Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for my clinicYour feedback matters!
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis &amp; Arteriosclerosis . Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease.
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan.
In your everyday life, it is quite common to experience several first aid and domestic health emergencies. This may include many health conditions, which are minor in nature, but require medical attention. Accidents like cuts, bites, grazes, bruises, bumps and burns can occur any time. Equally common headaches, cramps and ailments, which include cold, cough, flu, viral fever, sore throats, indigestion and several others.
And, homeopathic medicines are a great, natural remedy for effectively treating the above mentioned health conditions. So here are some common homeopathic medicines, which you should keep in your first aid box in order to treat common health issues:
Arnica: This is a very famous and common homeopathic medicine used to treat all kinds of injuries. It acts as an instant pain reliever and by taking it immediately after an injury, quick results are obtained. It gives relief to internal cuts and bruises by a process called extravasation, which involves the breaking of tissues beneath the skin. Effective healing of bruises, cuts and other injuries is also provided. It also helps in relieving the mind in case of any emotional trauma.
Aconite: This homeopathic medicine works effectively in treating several physical and emotional conditions. It successfully treats ailments such as cough, cold, sore throat, fever and all conditions related to exposure and cold. Aconite can also calm the anxiety in patients.
Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine treats bee stings. It can be taken after being stung by a bee or wasp and if stinging pain is felt along with inflammation. It is also used to treat heat rashes and conditions where the skin gets swollen. This medicine is a diuretic and encourages the body to release water.
Argentum Nitricum: This homeopathic medicine is useful in treating anxiety and tension. When a person is extremely worried about something, this medicine can be used to calm him down and provide mental relief. It can help avoid loose bowel movement which often occurs due to tension and sickness. You can take this before examinations, flights and sea voyages.
Arsenicum Alb: This medicine is ideal for treating several symptoms related to stomach and digestion problems. Problems such as food poisoning, stomach upset, diarrhoea and vomiting are treated efficiently with it. It is also used for mental conditions, such as panic attack and extreme anxiety.
Belladonna: This homeopathic medicine is extensively used for treating sunstroke, different types of inflammations and throbbing headaches, which worsen when exposed to noise and light. Ear infections are treated with this as well.
Since homeopathic medicines are safer than their allopathic counterparts due to absence of side effects, they can be taken for treating day to day health worries. But if in doubt, feel free to consult a homeopathic doctor for more information.
At the time of a surgical procedure, while making an incision a doctor has to take care of a number of factors before making an incision. Considering a number of factors, different types of incisions have come into fore, such as
- Midline Incision: It’s the commonest incision and is done along the linea alba (fibrous structure running through the mid of the abdomen). These are preferred, especially in diagnostic laparotomy as it permits a wide access to the abdomen.
- Pfannenstiel Incision: It is transverse in nature, extending from the umbilicus to the pubic-symphysis. It is generally employed for abdominal hysterectomy of benign nature and caesarean section.
- Chevron Incision: It is an incision under the rib-cage and is done on the abdomen. It starts from beneath the ribs on the right abdomen and extends till the other mid axillary line. Thus, the entire abdominal width is incised for proper reach into the liver. The incision can be up to 2 feet.
- Kustner Incision: It is transverse in nature and extends from the symphysis pubis till the iliac spine (anterior). This type of incision takes time to perform. A Pfannenstiel incision offers more exposure than a Kustner incision.
- Lanz Incision: It is a variation of the more common mcburney-incision (also known as Gridiron’s incision). It is generally used for open appendectomies. There are quite a few variations for this type of an incision.
- Gridiron’s incision: It is done for appendectomies. It is an oblique short incision which is done in the lower right quadrant in the abdomen.
- Kocher’s Incision: It is oblique in nature, extending from the abdominal upper right quadrant and is generally used for performing an open cholecystectomy. Gallbladder, biliary tract and certain liver operations can be suited for a Kocher’s incision. This however is different from the same named incision used for the thyroid gland surgery.
