Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Juhi Parashar
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Juhi ParasharYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
she is an amazing doctor...she could get to the roots of my problems and made me realise the real cause of anxiety unknown to me. She is highly empathetic and i felt as if she was an old friend to me...really grateful to her...
Dr. Juhi Parashar provides answers that are inspiring. Being a patient or in depressed state ..i m not able to judge anyone...even i not make use of 7 days follow up......so ur help is inspiring..thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be very helpful. Respected mam, how do I reach u?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be well-reasoned. Thanks a lot......
Dr. Juhi Parashar provides answers that are very helpful. Awesome will think on this steps!
Uday Prakash Tiwari
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be very helpful. Thank you mam
Very nice doctor
Vidhate Akshay Santosh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be very helpful, knowledgeable, inspiring and practical. This is what I was expecting from Doctor. Otherwise, when we tried to consult with Doctor regarding this issue, they say, it is normal. But we know how it is harming us. Or they prescribe lot of medicine, which doesn't seem to be helpful, as this problem is related more to mind than body.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be well-reasoned, caring, sensible, nurturing and prompt. I had a pleasant experience with Dr.Juhi... She is a very patient listener and helpful doctor. If anyone asks me as i age further that do I remember yesteryear Juhi... My reply would be yeh Juhi Parashar... Not Chawla.
Ms. Juhi Parashar provides answers that are very helpful. It is very helpful for me, I just want to talk with you mam for some more of this guidance.I feel well now, Please talk with me, I want to make my mind and heart stong enough so that i can get 1st rank in my 1st attempt for UPSC 2019.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Juhi Parashar to be knowledgeable. Thank u mam....all ur perceptions are correct....very excellent doctor u r...wht u said wass 100% true...I m very conscious with people that they will rate us badly
I had a nice experience with ms. Juhi i actually felt good after the consultation. She knows her job very well and she made me so comfortable as if i was talking to a friend. Thanks a lot. I wish her great success in future.
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Juhi Parashar to be caring, professional and very helpful. Thank You So Much Ms.Juhi. Sure Ill Do That,If Its Possible,Then Kindle Let Me Know The Proper Tecniqs To Do Kegal Exices
She is the best ever. I have had few audio consultations with Madam Juhi and that has changed my life. She is very friendly and professional and we feel very comfortable discussing our issues with her.
I appreciate ur deep understanding of emotional and psychological issues which is evident from ur to the point but comprehensive reply to the health query. Keep helping the needy...all the best.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be very helpful. Mam can sevier ocd really 100%cure with medicine, my bro is on medication rx by physchetirc,pls suggest how to cure
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be very helpful. Thanks mam I have same situation iam little bit stress about my future but some time.I think nothing to do
Ms. Juhi Parashar provides answers that are sensible, practical and professional. This doctor is better than even cricket. She will fix the match for you to win.
Dr. Juhi Parashar provides answers that are very helpful. Mai apni sensitive skin ki vjh se bhut presan thi aur Jo Dr ne mujhe btaya hai, mai unse agree krti,thanks
I found the answers provided by the Ms. Juhi Parashar to be caring, very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and practical. I need physical ppl who give me treatment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Juhi Parashar to be very helpful. Ya.mam...I ll try. And start to do meditations,yoga.And involve in different activities.
Ms. Juhi Parashar provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. SHE IS REALLY SO CARING AND VERY HELPFUL DOCTOR SHE UNDERSTANDS THE PATIENTS
Emotional problems make direct tasks and simple errands harder. High feeling, bubbling disappointment and hurt emotions motivate the person. Certain people become very protective. Protectiveness causes us to pry on others. Others might want to disconnect completely and resolve issues in a different manner. A great many people manage their emotional issues by opposing, quelling and overlooking them. At this point, your brain feels uneasy and you end up making rash decisions. However, there are ways to deal with emotional problems. These are as follows:
- Be aware: Try to stay active and be aware of solid feelings and sentiments. Work on improving them as they show up and quickly misidentify with them. Advise yourself that you are not your feelings and that they are only temporary.
- Use labeling: Utilize naming. Research has demonstrated that naming and surveying a feeling changes the feeling into a subject of examination and consequently diminishes its power on you. So in case you are feeling furious, essentially let yourself know that this is you being angry and you will in all probability see that the force of the inclination instantly drops.
- Get curious: Rather than opposing the emotions and sentiments, get inquisitive about them. Focus on how they affect you. Where in the body do they show? How do the diverse muscles in your body feel? How is your breath? Hold your emotions and sentiments in present mindfulness and simply let them do their thing without judging or sticking to them. Utilise the possibility of your brain as the sky and your emotions and sentiments as clouds that are passing by.
- Face-to-face interaction: Up close and personal social interaction with somebody who thinks about you is the best approach to quiet your nervous system and calm anxiety. It additionally relieves stress-busting hormones, so you will feel better regardless of the possibility that you cannot change the upsetting circumstance itself. The key is to collaborate with somebody who is a decent audience or someone you can consistently talk with face to face, or who will hear you out without a prior motivation for how you need to think or feel.
- Exercise and meditation: The brain and the body are inherently connected. When you improve your physical well-being, you will consequently encounter more prominent mental and enthusiastic betterment. Physical movement likewise discharges endorphins, intense chemicals that lift your state of mind and make you happy. Normal exercise or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
In case that you continue facing this frequently, you will soon find that your relationship with your mind will begin to change. You will build up an intense metacognition (the capacity to face your reasoning) which helps you to handle your emotions and feelings in a great manner.