Please avoid unnecessary medicines which may harm you in long run specially pantop which will stop acid formation in stomache which is essential for absorption of certain important items and makes food sterile.
It might be due to vitamin deficiency and needs to be evaluated after clinical examination and Apart from taking symptomatic treatment Take tablet folvite 5mg once a day and tablet vitaminD (60000iu) once a week for six months
Quadriceps exercises-lie straight ,make a towel role and put it under the knee ,pressthe knee against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Use physiotherapy and rehabilitation exercises programme to reduce back pain. And use neuroforte caps and c3 calcium with q10 and polytos capsule. Use heat therapy to reduce pain. Physiotherapy and rehabilitation program help you to improve your mobility and strngth.
Proton pump inhibitors like Pan D inhibit parietal cells of stomache which secret hydrochloric acid which has many functions like killing, pathological bacteria which we ingest sometimes with food, HCL is essential for absorption of certain nutrients hence it is advised not to take this type medicine for more than two weeks at a stretch untill advised by a qualified doctor.
This medicine (proton pump inhibitor (ppi).) will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
Acidity is a term used for a set of symptoms caused by excess production of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. The stomach normally secretes hydrochloric acid which is required for the breakdown and digestion of food we eat. Acidity causes symptoms like dyspepsia, heartburn, gastric inflammation and ulcers in the stomach.
Acidity is generally a consequence of several external factors like eating habits, fad diets, stress, smoking and alcohol consumption, lack of physical activity, irregularity in eating pattern. The incidence of acidity is higher in countries where individuals eat more of non-vegetarian, oily and spicy foods. Certain medications like non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID's) also predisposes individuals to gastric acidity.
Reports are by and large Ok do you have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private chat
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Fellowship in Joint Replacement
For proper care of the knees:-
-keep your weight down
-no running, fast walking on cemented /hard surfaces
-climbing stairs with the help of railing/support -no sitting cross legged
take tab joint ace once a day for visco supplementation.