- Cherney Incision: It is transverse in nature. It allows a great range of exposure for the pelvic sidewall. It is less painful than a midline incision. It allows for the greatest pelvic exposure and hence is a widely preferred and practiced incision.
What are nail infections?
Nails are at risk of fungal infections during the rainy season, especially if your baby sweats and continually scratches himself. Nails can become discoloured, brittle and rough. In severe cases, the nail can come away from the nail bed. You may also notice red, swollen and itchy skin around the nails.
How did your baby get a nail infection?
This fungal infection can result from overexposure to water, damage to the nail, or scratching sweaty or infected skin. Any moisture or debris trapped under the nails encourages the infection to grow. Ingrown nails may also be prone to infections.
What can you do about your baby's nail infection?
Its best to take your baby to a board certified dermatologist.
- You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
- What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cells in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells wiht each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that medidation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is. Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body relives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormores namely cortisol. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body isn't at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state. The upanishads talk about" yatha pinde tatha brahmande" as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the 60 trillion cells play the melody of harmony together. When the cells are living in a state of hatred. They soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease. Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.
मौसम बदलते ही तरह-तरह के वायरल संक्रमण फैलने लगते हैं, जिनमें डेंगू बेहद खतरनाक बीमारी है। वैसे तो डेंगू का सामान्य लक्षण बुखार है, लेकिन ये सामान्य बुखार से अलग होता है। डेंगू में बुखार की तीव्रता काफी अधिक होती है और कमजोरी के साथ चक्कर भी आते हैं। संक्रमण बढ़ने के साथ शरीर कमजोर होता जाता है और भी लक्षण दिखाई देने लगते हैं जैसे- उल्टी आना, जोड़ों में दर्द, त्वचा पर रैशज वगैरह। ये तो डेंगू के सामान्य लक्षण हैं लेकिन यहां कुछ लक्षण दिए जा रहे हैं, जिनके नजर आने पर तुरंत डॉक्टर से संपर्क करें।
अगर डेंगू के लक्षणों को ऊपरी तौर पर देखा जाए तो तेज बुखार, लगातार मितली और उल्टी आना, उल्टी में खून आना, पेशाब के साथ खून आना, पेट में दर्द, सांस लेने में तकलीफ, नाक और मसूड़ों से खून, थकान लगना आदि हैं। यहां विस्तार से देखें कि् कौन सी स्थिति है खतरनाक.
1. 20 का मंत्र:
डॉक्टरों के मुताबिक, नब्ज में 20 की बढ़ोतरी, ब्लड प्रेशर मे 20 की कमी, हाई और लो बीपी में 20 से कम का अंतर और बांह पर 20 से ज्यादा निशान हों तो सतर्क हो जाएं।
2. तेज बुखार:
डेंगू के संक्रमण से होने वाले बुखार की तीव्रता काफी तेज होती है। बुखार में थर्मामीटर का पारा 102 से 105°F तक पहुंच जाता है। एक हफ्ते तक बुखार तेज रहता है, इसके बाद थोड़ा आराम मिल सकता है, लेकिन इसे राहत न समझें। फिर से बुखार वापस आ सकता है, वो भी पहले से ज्यादा तेज।
3. जुकाम या वायरल जैसे लक्षण:
डेंगू में बुखार के साथ सामान्य फ्लू जैसे लक्षण भी नजर आते हैं। इसमें सिर दर्द, आंखों में दर्द, आंखों के पीछे दर्द, बदन में दर्द और जोड़ों में दर्द के लक्षण दिखाई देते हैं।
4. प्लाजमा लीकेज:
