Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
I have nose blocked only while sleeping especially at night otherwise throughout the day its absolutely fine. Is this called allergy cold. How can I treat this as it is very disturbing. I used to have allegra tab
my son age 16 yr last few days stumuck pain ultrasound is ok i am worried please tell me the reason for pain
My mom 35 years old. She was hypocalcimia patient. Because of thyroid operation in neck. What is the correct medicine for her ?
I am married ,age-29 years and we are trying for baby past six months, I have hypothyroidism with recent tsh value -8.3micro IU/ml and dosage is 50 mcg of eltroxin, So Am I good enough to conceive with above tsh level or need to take any care or precautions to conceive faster. And what could be the reasons for not conceiving so far. Kindly give your suggestions and help me out in this.
A doctor had given me rubired tablets for HB and increased my Thyroid tabs to 50 mcg instead of 25 mcg. I had anemia for along time HB ranged from 11/8-6 always. Last count was 6.9 two months back. And thyroid from 4-5 years, I always had 18-8 TSH. Last count was 8.2 TSH. This is the first time in years that my thyroid is actually almost normal. And my HB has increased. NOW: HB: 13.1 TSH: 5.63 Almost after 5-6 years. Both count are good. She wants me to continue the tabs for next one month. I just have 1 question, she gave me" thyroid" 50mcg, and my tummy has increased a lot, my weight has increased 1-2 kgs as well. Is it because of the increased dosage? I think its tablet problem, as I have always taken" thyronorm" 25mcg not" thyroid"
Main computer use ke 15 minutes ke baad. Mera body mein trembling hota aur low blood pressure jaise lagta hai. Thyroid mein dard hota hai. Aisa roz hota ha. Solution boliye.
I am suffering from thalassemia trait hypothyroidism since 1991 and am on 1 tab of 100 mcg eltroxin bbf. I am suffering from weakness and acute body pain specially on shoulders neck and legs. Since last 5-6 years I am facing problem of erectile dysfunction also and am taking penegra xpress 75-100 mg as and when required as per the doctors advice. Please suggest permanent solution and medicines for e.d. And weakness.
I have been suffering from hypo thyroid since the past 26 years and my weight has increase considerably. Medications have not helped that much. I have tried homemade remedy too pls help.
My mothers fnac report for thyroid cyst says in microscopic observation that: shows scanty cellularity with a few follicular cells arranged in small acinar pattern. background shows pigment laden macrophages in colloid material Impression says: suggestive of cyst fluid only My question is that what I have known from internet is that if report says cystic fluid only then the test is unsatisfactory or undiagnostic can I take this report as begin condition.
I have thyroid history. I am taking 75 g thyronorm daily. From last 8 months irrespective of 45 minutes daily exercise my weight is not reduced even by 1 kg. Why?
My TSH Level is 8.10 I am 24 female I have started gaining weight please suggest friends are making fun of me because of that I am stressed.
Sir, I have thyroid problem since 5 years. These many I don't have any problem with thyroid. But now a days I have menstrual cycle problems. Please suggest me a doctor.
Can subclinical thyroid be cured? I had after my abortion. If I take proper care in diet and do meditations and yoga regularly. In June I had 7.2 after a month it went normal without meditations only through proper diet. But in October it's 6.2. Can it be cured without medicines and if I have to take medicines then is it for life long.
My sister is a diabetic patient and her creatine level is 8.9.This is because of urine infection it raised from 4.7 to 8.9 within couple of days her sodium and potassium levels are normal but urea content is very high.
Hello doctor, I am a diabetic patient since 5 years. Now in my abdomen TB virus has been detected and from today only I have started taking R cinex 600, combutol 1000, pyzina 750 (2wice daily) and benadon. I am also taking the previous medicine also. I.e. Eltroxin 100 for thyroid, glisen 2 & cetaphil xr 500 (2wice daily) for diabetes, olmy 40 for BP, rozavel 5 for cholesterol, febuget 40 for euric acid. Kindly suggest the combination of all these medicines are ok or not ? What are the precautions should I take while taking these medicines ?
Thyroid TSH report is 4.78 and I am using Thyronorm 25 mcg. Is this dosage enough or do I need to increase the dosage.
The heart pumps pure blood to all parts of the body through a network of arteries. These are thicker in the beginning and become finer and thinner as they reach the various organs. These arteries are lined by a layer of epithelial tissues and as blood flows through them, the heavier cholesterol / fat molecules settle down along the walls.
This attracts more and more fat molecules to settle down. This is known as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Over a period of time, the vessels circumference reduces and the blood supply to the target organ reduces. This impacts proper functioning of these organs and when this happens to the major organs like the heart, kidney or the brain, conditions like stroke or thrombosis or heart attack can occur.
This condition, known as coronary artery disease, is becoming a major cause of deaths. While that is the bad news, the good news is that it is largely lifestyle dependent, and if steps are taken, it can be prevented, and in the early stages, the damage completely reversed.
1. Diet: A low-fat, high-fiber, heart-healthy diet consisting of Omega-3 fatty acids is recommended by doctors, especially to people who are prone to develop heart disease. This also requires reduced salt, increased unsaturated fats, reduced triglycerides and reduced sugar. Include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds and fish oils. Include multivitamins or other supplements after checking with your doctor.
2. Exercise: Regular exercise in any form increases the efficiency of the circulatory system, keeps the cholesterol levels in check and helps in blood pressure management. Exercise in any form is advisable, based on individual preference. A moderate physical activity of 30 to 45 minutes per day is advisable.
3. Smoking: This is one of the major risk factors for smoking, and quitting or controlling smoking is one of the best methods to prevent coronary artery disease.
4. Alcohol consumption: While moderate alcohol consumption is believed to be healthy for the heart, excessive alcohol consumption is a strict no-no. Binge drinking especially is shown to cause heart attacks.
5. Weight management: Check with your doctor on what is ideal BMI for you and work out a plan to keep your weight under check.
6. Regular medications: If you are on blood pressure or diabetes medications, ensure you do not miss them. Keep a constant check to ensure your readings are managed well.
7. Watch out: Ask your doctor if there are specific symptoms that you need to watch out and seek medical support if you see any of them.
Coronary disease is not treatable fully, but can be prevented and managed effectively to improve the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.