Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashank Dixit
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Shashank DixitYour feedback matters!
I am working in night shifts for 6 years and feels no energy to do anything. Sometimes find little difficult to sleep.
Hi Doc, I have RHA. Due to this I have gone through hip replacement surgery for both the hips in a period of two years. My right hip is operated in july 2017. I am putting weight and my belly fat is increasing. I wanna control my weight. Can I go to gym? If yes, what types of equipment I need to use or what types routine I need to do. If no, then suggest any other methods where I can control my weight effectively. Thank you.
Hello, my name is Rohit, 23 years old. Suffering frm diabetes since last 3 months, none of my family members didn't have this disease, I hv done 3 tests for the confrmtn of diabetes they are Anti islet cell antibody,(weak positive, anti insulin antibody (negative, anti gad cell antibody (positive, and my previous Dr. confirmed that ihv type 1diabetes. And now iam taking insulin 3times a day. human mixtard and apart, iam very much scared by knowing that I hv ype1 diabetes. Please help me sir.
Dr. I am shekhar last month my weight 80 and now 83 so I want to loss my weight. I want tou tell me. Can you help me?
Now a days I feel like no body love. Anyone don't care about me. I am so much depressed. Actually I have given drop ths years for entrance preparation. So I have to stay at home. And I feel like its like a jail for me. Its feel like I can't breath. Just I feel like to any where from my home. And always my head becomes too hot n my headache starts. Sometime I can't bear it. N if anyone scold me I get angry n fight with everyone in the house.
I am 65 years old and have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for 2-3 years, with the result that no sexual activity could be undertaken. I have been taking medication for high bp and enlarged prostrate now some time, please suggest best treatment for me.
How can weak vision in case of diabetics be improved. What is the cure? Condition: Blood sugar now under control.
I have severe throat pain and mouth ulcer since a week. Now the area to the back side of my tongue has also started paining. I have been smoking a lot too. But I have stopped smoking since yesterday. Please suggest me a cure to this. And I am not a regular smoker.
Sir/madam, I have noticed that when ever I get upfrom sleep. I feel anxiety, panic. Weird and depressed feeling a very strange and bad feeling. I also have habit of over thinking alot due to which I have headache. Help pls.
Hello, I am Dr Rajesh Pal. I am a physiotherapist and I have 17 years of clinical experience. I have been graduated from Utkal University and I have masters degree in Orthopaedics and physiotherapy. Today we are going to talk about very common problem which people are facing because of technology which is Neck pain.
India is a youth population and youth is technologically driven. So, they use more of laptops, spending more time on phones. So, because of the neck postures get affected and the muscles which control the posture of neck are under tremendous stress and gradually they develop some or other kind of problem which result into Neck pain. Today, I am going to give some tips that how to prevent all such problems.
There are different causes of Neck pain:-
- Posture- One has to beware of their posture. If you keep your neck bent for a long time, then the neck muscles are in acute pressure that creates some kind of knots in that muscle which is called trigger point. So, here is my trick to prevent this that whenever you use your phone, keep the phone in eye level in order to keep your neck in neutral position. This will reduce the stress of trapezius muscle.
- The second commonest cause is stress. We should adapt some technologies and modicfication in our lifestyle to take care of the stress. Under stress, these postural muscle remain in tightened state for a long period of time and that eventually leads to these kind of problems. Try to relax yourself. Go with the time and nature and keep yourself happy. One should not worry about what is happening and what should be the best way because nothing best is available in this world. Go with what is happening.
- The third factor which contribute to these kind of problem is Sleep. Nowadays the sleeping schedule has changd because of work. In some MNCs, there is a culture in which people have to work in the night and sleep during the day. The sleeping pattern has changed and it is causing such kind of problems. So, try to maintain good sleep. Fix a time of sleeping. Keep the environment of the room in such a manner to induce better and relaxing sleep.
- The another important factor is diet. The food we eat, plays an important role. Having a packed or preserved food can lead to muscle injury. This kind of food contains some chemicals which induce such problems. Avoid having these packed food and start having home made fresh food which is more healthy.
- The last thing I want ot share is that spending more time on computer is harmful. Gadgets emit radiations which absorb water from our muscles. AS we know that our body is made up of 80% of the water. If the water quantity get reduced then the muscle problems starts developing. So, keep yourself hydrated. Make sure that you drink one glass of water in every 2 hours.
- Do stretching exercises of neck muscles and shoulders.
If you indulge in such habits, you can easily prevent these problems.
If you want to contact me, I am available on Lybrate and book an appointment there for consulting me.
Thank you for watching this video.