प्लाजमा लीकेज डेंगू में खतरनाक अवस्था है। अल्ट्रासाउंड करवाकर प्लाजमा लीकेज का पता लगाया जा सकता है। ये संक्रमण के 3 से 7 दिन के अंदर होता है। अगर शरीर का तापमान कम होने लगे तो भी सतर्क हो जाएं, इसके अलावा पेट दर्द, लगातार उल्टी, सुस्ती वगैरह भी गंभीर लक्षण हैं।
डेंगू के लक्षण दिखें तो सबसे पहले प्लेटलेट्स काउंट चेक करवाएं साथ ही बीपी पर भी नजर रखें। कमजोरी और सुस्ती से इन लक्षणों का अंदाजा लगाया जा सकता है।
बुखार के साथ बार-बार उल्टी आना भी खतरनाक लक्षण है। लिवर एंजाइम की गड़बड़ी से ऐसा होता है। इस स्थितिस में डिहाइड्रेशन हो जाता है। कुछ खाने और पीने के बाद तुरंत उल्टी हो जाए, तो भी सतर्क हो जाएं।
7. असामान्य रक्तस्त्राव:
डेंगू के वायरस का असर खून के कंपोजिशन पर काफी होता है। ऐसे में अगर बुखार के साथ नाक या मसूड़ों से खून आए तो सतर्क हो जाएं। इसमें बुखार के साथ आंखें भी लाल दिखाई दे सकती हैं, साथ ही गले में खराश और सूजन भी खतरनाक है। प्लेटलेट्स के कम होने से खून का घनापन पढ़ जाता है, ये भी खतरे की निशानी है।
8. त्वचा पर चकत्ते:
डेंगू में बुखार आने के तीसरे या चौथे दिन के बाद अगर त्वचा पर लाल रंग के चकत्ते दिखाई दें तो ये सामान्य बुखार न होकर डेंगू हो सकता है। ये चकत्ते सबसे पहले चेहरे पर दिखाई देते हैं। इसमें चेहरा लाल भी दिखाई दे सकता है। इन चकत्तों में सामान्यता खुजली नहीं होती। धीरे-धीरे ये चकत्ते बाकी शरीर के साथ हाथ और पैरों तक पहुंच जाते हैं। इस स्थिति को गंभीरता से लें। कभी-कभी बुखार जाने के बाद खुजली वाले चकत्ते भी उभर आते हैं। ये चकत्ते पैर और हांथ के तलवे पर होते हैं, जिनमें असहनीय खुजली होती है।
डेंगू फैलने के मौसम में विशेष सावधानी रखें। आसपास कहीं पानी जमा न होने दें। कूलर में पानी बदलते रहें और सफाई का विशेष ध्यान रखें। डेंगू होने पर तुरंत डॉक्टर से संपर्क करें। इसके अलावा ज्यादा से तरल पदार्थ लें, आराम करें और पौष्टिक खाना खाएं।
डेंगू में नीम, तुलसी, गिलोय, पिप्पली, पपीते की ताजी पत्तियों का रस, गेंहू की बालिकयों का रस, आंवला और एलोविरा का रस पीने से फायदा मिलता है। रस से शरीर की प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ती है और प्लेटलेट्स के निर्माण में तेजी आती है।
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain.
Knee replacement is a procedure where the weight carrying surface of knee joint is replaced surgically to ease the pain or any disability. People suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or psoriatic arthritis undergo knee replacement. All these conditions revolve around stiffness and painful knee. This surgery is usually performed on people aged over 50.
Knee replacement is mainly of two main types:
- Total knee replacement where both the sides of knee joints are replaced
- Partial knee replacement where only single side of the joint is replaced
In case of partial knee replacement with minimal invasion, a smaller incision, which is 3 to 5 inches, is required. This leads to minimal tissue damage, and the surgeon can work between the fibres of the quadriceps muscles. Here, an incision through the tendon is not required. This may result in less pain, recovery time is reduced, and motion is better as scar tissue formation is less.
In total knee replacement, four steps are performed:
- Removal of damaged cartilage surfaces, which is at the ends of the femur and tibia, with a small quantity of underlying bone.
- Replacement with metal components, which help as a recreated surface of the joint
- Incision of knee cap with a resurface made of a plastic button, which is optional based on the case
- Insertion of a medical-grade plastic spacer amid the metal components. This creates an effortless gliding surface.
