Dementia is a general classification of brain disease that causes a long haul and the frequent steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall. This causes negative influence a man's every day functioning. Other normal manifestations include issues with dialect and a lessening in motivation. An individual's sense of awareness is not influenced. It affects the person’s thinking, language, sense of judgement and behavior. Major cases of dementia are degenerative in nature and cannot be treated.
Homeopathy is an effective and trusted form of medicine used in the treatment of dementia. A holistic approach is used in homeopathy, which ensures the removal of all signs and symptoms of any disorder. Homeopathic medicines do not only treat dementia, but also address the underlying causes.
Here is a list of important homeopathic medicines and the cases of dementia when they are used.
Nux Vom: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of dementia where the patient is extremely sensitive to the words and actions of others and is always seeking attention. There is suicidal tendency in the patient and he also is inclined towards killing friends. Although suicidal, the patient does not have the courage to perform the act. Extreme irritation is noticed. The patient becomes vindictive and quarrelsome in nature.
Mercurius: This homeopathic medicine is given to patients with dementia who have lost all sense of decency. They become filthy and develop a groveling mentality. Memory weakens to a great extent and the patient has problems with vision, unpleasant breath odour and a heavily coated tongue.
Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine is given to people who have extreme sensitivity of the mind, which further leads to depression and grief. This may occur due to failure in love relationships.
Calcaria Carb: Calcaria Carb is an effective homeopathic medicine used in cases of dementia where the brain and other organs do not develop properly. The patient becomes forgetful and very slow in learning something.
Lycopodium: This medicine is used when the dementia affected people experience great depression, become despondent and constantly worry about themselves and their activities. They become fearful, irritable and angry. Constipation is also observed in such cases.
Staphisagria: Staphisagria is used to treatment dementia characterized by sleeplessness. The patient becomes cowardly and is full of shamefulness, disgust, humiliation and shyness. He would rather be alone than have company.
Chamomilla: This is another homeopathic medicine for treating dementia with acute sensitiveness. Irritation and peevishness are common, and the patient tends to get angry very easily.
Among the various forms of medicines and treatments for dementia, homeopathy is the most natural and effective remedy. There are homeopathic medicines developed for all types of dementia cases, which work proficiently. However, it is still advisable that without consulting your doctor, you must never take a medicine.
Memory lapses aren’t exclusive to old-age which is why it is necessary to keep your mind sharp across all ages. The cognitive skill, memory, can be affected by various factors such as lack of sleep, hypertension, substance abuse etc. Here are a few tips which will help you keep your mind sharp:
Take Frequent Breaks: If you work for long hours at a stretch without taking a break, you run a risk of putting excessive strain on your brain which slows down its reflexes. Giving the brain a break once a while is a good idea and during a “brain break”, you could engage in mentally stimulating activities such as playing Sudoku or puzzles.
Repeat To Learn Better: If you want to remember a crucial piece of information, it is advisable that you repeat that particular piece of information more than twice for a more comprehensive understanding. This tip would be even more effective if you read out aloud the information which needs to be remembered for uninterrupted concentration and comprehension.
Learn To Play An Instrument: Learn to play a musical instrument and regularly practice it as music stimulates the cells in your brain. Studies have shown a strong connection between relaxing forms of music such as instrumental or Celtic music and the motor areas of the brain which are linked to the learning and cognitive spaces. This happens because music triggers the “feel good” neurotransmitter in your brain.
Dietary Changes: Incorporate more nutritious items to your diet such as fresh fruits and vegetables as they are rich in fibre and vitamins which keep the brain and body healthy. Adding fish oil or fatty fishes such as salmon and trout is a must because they are rich in Omega-3 acids which help your brain retain information for a longer period.
Over-indulging in junk food can cause your brain to slow down while extreme crash-diets can cause lethargy in the cognitive areas of your brain. Hence, you should aim to balance your meals.
Anxiety refers to an emotion,which you may feel due to a stressful condition. No matter how much you try, it is not possible for you to stay happy and carefree always. There are many situations in life that make you anxious and create stressful conditions for you. But you must try your best to overcome anxiety, as prolonged anxiety can lead to severe health problems such as heart diseases, asthma and chest pain. There are many causes responsible for anxiety.
