Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SyedsonuYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a skin problem in my face I have found lots of pimple so I want what kind of therapy I have need. Thank you.
I'm 20 years old male, I'm suffering from pimples and black spots. Can you help me or suggest me any medicine.
I have migraine headache problem. I get headache for every other reason. and I am severe acidic. Not getting any solution even after consulting allopathy ayurvedic n homeopathic doctors. Please advise is there any solution for it.
I am on antidepressants from the last 6 years. I take lamitor, bupron, fluvoxin and modalert daily as prescribed by my doctor. It has provided me some improvement but the the issue it not completely resolved. The main problem is with the memory. Out of 7 days in a week around 3 days I find difficult to remember things for example my batch mate name. The day I do not take the medicine I keep forgetting after every 5 minutes. There is no mental stress in my life, therefore I don't know what exactly is the root cause. I have heard that mental stress might not be the only reason for depression. Even if it is depression I have never heard it to be linked with memory loss. I am a researcher in genomics and I do fell that some further research in this field could give some explanation. I daily do yoga where I daily put a few drops of medicated badam oil in my nose and as soon as I use it my mind feels relaxed. If I miss my medicine or do not use the oil, the memory loss becomes very evident. May me the oil has something to do with neurotransmitters. Earlier I took only fluoxetine for a couple of years but when I shifted to my present medicines, I found a drastic improvement but now it has become stagnant. Is there some better cure.
My name is praveen form Tamil nadu I have a sore throat problem at last 2 days what to do sir help me I can't adjust pain please help me.
I am having a mild throat pain and a burning sensation whenever I swallow anything at the trachea area. I worried, about that because I chew pan masala everyday but it is limited to 1 or 2 a day at max. So please suggest.
I have lot off small pimples on face, after broken pimple spot will become black there fore skeen look like very dirty. I suffering wid this problem from about 10 months, so I need suggestion shortly. I wood like to know why these pimples are come again and again. I have used the'Acne Star'sope for this prob but there is no effect. I need medicines for the dag spots on face, so I need proper consultant (as skeen specialist). So I requested to all doctors give me proper guidance about this. THANKING YOU……!
I am 20year old I have some headache problem. Every time I come from any physical work after that I feel some hesdeck and cold.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne??