Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in LUCKNOW and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
My question regarding to skin. My skin is oily so can you suggest how to reduce my oily skin and i have pimples problems so please suggest me.
I am 70 years old and diabetic, I take medicines for Blood Pressure, cholesterol and bita blocker, my Creatinine content is high 1.35 I am afraid of Kidney problem .Please advise.
I am facing thiis problem for past four years. Having obesity. Always feeling stomach is full of gas. Stomach is bulging. Cant take proper food due to stomach bulging. Constipation also present. Please help to get rid of this bad condition.
I have a problem of throat infection that often CME when ever I drink water from outside any water apart frm my home water affects my throat the pain is very severe that I am unable to swallow my own saliva I even get fever bcoz of that pain. I can't carry my water bottle where ever I go please help.
I live in Bangalore where its not too cold still I have cracks and dried lips. My lips became so sensitive that even if I apply lip balms, top skin dries up and peels of by end of day and then super soft sensitive skin is exposed. Some times, I remove the dry skin accidentally, then wound is created on lips (specially lower) and blood comes. What lip balm I should overnight so that I can have nourished, soft lip for whole day. In day time, I use Chaptex which works only for 1-2 hour. Also, My upper lip is getting dark. Suggest something which can restore the pink tone of my lips.
I am 21 years old in the Last year of college. I had sex with my fiancé. I was under medications for menstrual cycle and some how I missed two medicines so I couldn't take it anymore. I had my periods on 30th april to 3rd may, I had it on 5th of May and just because of missed medicines I had my periods again on 9th to 12th. I am not sure whether I am pregnant although I had the tests done it's ll negative. Please help.
Dear sir, I had a swelling like boils on my right ankle from where dry pus type of things starter coming out I contacted doctor of neotia he suggested for a surgery and the same was done later the wound was not curing I went to bangalore for check up and they once again advised for a surgery I got it done over there too. But till date the wound is not healing up what do I do. Please help me if any thing is possible. I wont have problem for a surgery again if required let me know. Regards.
Hi, I residing in hyderabad city. Now my age is 22. Upto 20 years my hair is thick and long. But now there is a heavy hairfall and dandruff is more. I tried so many oils and shampoos but no result. In online I saw Health Vit Biotin 5000 mcg tablets for hair and skin and I have ordered for those tablets. Can you give me the suggestion that can I use those tablets are not. By using those tablets any improvement will be there are not. Please give me reply.
I am 21 years female I am of 5'10 and I weigh 75 kgs. I want to reduce my stomach fat. Going to gym is better or joining a health center of steam n vibration is better? My next question is I have so many white hair in my scalp I am worried what solution for it and how can I stop them grown and prevent from new white hairs? I have so much dandruff what shampoo shall I use for it? If I wash hair I still hav dandruff on d same day or maybe next day im so worried about the above 3 things and its disturbing my mind please suggest and help me out.
I have something like pimple on my body on shoulder and back. Mostly it won't be painful but some time it will be paining. How to get rid off this?
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold.