Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SingalYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old, I am facing the problem that my right eye is weak and I am not able to see clearly from it and also that I moves little off the direction from my left. I am facing strabismus. Its not totally cured but little if someone will see it for long time than only it is visible. Please help.
Hello Doctors, which eye drops is best for normal use, that we can get relief from red eye, outside dust, tired eyes and on duty I work on computer a lot. Thank you Dr.
Whe I ride a bike after some time my eyes are paining so what should I do so please suggest any answer.
I was at work picking up a wooden pallet and debris fell into my left eye causing bloodshot, headache and runny nose. How do I treat this?
Sir I have the problem of weak eye sight and my eye sight is getting weak now also so what to do for that Tell me diet for that.
Hi, I have a neck pain from last 4 months it spread all over my left hand and I took physiotherapy for 5days after that I went to orthopedist he says it cervical slip with c5 and c6, he suggested me to take MRI for dat, again I didn't went there. Please suggest me any remedy for that.
When I watch something in bright light and then come back to dim light I use to see some dark spots before me. Is there any problem related to my eyes?
Last 4 to 5 days my friend Nabin eye color is yellow type. At present what is the best way to cure his eyes?
Why I am so coward, I get scared easily, I i get fear easily, I avoid confrontation, in school days people used to beat me and I used to say nothing to them ,why I do not have confidence to beat them, is this due to poor self esteem or lack of confidence I have a squint in my eyes and even if a small child tease me or say something me I get hurt easily, why I am so morally weak, why I am born such morally weak.Please tell.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old and I am suffering from full body pain, eyes pain and headache. Even I am not used to have oily foods. When I take tea twice in a day I got pain in my stomach and I have digestion problem. Could you please me to find out the issue so that I can cure it.
I am 22 years old. My eyes are getting red automatically for last few days. I am also having some visualization problem. I don't have any problem. What should I do?
My wife suddenly lost her right eye sight since about three weeks. Doctors say she has Hemorrhage and blood clot behind her right eye or may be within her retina. Doctors say she needs an injection in her right eye or surgery with the said injection. The doctors can't say whether bleeding in her eye will permanently stop after one surgery - they say bleeding may continue even after surgery and similar operation with injection needs to be repeated with each such bleeding. Each such surgery and injection will cost about 50K + 10K = rupees 60 K. What should be done now? What is this disease? Any solution? Thanks for a response.
My eyesight is hazy. I find it difficult to read. I experience itching occasionally. An Optometrist told me that I have Cataract, and that further test is required to investigate Glaucoma. Please recommend 3 top experienced and successful eye-doctors (ophthalmologists?) in India who can properly diagnose my case and effect safe and proper remedy.
I am 21. I went through laser treatment for my both eyes in july 2015, I have been using spectacles since from my childhood. Causes dark eye circles. What to do to get rid of?
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision.