Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Ayush Chikitsa KendraYour feedback matters!
Peer pressure occurs when a person engages in certain activities against his/her wishes only because other people around are doing it.
However, in school/college, your friends tend to be influential and with the intention of impressing them or “fitting in”, you might lapse into the kaleidoscope of alcohol, narcotic substances and other unfavourable habits.
Dealing with peer pressure is essential as it will keep you focused and help you remember the reason you came to school/college for. Once you give into peer pressure, turning back is very difficult and prolonged exposure to the wrong company and substances will lead to your downfall. Thus, avoiding peer pressure in an absolutely new setting is necessary.
Here are a few ways to avoid/deal with peer pressure:
- Introspection: It is important to know yourself and the beliefs and morals you believe in to live by your own principles. To know yourself better, you need to introspect- Do you think drinking alcohol is wrong? Is lying to your parents dangerous? Will smoking actually make you happy?
When you are aware of the values you stand for, you will be able to take a stand better when someone forces you to do something contradictory to your beliefs.
- Don’t be afraid to say no: Don’t be afraid to take a negative stance regarding something you don’t want to engage in. If your companions are still forcing you, do not change your stance and try something for the sake of it. Say no with conviction and the more certain you are with your stand, the lesser people will force you into something.
- Choose your friends wisely: This doesn’t mean that you need to limit yourself to interacting with only certain kind of people. However, when the situation boils down to building good relations, it is advisable that you choose people who share the same beliefs and values as you. This makes you less prone to peer pressure as your friends will constantly keep reminding you what’s wrong.
- Avoid stressful situations: If you think you won’t be able to handle the pressure inflicted you on by your peers, avoid those situations. For example, in a party, if you’re being forced to drink alcohol despite you denying, head for the exit.
Sir I am suffering from pimple problem for a long time When I blast my pimples then the marks remains on my skin for long time In the summers mainly the pimple problem is more and manner times turns into acne Please solve this problem Please give me the name of the medicine which I should apply on my face HOPING FOR AN EARLY RESPONSE.
I have two black spots on my forehead which occurred after the pimple erupted. I used Himalaya clarina but it didn't help me. I have this spot for the last one week.
Sir yesterday all of a sudden at night I had a high fever. I could not sleep the entire night and was shivering from cold such Body pain and high fever was experienced by me first tym in my life. In morning I got vomiting and entire food of the last night threw out. I prescribed to doctor and she said it is because of your tonsils. Really. Plsss suggest.
I have many acnes on my face. Last time doctor have said it is caused by liver problem deu to fat accumulation. Now it is spreading towards my chest. Respected doctors please give me a best suggestion.
Hi, This is for my Father. He is 75 years old and pretty healthy for his age. We had done a health check at apollo a month back and found out he has a little high BP issue and arthritis. The distance between the knee bones have reduced as per my understanding. Doctor has referred the following medicines and told us to take the test for BP and XRay for knee and consult a doc after a month. Following are the medicines: 1. Flavojoint-twice daily 2. oxygen gel- twice daily 3. For BP- T. Tazaloc AM- once daily. But still now he is not recovered fully for both BP and arthritis. So we need to know whether we should continue with the medicine or not. If to continue, till how many months we need to take it. Regards.
I am suffering for severe body pain from last few days what could be the reason I am 43 female I have gone through blood test my d3 and vit b 12 is low this problem is creating daily work worse for me.
I have been having hard stool problem for 1 month. Some tablets and syrups were recommended by doctor, my condition was good while having those syrups (milk of magnesia and lactulose solution. But after those bottles have completely consumed, the problem of hard stool is again started. I do not know why this happens. I have been suffering very pain at the time of bowel movement though I am taking enough fluid and fiber. Please give me solution.
Your blood pressure can be easily controlled by simply eating banana fruit every morning on empty stomach. It is the statement of my experienced advise to all my bp patients.
I want to how to reduce pimples in my face. I have tried many face cream with no effect. Please give a solution.
I am having increased pimples in my face. I have tried all creams but I am not able to reduce it. Please give a solution.
I have some pimple in my back and my arms I have also used a cream after consult Dr. But no. Change suggest me.