After general or spinal anesthesia, an incision of 8-12inches is made in the front part of the knee. The joint part which is damaged is removed from the surface of the bones. The surfaces are then formed in a way to hold a metal or plastic artificial joint. The thigh bone shin, as well as knee cap, is attached to the artificial joint with either cement or a special material.
After Effects of the Procedure
After the surgery, patients may stay in a hospital for three to five days. Post surgery, notable improvement can be seen after a month or later. The patient is gradually relieved from pain with the construction of new gliding surface during surgery.
There will be slow progress in the movement. In the beginning, one may walk with a support of parallel bars and then with the help of crutches, walker, or cane. After full recovery in about six weeks, people can enjoy normal activities except running or jumping.
Presently, over 90% of total knee replacements function well for 20 to 22 years of surgery. Hence, knee problem is no problem at all!
The Rehabilitation After Total Knee Replacement:
- Full weight-bearing walking, knee bending, exercise next day after surgery
- Commode use, sitting on chair 2nd day
- 3rd day: Stair climbing, start cross leg sitting
- 2 weeks: Suture removal and walking to outdoors
Patients whose knee joints have been damaged by either trauma or progressive arthritis should consider total knee replacement surgery. The post-surgical hospital stay after knee joint replacement is usually three to five days. The surgery has a very high success rate and shows dramatic improvement after a month. This improvement is most notable one month or more after surgery. The pain caused by the damaged joint is reduced significantly when the new gliding surface is constructed during surgery. Initially, the patient will walk with the help of a walking aid until the knee is able to support full body weight. After six weeks, the patient can walk comfortably with minimal assistance. Patients with artificial joints are prescribed to take antibiotics during the course of any elective invasive procedures including dental work. Physiotherapy is an essential part of rehabilitation and it will increase the muscle strength and patient can enjoy most activities, except running and jumping. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Orthopedist.
You will be surprised to know that about 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Check if you’re making these common combing mistakes.
1. Are you combing your hair from the roots down?
If you’re combing your hair you should always start from the middle while working it downwards. Move the comb upwards (near the roots) only when there are no more tangles remaining in the bottom half.
If you start combing from your roots, you may have to fight more tangles on the way to the bottom. This induces strain on your scalp, and increases hair breakage. The end result is weak hair and roots, and more hair fall.
2. Are you combing post the application of a hair product?
A comb should never be used just after the application of a hair paste, serum or cream for treatment or styling. You must use only your fingers to comb through your hair once you've applied a styling product.
If you use a comb post-application of a styling product, it not only loses its effect, but may also harm your hair and its texture.Consequently, it may lead to increased breakage and hair loss over time.
3. Are you detangling your hair after shampooing or washing?
Hair is known to be at its weakest when wet, which can also make it prone to tangling. Combing and excessive pulling of tangled, wet hair increases your chances of hair breakage and eventual hair loss.
To avert water-induced frowns, you can try giving a comb-through before wetting your hair in the shower. Alternatively, you can also try combing your hair during a shower. Apply the conditioner first; next, untangle the strands by using only your fingers, and then use a wide-toothed comb just before washing.
4. Are you regularly back-combing your hair?
Sometimes people back-comb their hair from the roots working towards the ends. This hair teasing technique adds volume and texture to your hair. Although it’s a great trick, its regular use may damage your hair cuticles, which as a result, may also ruin your hair’s quality, lead to frizzy hair and increase breakage and hair loss.
To get the element of volume without the damage, you can try light hair sprays, which help you in getting a similar look. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Age: 26, Gender: Female Hello doctor I just want to ask from past few months I'm facing abdomen pain in different parts of stomach with gas and burning sensations I have done ultrasound and the result is normal I feel like something is moving in my stomach.
