Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh.V.ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
What is dengue how it causes and symptoms for the person suffering from dengue and please consult its cure and medicines recommended for this disease kindly let us know?
Hi, Since couple of months I am feeling pinches, pinned like sensations randomly in my body. I is sensed any part of the body. aching sense and some times headache as well. I am taking medication of BP. It remains control 128/80 with medication (tazloc 20). I also have Rozycap ASP 10/75 once daily. Please suggest what could be the reason for pinching and aching sensation. Should I consult the neurologist. Thanks.
I have acne for more than 5 years and at times I get cyst in my face. What should I do to get rid of cyst. It isn't painfully and when it burst the whole pus doest get out.
Mam, My wife is always drinking my sperm after our sex session is it harmful for her or is it hazardous for her to get pregnant..
I am 20 years old female. Mujhe 1 Saal se sar me dard rahta h. Sabse pehale meri neck me sujan aur dard hua. Uske baad dharkan tej ho jata h aur sar me baichaini hone lagata h. Bahut ilaj bhi karaye h par koi sudhar nhi h. Please help me.
My sister has a problem of continuous tears from eyes since last 3-4 months. From last 4-5 days she also has headache. Can anyone tell about it's reason?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I am trying some skin creams. What I use for my pimples?
I am having severe pimple problems I consulted with a dermatologist. He prescribed for medicine like minonil er65, zit care, acedaton and two creams. For 2months. I used it for 22 days and also continuing. So far there has not been any sign of reduction of pimples. What should I do.
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.