I am suffering from fever, food allergy will be there little bit of head ache and vomit will be happen three times.
Acne is a skin condition that is primarily caused by clogging of the hair follicles with dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum). More often than not, acne is characterized by formation of pimples around the face, neck, chest and the back of the body.
Any infection around the zits might cause abnormal swelling and intense pain.
Though common among both the sexes, acne generally develops in teenagers and can also occur in adult women prior to their menstrual cycles. Acne can cause due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid, oestrogen, progesterone. Prolactin plays important role in acne formation. Stress and oily skin also contribute to acne along with other factors.
Acne can also occur due to a side effect of certain medications such as lithium and corticosteroids. Other endocrine disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome and Polycystic ovary syndrome might be responsible for this particular condition. Acne can also stem from the excessive usage of cosmetics or other topical creams and binging on fast foods and other fried foods.
Homeopathy and Acne-
Since acne can be caused by various factors – excess oil secretion, changes in hormone levels, genetic predisposition, pollution and diet, homeopathy can be an effective way to treat acne. This is because treatment in homeopathy is individualistic and holistic. Individual examination, case analysis, your medical history, your physical, mental and emotional constitution, your age, your gender, your ethnicity, and your susceptibility to the disease are all very important considerations in determining the exact homeopathic remedy for you.
Based on these criteria, your homeopath will prescribe the most suitable remedy. The dosage and the potency of the remedy too will differ from person to person. The homeopathic preparations which are extremely effective in curing acne are as follows:
Hepar Sulpur: If the pimples are filled with pus, a very low dosage of this preparation can be useful.
Pulsatilla: If there are recurring instances of acne, especially among teenagers, this homeopathic preparation can be useful. If the acne breakouts are coupled with irregular/scanty periods, Pulsatilla can be the ‘go-to’ panacea in this case.
Kali Bromatum: Symptoms of increased sexual appetite, forgetfulness and suicidal tendencies along with acne breakouts can be taken care of with this medicine.
Calcarea Phosphoricum: If the breakouts occur with symptoms of headache, reddish tinge on the skin and dyspepsia (indigestion), this homeopathic preparation can be extremely effective.
Nux Vomica: This medication is an effective remedy for gastrointestinal problems along with mild to severe constipation and extreme sensitivity to cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathic and ask a free question.
Mood disorders are common psychological problems that affect a vast portion of the human populace all over the world every year. These occur when there is a shift or imbalance in a person's psyche which affects his or her daily function and interpersonal relations in varying degrees. Each individual is affected by these conditions in a different capacity and responds to them in a distinct manner.
Mood disorders generally manifest themselves as fluctuations in a person's temperament. It is triggered by various factors. These mental illnesses range from mild to severe, the latter requiring urgent psychological counseling and treatment. A mild condition may even develop into a painful and chronic one without any form of remedial intervention.
What are the most common types of mood disorders?
There are many distinctive categories of mood disorders that can affect a person. The most commonly occurring ones are as follows:
- Major depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (sad)
Major depression is the most frequently occurring type of mood disorder. It causes mental and emotional turmoil, as well as physical anguish. Those affected by it may experience a single episode in isolation or multiple episodes over a period of time. The milder version of this condition is known as dysthymia.
Bipolar disorder is a comparatively rare condition that causes alternating states of extreme mania and depression. It is also known as manic-depressive illness. The mild version of this is called cyclothymia.
Seasonal affective disorder or sad is a depressive disorder that is known to affect those living in colder climes. It is caused generally by the lack of warmth and light, the onset of which begins in late autumn and lasts till the end of winter.
What causes a mood disorder?
Mood disorders are very difficult to diagnose as they can be caused by an assortment of triggers and the symptoms are not always apparent. This is particularly true in the case of dysthymia and cyclothymia.
Some of the usual factors that lead to mood disorders are:
- Chronic stress and anxiety
- Anomalies in the functioning of the nervous system
- Prolonged periods of isolation
- Childhood abuse and trauma
- Ineffectual coping mechanisms
- Insufficient nourishment/malnutrition
In most cases, a combination of multiple factors usually leads to the development of mood disorders and other mental illnesses.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.