Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Mandsaur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Niranjan Singh Doneria
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan Singh DoneriaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from low bone density and heavy weight. Can you please give suggestion.
4-5 days ago my penis top foreskin itches and little swells also and can not able to pull foreskin back due to pain. But now I was able to pull skin back but not like previously. And itching also decreases but the white liquid is still coming and white substances also. Please help I was worried. There is little pain. But I was comfortable at all now. Is this a penis cancer? Please help.
A Lower Body Lift is also called a belt lipectomy, is an increasingly popular type of surgery. The aim of this surgery is to eliminate or improve excessive or sagging of thigh and buttock skin from the area. This surgery is mostly opted to enhance the physical appearance and is becoming increasingly popular these days.
Causes to undergo Lower Body Lift:
- A Lower body lift may be undergone when, due to extreme weight loss or advanced age, the skin in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen becomes loose and appears to be sagging
- Apart from loosening the skin, weight loss can also make the buttocks & thighs and abdomen look deformed or de-shaped. In that case, a Lower Body Lift helps the patient correct the area.
Lower body lift are most likely to be successful when:
- The layers of fat beneath the skin of the patient are relatively thin.
- The patient does not smoke, as smoking slows down the healing process and also increases the risk of post surgery complications.
- The patient's weight does not fluctuate a lot. He or she must have stable weight for at least a year before the surgery.
- The overall health of the patient is good, and he or she does not suffer from chronic medical conditions.
How is the surgery performed?
- Depending on the body type and other condition of the patient, the doctors make a circumferential incision at the waist or slightly below that area.
- After that, the excess fat or skin is removed from the soft tissue that is present there. Following this, the skin is closed up in layers and tightened.
Things to keep in mind before the surgery:
- It may take a few months to recover fully, post surgery
- Weight gain or loss in the future may affect the results of the surgery