Some of the causes are as follows
- Emotional stress which may develop due to personal problems.
- Stress at your workplace or educational institute.
- If you suffer from any traumatic situation, then it may lead to anxiety.
- Financial problems may cause stress and anxiety.
- Stress caused due to social problems.
Some of the most common symptoms of anxiety are
- Muscle pain
- Feeling restless
- You experience rapid heart beats
- You may often get irritated
Homeopathy offers promising treatments for reducing anxiety
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below
- Aconite: Your doctor may suggest you this medicine if you show symptoms of breathing trouble or you experience rapid heartbeats or if the complexion of your face changes. This is also recommended in case of panic attacks and nervousness.
- Lycopodium: This is effective in reducing anxiety if the cause of your anxiousness is emotional stress and also if you show symptoms of irritation, diarrhea or fear of claustrophobic situations.
- Phosphorus: This medicine is recommended if you suffer from emotional stress and show symptoms of extreme and uncontrolled anger.
- Pulsatilla: This is a medicine, which may be advised to you if you suffer from anxiety due to emotional insecurity.
- Argentum Nitricum: This may be prescribed to you if you suffer from anxiety resulting from phobias.
- Arsenic album: Your doctor may advice you this medicine if you show symptoms of restlessness or if your anxiety is due to financial insecurity.
Homeopathic treatment for anxiety is very effective since it treats your problem after examining the root cause of your anxiety.
Have you noticed yourself feeling diminished consistently? Do you find yourself apologizing to your partner even despite being on the receiving end of your lover’s bad behavior? Have you been feeling that your partner takes you for granted and also takes advantage of you? If the answer of the these questions is a ‘YES’ then it establishes that you are dating an emotional manipulator.
Being in a relationship with an emotional manipulator may not only scar you emotionally but also cause severe damage to you in the long run. Here are some warning signs to watch out for:Here are some warning signs to watch out for:
1. Your partner diminishes your feelings: Emotional manipulators are selfish people and are concerned solely about themselves and their desires. They do not care about your feelings and when you try to share some grief or feelings, they may turn you down by saying you are stupid or are over-reacting. Sometimes, their manipulative nature makes you think that they are right. An emotional manipulator also does not apologize and blames you for something, which is actually their fault.
2. Your partner often lets you down: If you get insulted, embarrassed or are made fun of by your partner frequently, especially in public, he or she is likely to be an emotional manipulator. The person is likely to prey on all your insecurities. You may be made fun of in front of your family and friends, by your partner, which crosses the limit of joking. Even if you convey that you are hurt by these actions, they do not change.
3. Your partner blames you for their bad behavior: An emotional manipulator will never take the blame or responsibility of their bad deeds. Instead, they will try to put the entire blame on you with lame justifications. If your partner is an emotional manipulator, it is likely that he or she would ask you over and over about your feelings.
4. Your partner does not explain themselves: Emotional manipulators are likely to hold back their issues and do not bother to explain their actions. Actually, such people do not intend to connect emotionally with you. They will try to impose themselves upon you and feel that they are superior than you. Such people get angry very easily if you cannot manage time for them.
5. Your partner changes ways only after extremities: Emotional manipulators do not care about your feelings and when you are fed up and want to leave, they start overreacting and promise to make positive changes. However, after a while they regain their previous attitude.
The above signs indicate that your partner is an emotional manipulator. If you experience these signs, the best decision is to leave your partner and move on.
I am a 24 year old male. I am having problems speaking properly mainly due to breathlessness. I also get sudden panic attacks when others call my name in meetings etc causing me to stutter in my speech. Sometimes I just cannot start with the word I want to start with, and I instead have to insert two words before starting the sentence, like "Um" "Basically" "So. Etc. I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder. Its gradually becoming worse, due to which I'm avoiding many things I normally enjoy like team outings, group events etc, simply because I can't talk properly. Is there any over the counter medication to relieve this anxiety/panic attack problem?
