BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology, Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health
Dear user. Rablet L Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Gastric Acidity, Stomach Ulcers, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Gastro-Intestinal Reflux, Intestinal Ulcers, Mental Disorder and other conditions. Usually the doctors prescribe to take it half an hour before food. But you should talk to your doctor how youshould take it. Take care.
Because it is not dissolving and absorbing in your intestine. It is temporary solution. I can help you in this matter with Homoeopathic Medicine without side effects. You can consult me through Lybrate
This medicine (proton pump inhibitor (ppi).) will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
-Modify your dietary habits, do not skip meals, have meals on time, take 4-5 small meals including snacks rather than three large meals, chew your food well, avoid more than 1-2 cups of tea, coffee per day, also abstain from alcohol, tobacco if you do so, do not lye down for at least 1-2 hrs after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
-have 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion & removing toxins from the body
-avoid spicy, fried & junk food
-do regular exercise like walking, jogging, also do yoga, deep breathing for 5-10 min in the morning
-follow the above habits regularly & try to avoid long term medication.
It is important that you follow the following advice:
Firstly, don’t miss breakfast, lunch or dinner. ...
Secondly, avoid aerated drinks, tea, and coffee. ...
Also, include milk and diary products in your diet. ...
Don’t remain hungry for long periods of time. ...
Raise the head of your bed if symptoms interfere with sleep. If your bed allows for it, raise the head of it by 6 to 8 inches. Gravity will keep the acid in your stomach. Don't just pile up pillows, though. These tend to bend your neck and body in such a way that increases the pressure. It will make the hyperacidity worse
Consider losing weight. Losing weight may reduce some of the pressure on your lower esophageal sphincter, keeping stomach acid from leaking through
Eat smaller meals. Decrease the amount of food you eat at any one time. This may reduce the amount of stress and pressure on your stomach
Homoeopathy is free from side effects. For medication consult online in private.
each medicine though has a dose and is to be used accordingly, its not fair neither correct to discuss the use of medicines without knowing the disease and the aim of prescribing medicines it will be best for you if you consult the doctor who has prescribed the medication. Else the second best option will be to reconsult a doctor with complete details. Thats the best option for you.