BSc, Pg Diploma In Food Science & Nutrition, Sensory Evaluation of Food, Certified Diabetes Educator
To gain weight follow these tips
1) eat small frequent meals
2)include good quality proteins. In your routine.
3) add dry fruits, seeds and nuts in your diet
4) avoid exercise post meals
To get personalized diet plans you can join our program.
1. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
2. Eat more often. When you're underweight, you may feel full faster. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
3. Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
4. Have some dessert
5.Try weight gainer shakes. If you’re really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories. Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight. Chocolate banana nut shake: Combine 1 banana, 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of peanut or another nut butter. This smoothies provide around 400–600 calories, along with a high amount of protein and other important vitamins and minerals.
6.Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you’re trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
7.Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories.
8.Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
9. Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.
10. Exercise To Gain Weight Swimming:
Lunges And Squats:
Upright Barbell Rows And Dumbbell Shoulder Press
11. Nuts and Nut are a perfect choice if you're looking to gain weight.
12. Red meats are probably one of the best muscle-building foods available.
13. Like red meat, salmon and oily fish are excellent sources of protein and important healthy fats
14. Dried fruit is a high-calorie snack that also provides antioxidants and micronutrients
15. High-quality dark chocolate provides a ton of antioxidants and health benefits.
16. Cheese is a very good source of protein and rich in healthy fats. Add it to meals if you need a calorie and flavor boost.
17. Eggs are one of the healthiest muscle-building foods on the planet. They provide a great combination of high-quality proteins and healthy fats. It's also very important to eat the whole egg. In fact, almost all of the beneficial nutrients in eggs are found in the yolk.
18. Full-fat yogurt is another healthy and convenient snack. It has a great nutritional profile, including a well-balanced mix of protein, carbs and fat.
The secret behind gaining weight is consistently eating more calories than you need.
Lifting weight is important too, so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat.
Incorporate the foods on this list into meals and meal plans that you enjoy and can stick with over the long term.
Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you.
No, don't go for supplements.
For weight gain,
-Eat more calories than your body burns. -Eat lots of foods that are calorie-dense. This includes various nuts and dry fruits, bananas, potatoes, rice, peanut butter.
-Drink milk daily. Have 2 glasses of milk or shakes or smoothies or lassi daily.
-Consume more proteins and carbohydrates. Have more chickpeas, beans, dals.
-Increase your regular meal portions by some amount.
-If you eat non-veg food, eat it more often.
We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message.
Eat healthy, stay healthy
Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.Till lock down do suryanamaskar every day.
for this homeopathy offers good results. Consult online.
Take a high calorie diet like rice, nuts, whole pulses, protein smoothies, eggs, fish, red meats, milk & milk products like paneer, cheese, butter etc. If you want a systematic diet chart then contact us by website Nutriline where we would help you in a better way.
Taking Dexa is not good for you if you mean to take it for weight . dexa is a steroid and its irregular use will be harmful for you . Practin is basically an antihistamines and appetite increase is actually side effect and used by people for weight gain