an abnormal growth around the affected area.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for Knee Pain. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
She wants to get rid off marks and pimples only by natural and healthy treatments .not interested in laser therapy.
Please tell me how to get rid of cystic acne as soon as possible. I have got a cyst on my face from nowhere. Its very frustrating.
Can I use toner. I have little blackheads and open pores. And I am a boy. And if Yes, then which toner should I use to prevent acne?
Hi Doctor I've scaling on my legs which looks like eczema. There is itching on the affected areas. This goes n comes often Pls recommend medication to get rid of this permanently!
Can I use skin lite on hands and neck and feet? Because these portion are very dark. Pls doctor suggest.
My daughter is 5 years old she is under weight can you give me diet and tips to increase her weight.
Hello sir, meri shaadi hue 5 saal ho gaye hai abe tak koi baccha nahi hua hai. Kya ab hum ko treatment karna chiye.
My friend is having fever for last 2 days. What medicine he should take? Also tell about food good for him.
Viruses, the bad ones, in particular, can have serious effects on the body which a person would not like to have, in any case. This is surely true when the case of herpes zoster is being talked about. This form of herpes is commonly known as shingles. But what if there was a proper solution to this issue?
When a person has blisters forming and causing a rash in a limited area, shingles is likely to be the cause of the same.
What is interesting to know too many people is the fact that the virus which is responsible for shingles or herpes zoster is the same one which is the cause for chickenpox! This virus is never cleared out even when the symptoms of chickenpox have long left the body of the person who had it. As a matter of fact, in some cases, it does reappear and affects the body again except this time in the form of shingles. However, doctors do not know why this occurs. Is that not weird? Most people who have the bad luck of having to deal with shingles are over sixty years of age. While knowing all this is quite beneficial, what about the treatment of shingles?
When it comes to the homeopathic treatment of shingles, there is a range of options which can be made use of. That being said, it is of the highest importance to keep in mind the fact that medicine should only be taken as per the prescription of a trained professional in homeopathic medicine. Homeopathy can treat shingles very effectively. The results are very prompt in the pains and eruptions. Shingles can affect any age group. Usually shigles indicate lowered immunity. Since they are viral infections, least can be done with anibiotics. Homeopathy boosts the immunity. Genital herpes can also be very effectively treated with Homeopathy.
Arsenicum album is one of the most popular medicines from the homeopathic field. In most of the cases where it is ideally used, the patient is undergoing pain with a burning sensation on the affected area of the skin. When a rash begins to form, there is normally some tingling in the skin in the run up to it.
Homeopathic treatment is so good that there is medicine to nip the problem in the bud before it has the chance to cause the affected person a whole deal of anguish. Aconite is the medicine, in this case.
Hepar sulphur and Rhus Toxicodendron are also used often over the course of treatment. The former is useful especially for people with unhealthy skin while the latter is commonly used for herpes of the face and around the joints.If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a homeopath.