Hello, I am 25 year male. I have a boss at my work who always try to find silly mistakes in others and criticize them with no reason. He as lot of ego. And always thinks he is only right. Do not listen to others. He will not trust anyone. He wants everyone should be under the control of him like a hitler. If any one dares to tell his explain about his attitude he used to target them personally. Wait for chance to take revenge on them. I have been facing lot of problem with his behaviour from the last 6 months. I am loosing my confidence. I have work with him next 2 to 3 years. Please give any suggestions to me to handle him instead of changing them. I engaged in doing gym to retain my confidence.
Want a good reply mainly from psychologists. I am a defense asiprant & in selection procedure we have to go through a psychological tests such as thematic appreciation test (picture perception test, word association test & situation reaction test. Is there any way apart from those rectification other candidates do in coaching to do brilliant in these test. There the psychologists look for 15 qualities in candidates, how can they be able to judge a candidate with speaking or seeing them just with the words or sentence or the story they make.
I'm suffering from anxiety neurosis. To treat it who is better whether psychologist or psychiatrist. And how much time take if psychologist handle this case, and also if psychiatrist takes how much time.
I have a stammering problem. What should I do to cure this problem and remove the stammering problem.
I am 21 year old boy I want to spend more time on my further studies sometimes I am getting distract and thinking negative is this any problem in my brain? So how can I concentrate as well spend much more time on the studies. So please give me some tips what should I do that vl be your great humbleness Thanks.
Sir, I am studying b tech 2 and years age 18 my mood some times changes without reason and I am thinking bad about my life all bad thoughts and I use phone daily 6 hrs a day.
In depression citalopram10 mg hs clonazepam 1.25 hs but can not feel fresh after sleeping at night. Which medicine I should add?
Hi Doc, I have addition of chewing tobacco (rajnigandha-tulsi) from last 5 years. Now I want to leave this but not able to left it by my self. I tried so many time but not succeed. I also tried nicotex to leave this habit but not succeed. So can you please suggest any medicine by help of which I can leave this habit in less time. Thanks in advance.
She (28 year) is over sensitive and short tempered ,irritating. At the same time too much concerned about cleaning washing hand for longer time than usual when she is tensed but other thing she washes normally. Whenever I talk in high speech she react very rudely and sometime shout loudly and aggressively abused if her anger outburst. She takes pressure unnecessarily which is not concerned to her, and try to interfere everyone's thought according to her if it is not so, she annoyed with herself and start washing hand and she does it very cautiously. If she is disturbed again and again she will do. I consulted neuro psychiatrist and he prescribed medicine but she refused to take it due to fear that it may side effect or worsen the condition but doctor advised to continue. Then she promised to correct it by herself without medicine and now she is in better position but her anger outburst if something doesn't happen as per her wish. Now she is not able to control her anger and emotion even though she tried to do. And after sometime she relaxed and apologies for misbehaving and regret it. If I leave her to do those activity she becomes furious. If I try to stop hand washing she starts shouting. So what should I do, she wants to recover but without taking medicine. So old help me out to deal this situation because it is intolerable for me and making situation worsen day by day.
Doctors, I am learning in 12 th now. I go for studies in library near my village. I wake up at 5 am and go to study at 6 a.m with enough breakfast of banana milk, carrots.i study upto 11 am then come back again have lunch and go to study at 1 pm to 5 pm. Then I come to home at 5.30 get fresh and have little breakfast same as morning. At midday I get a powernap. My problem is that, I feel very weak and tired at afternoon time and after a powernap. At morning I feel fresh and relax but after 12 pm my energy become dull. I become unable to study properly. I am physically not well so. What should I do then? My family doctor has suggested me to take TRINERGC tab at every night as a tonic. So what you would suggested me? And which energy drink I should prefer if I want to? Should I take revital age tab? Is it ok for me? Please guide me.
Hai my name Is vinodh 26 years s old. I am doing my pg I am suffering from severe depression I can not talk to my friends. I can't concentrate and had severe fear for small things life seems hopeless for me what I can do to get out of this condition.
Hello Dr, I am a male .I used to crossdress myself like a female when am alone .why does this happens to me? Am I normal? Please tell me!
What's the working of clofranil 10 mg Is it mental medicine? Because one doctor give me this medicine to treat night fall please say me.
Near By Clinics
DentistMulund, Mumbai, Mumbai
DentistMulund, Mumbai, Mumbai
DentistMulund, Mumbai, Mumbai