It might be due to vitamin deficiency and needs to be evaluated after clinical examination and Apart from taking symptomatic treatment Take tablet folvite 5mg once a day and tablet vitaminD (60000iu) once a week for six months
Use physiotherapy and rehabilitation exercises programme to reduce back pain. And use neuroforte caps and c3 calcium with q10 and polytos capsule. Use heat therapy to reduce pain. Physiotherapy and rehabilitation program help you to improve your mobility and strngth.
Quadriceps exercises-lie straight ,make a towel role and put it under the knee ,pressthe knee against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Proton pump inhibitors like Pan D inhibit parietal cells of stomache which secret hydrochloric acid which has many functions like killing, pathological bacteria which we ingest sometimes with food, HCL is essential for absorption of certain nutrients hence it is advised not to take this type medicine for more than two weeks at a stretch untill advised by a qualified doctor.
Acidity is a term used for a set of symptoms caused by excess production of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach normally secretes hydrochloric acid which is required for the breakdown and digestion of food we eat. Acidity causes symptoms like dyspepsia, heartburn, gastric inflammation and ulcers in the stomach.
Acidity is generally a consequence of several external factors like eating habits, fad diets, stress, smoking and alcohol consumption, lack of physical activity, irregularity in eating pattern. The incidence of acidity is higher in countries where individuals eat more of non-vegetarian, oily and spicy foods. Certain medications like non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID's) also predisposes individuals to gastric acidity.
Reports are by and large Ok do you have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private chat
MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), DNB (Orthopedics)
There is no cure only progression can be controlled by medications and exercise. At this stage you can take intra articular visco supplementation. At a later stage say after 5-10 years you can undergo knee replacement surgery.
Take food in every 4-5 hrs intervals..take food having low fat...take less spicy food...dont take too much hot or too much cold food..dont take acidic fruits..if u want to cure u need proper homeopathic treatment...that only I can say..
Hello, thank you for informing me about your problem, would like to know more about your situation for better treatment, Please consult me on private enquiry.
Feel free to get connected and clarify your queries in the private section. Wish you best of health!