शरीर को नैचरल तरीके से डिटॉक्स करने वाले 7 खाद्द पदार्थ
निरोग रहने के लिए शरीर के भीतरी अवांछित विषाक्त पदार्थ (toxins) को निकालना भी बहुत ज़रूरी होता है, क्योंकि इसकी अधिकता शरीर के नियमित कार्य में बाधा उत्पन्न होता है । अगर आप नैचरल तरीके से डिटॉक्स (detox) करना चाहते हैं तो अपने डायट में डिटॉक्स फूड्स को शामिल करें। लेकिन क्या आपको पता है कि डिटॉक्स फूड्स कौन-कौन से हैं?
- अंडा- अंडा एक ऐसा अमिनो एसिड युक्त प्रोटीन फूड है जो शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थ को निकालने में बहुत मदद करता है। इसलिए अपने ब्रेकफास्ट में रोज एक अंडा शामिल करना न भूलें।
- ओट्स- ओट्स एन्टीऑक्सिडेंट और घुलनशील फाइबर (soluble fibre) का सबसे अच्छा स्रोत होता है, जो लीवर से पित्त को निकालकर शरीर के प्रतिरक्षी कार्य (immune function) को उन्नत करने के साथ-साथ चयापचय (metabolism) के दर को बढ़ाने में भी मदद करता है।
- प्याज़ और लहसुन – ये नैचरल प्रोबायोटिक (probiotic) के स्रोत होते हैं जो अच्छे बैक्टिरीआ के उत्पादन में मदद करते हैं। यह प्रोबायोटिक शरीर के प्रतिरक्षी कार्य (immune function) को और अच्छी तरह से करने में मदद तो करते ही हैं साथ ही डिटॉक्स करने में भी सहायता करते हैं।
- विटामिन बी वाले फूड्स- क्या आपको पता है विटामिन बी युक्त खाद्द पदार्थ हजम शक्ति बढ़ाकर शरीर के चयापचय (metabolism) के दर को बढ़ाने में मदद करते हैं? चयापचय अच्छी तरह होने पर शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थ आसानी से निकल जाते हैं। विटामिन बी6 के लिए केला,विटामिन बी12 के लिए मछली और पोलट्री और विटामिन बी के लिए हरे पत्तेदार सब्ज़ियाँ खा सकते हैं।
- बीन्स और मसूर दाल (lentils)- बीन्स और मसूर दाल प्रोटीन का स्रोत होने के साथ-साथ जिन्क और मैग्नेशियम से भरपूर होते हैं। इनके ये गुण शरीर के चयापचय (metabolism) के दर को बढ़ाकर शरीर के विषाक्त पदार्थ को निकालने में मदद करता है।
- खट्टे फल- खट्टे फलों में जो एन्टीऑक्सिडेंट के गुण होते हैं वे शरीर को डिटॉक्सफाई (detoxify) करने में मदद करते हैं। खट्टे फलों (citrus fruits) में संतरा, मोसंबी और नींबू आदि आते हैं।
- दही- रोज दही खायें और निरोग रहें। क्योंकि दही खाने से शरीर में प्रोबायोटिक (probiotic) यानि अच्छे बैक्टिरीआ का उत्पादन होता है जो हजम शक्ति और चयापचय के दर को बढ़ाने के साथ-साथ शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थ को निकालने में मदद करता है।
Prostatitis is one of the most common conditions in men over the age of 40. When you are suffering from it, there are many treatment options you can go with. It's good to note that the options vary depending on the type of condition you are suffering from. Some of these options include:
From its name, when you have acute prostatitis it means that you have had the condition for only a short time. The options for this condition are aimed at curing the infection and also prevent complications from coming about. Doctors use different ways to treat the condition. The most common ways being: fluids, rest, medicine, and stool softeners. If you need intravenous antibiotics or are unable to urinate, the doctor may recommend that you be admitted.
When suffering from this condition, you may need more than one option. In most cases, the doctors will use antibiotics. If the symptoms don't improve, the professionals will stop the treatment and look for other options. The professionals may also use alpha blockers and muscle relaxants. This is if you are experiencing muscle spasms that are bringing about pain and urination problems.
Anti-inflammatory medications are also heavily used in the treatment of chronic prostatitis. Here the doctors use the anti-inflammatory drugs that are at their disposal to get rid of the problem. To slow the growth of the prostate, some professionals use 5-alpha reductase inhibitors.
