Treatment of Mellitus
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Gestational Diabetes Management
I have ringworm on my face after the treatment it will leave dark spot on my face what should I use on my face to remove the dark spot without any side effects.
Hi, I am using a dietary supplement of TARA'S engineered whey protein since 3 month nd also consume protein from nutrition but I found no results of that supplement can you please tell me about that supplement ,I have search youtube also but no views are found.
I am 63 healthy male. I have been doing cardio such as cycling, tread-mill, push up and other weight exercises at gym for over a decade with out any side effects. Does lifting of legs or squats lead to back pain?
I am suffering from ring worm from the last four months. I want to completely avoid it? What should I do?
My weight is hard drop by 10 kg I am not feeling hungry and also suffering from stress feeling lazy plss suggest any good syrup or tablet which helps increase my weight.
Hello sir I am 19 year old girl. My hands are to thin according to my body it look so bad on my body. I am sickle cell anemia patient. What I do to wider my hand and gain weight sir pls help me.
Why the people in winter gain weight? What to take in diet specially so that I can loose some weight.
I 23 years old male and my weight is 81 kg I do weight lifting at Gym for 1 hr per day from last 4 yr. I also take balance diet, But from last 3 month I check my blood pressure thrice a week And my BP always varies from 150-160/80-85 This must be high So please I request you to kindly give me advice and how to get rid from this problem permanent as fast as possible.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.