Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShivamYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female. From the last few years i am suffering from excessive sweating in face and head. While surfing in net I found the decease name as hyperhidrosis. Please suggest any remedies for this.
Is Aloe Vera juice (10 ml/ day) safe for a kid - 3 years old - we give this to him for chronic constipation along with laxopeg kid daily.
Is it fine to regularly oil the hair but not wash the oil off daily? Is regular application of oil fine for the hair and scalp?
I have back pain on shoulders right hand shoulder day by day. And I have muscle problems coming in nights on bed.
I have a desk job and in last 3 years, my weight has gone up from 67 kgs to 83 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I want to lose weight. What should I do? Homeopathy- which will help me lose 8 kg/mth. Acupressure. Through equipments which burn fat. Or any other medication.
2 months back My father detected with TB and from that time he is on TB treatment. I want to know that is there any test to find how is medicines are working and what the position of TB as of now. Even after 2 months he is feeling weakness and joint pain. He is a diabetic patient too.
I hav lots of pimple on the face nd because of that pimples ma on my face skin thr iz holes m so worried about tht.
Naturally low in sugar and high in calcium, cheese helps strengthen our teeth. It also contains a protein called casein, which may help lower the risk of cavities. More than that, there is compelling evidence that cheese preserves the whiteness of teeth by fortifying the enamel that protects the pearly-white dentin behind it.
When we are not brushing, flossing, or gargling, saliva helps keep our mouths clean. It removes food particles, plaque, and other debris. Chewing gum, as long as it doesn't have sugar in it, stimulates saliva production and helps remove potentially harmful deposits. It is no wonder that the average family dentist recommends chewing sugar-free gum in between meals.
Once again, chewing anything helps increase the saliva in our mouths, but the foods we choose to chew should not contain sugar, and they should take a long time to chew. Celery meets these requirements. It is also quite fibrous, which means it breaks down into strands that naturally clean our teeth as we chew. We should also mention that celery is one of the few foods that has a negative-calorie effect. In other words, you burn more calories chewing and swallowing it than it contains.
Even if you have a clean mouth, it likely contains hundreds of millions of bacteria at any given time. While not all of them are bad, some attack tooth enamel and cause serious oral issues. Numerous studies have confirmed that raw onions have powerful antibacterial properties. Sure, they may give you bad breath. But a few raw onions on a sandwich or in a salad will also help you control marauding oral bacteria, which may mean fewer trips to your family dentist.
We're sorry vegetarians, but eating meat does have its benefits. As we mentioned, longer chewing times promote salivation that helps clean our teeth. And few things require more mastication than a big, juicy steak. In fact, chewing steak requires so much effort that it can actually strengthen our jaw muscles and our pearly whites. We should also mention that red meat contains phosphorous, which helps protect tooth enamel and bone.
Just like raw onions, cashews contain antimicrobial oils that have been shown to reduce the bad bacteria that leads to tooth decay. Testing has also revealed that the same nut oils may fight the bacteria that causes acne breakouts, making them one of the few family dentist and dermatologist-approved foods.
I feel very low. I don't want to wake up. Thoughts always disturb my mind. I tried but am hopeless now. I am depressed.
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.