The meaning of Spermatorrhea is the flow of semen with urine. In such cases, semen passes either while passing urine or while passing stool when straining due to constipation. In few cases, the semen passes even before urination or also mixed with urine. Management:
Regular exercising keeps you fit and healthy, so don't forget to do it.
Practice pranayam regularly for half an hour preferably in a garden early in the morning. Not to do these exercises within 4 hours after meals. One can have meals not within 15 minutes after finishing these exercises. These exercises are good for gaining and maintaining good health. Also, practice Pelvic floor exercise or Kegel exercise, consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor. It makes the muscles of pelvis toned and strengthened! In order to locate your pelvic muscles try to stop and begin the flow of urine as using the bathroom. You can perform Kegel exercises with the empty bladder as exercising pelvic muscle with the full bladder might result in urinary tract infections.
Take homoeopathic medicine – Selenium 30/ 3 times a day for 1month.
Simple ways for a restful sleep 1.Cut down on caffeine: Caffeine drinkers may find it harder to fall asleep. Even a single cup of coffee in the morning may lead to a sleepless night. Caffeine blocks the effects of adenosine, a neurotransmitter thought to promote sleep. Caffeine can also interrupt sleep by increasing the need to urinate during the night. Because caffeine withdrawal can cause headaches, irritability, and extreme fatigue, it may be easier to cut back gradually rather than to go cold turkey. Those who canât or donât want to give up caffeine should avoid it after 2 p.m. Or noon if they are especially caffeineâsensitive.
2.Stop smoking or chewing tobacco: Nicotine is a central nervous system stimulant that can cause insomnia. If you continue to use tobacco, avoid smoking or chewing it for at least one to two hours before bedtime.
3.Limit alcohol intake: Alcohol depresses the nervous system, so a nightcap may seem to help some people fall asleep. Alcohol suppresses REM sleep, and the soporific effects disappear after a few hours. Alcohol also worsens snoring and other sleep breathing problems.
4. Worry and stress causes sleeplessness. Find out what hurts you and resolve the issue.
There is no remedy as instant drops.
For prevention from hair fall and whiteness of hairs follow these instructions:
* Take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. * Do Sarvangasan daily for 5 minutes under the supervision of yoga expert.
* Do long breathing pranayams for 10 minutes daily to destress yourself.
* Apply the Mahabhringraj hair oil of Baidyanath company 3 times in a week and massage your hair regularly for 10 minutes daily. It increase blood flow towards scalp and enhance hair growth.
• You can apply amla powder, Make the paste of amla powder with water and apply it for 15 minutes once in week in afternoon and rinse it.
•In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil. Apply it on your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with a mild shampoo.
Avoid use of excess hair products such as hair colours and try to use mild shampoo.
• Add protein containing items in your foods such as take a bowl of cereal daily, and a glass of milk also.