Other than these treatment options, the doctors may also use physical therapy, exercises, massage therapy, relaxation, and counseling. Certain plant extracts such as bee pollen has been found to be highly effective.
Chronic bacterial prostatitis
The options for this type of prostatitis are similar to those you find in acute prostatitis. You undertake the treatment to cure the infection and also prevent complications from coming about. During the treatment, the doctors will give you antibiotics for 6-12 weeks and inspect the progression.
In some cases, the symptoms don't go away, and in such a case, the professionals may recommend alternative options. If you have prostate stones, you may have to have them removed surgically. The same thing applies if you are suffering from urinary tract problems such as narrowing of the urethra and neck.
This is what you need to know about the treatment options for prostatitis. To avoid complications, make it a habit of undertaking regular checkups especially if you are over the age of 40.
Awkward turning dark of Hair is essential today you would think being able to that it’s even in early teenagers. It has not spared a strong part of the overall public in wherever all through the world. It can in like manner be intrinsic and there are up 'til now various diverse causes behind the scene.
Less than ideal turning dark of hair is extending at an irritating rate today.
Less than ideal Graying of Hair, can be perceived by the age and has a place from which zone of the Globe. Generally headway of silver hair in Asians is in late 30 and in the mid of 30 makes in White. Along these lines, unmistakably till we go to the age of 50, we experience enough silver hair.
Furthermore, yes, the people who experience before the beforehand specified age, can be isolated as Premature Graying of Hair.
Causes Premature Graying of Hair
- Deficiency of Vitamin B-12
- Deficiency of Zinc and copper
- Deficiency of Vitamin C and E
- Deficiency of Vitamin B5 and B9
- Problems of Thyroid
- Consumption of Junk sustenance and took care of food
However, in the meantime reasons are not clear, that what absolutely causes less than ideal turning gray of hair, yet if you look on the already said appear, it may be a direct result of inadequacy of vitamins, dietary components, genetic or smoking etc.
In case you are experiencing the inconvenient turning gray of hair and if the cause were genetic, at that point no one on the planet would treat be able to it.
Nevertheless, those people who fall under this elements which is isolated from inherited can be reparable and treated.
One individual proposition eats healthy, maintain a strategic distance from undesirable inclinations, and to the wrap things up have a respectable strong rest.
Well that our lifestyle has a crucial impact in our life.
Our Crowning Glory is the picture of age and character, so passage thee well and take advantage of your life!
I have no control over urine discharge .it comes drop by drop when standup .when I feel urine to be discharge but a single minutes I can not control. My cloth waiting. I have hormonal disorder and low testotones because my breast become swallow with huge hair. No muscles disturbing mind and tired quickly. Please suggest.
How to control Blood sugar level. I am a diabetic patient having Fasting as 145 and PP as 193 currently. I have started going to Gym and do exercise for 1 hour 15 mins from last 2 weeks. I have diabetes detected from last 1 year. Prior to that I had gestational diabetes during pregnancy which was in 2011 and was taking insulin. But post delivery my blood sugar level got normal. And then after 5 years I tested again and found I have diabetes.
Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse also known as vaginismus. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Vaginismus / Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
Vaginal dryness- Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
Improper vaginal expansion- The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
Vaginal itching caused by infection- Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
Emotional issues including fear of sex, marital issues/ disputes, etc are also leading cause of painful sex
However, symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, it is always advisable to consult a experienced doctor including a gynecologist, sexologist or sexual counselor.
Role of sexual counselor is very important, as he she can offer Sex therapy in the form of counseling, brief psychoanalysis, or behavioural therapy .This can help to address any underlying psychological issues, such as fear or anxiety, tackle any irrational beliefs that you have about sex, educate you about sex.
Also some special techniques can be taught eventually stop your vagina closing involuntarily, such as using vaginal trainers and pelvic floor exercises
If you wish to discuss about this problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a question.
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.