Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. RS Chauhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RS ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am having a slight pain in mo left testicle as well as lower back sometime. Urine test report says the pus cells are 2-3 and crystals are positive.
Hello I am 26 years married women sometimes I feel very depressed thinking of my past and in my early marriage days I used to be depressed alot even try to suicide so many times now I have kids I got busy with life but this depression is not leaving me please help.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.
On the last day of period she had sex. After ,period again comes for two days .she had taken unwanted 72 after 43 hours of sex but no period or blood comes.
Food gives us the energy to carry out activities of daily living. Eating well is not only important for our survival but our mental and emotional wellbeing. Food is so much connected to our culture and reflects our lifestyles to a great extent. All cultures follow a particular method of cooking and eating. We respond to our hunger through food. Our bodies learn the specific times to eat. The satiety centre in our brain tells us how much to eat and when to stop. However, for some, eating becomes an abnormality when they respond to their emotional issues through over eating or inadequate eating. For them, eating is not just a normal response to hunger. It could be a psychological response to anxiety, stress or other behavioural and emotional difficulties.
The most common Eating Disorders are Anorexia- causing inadequate eating and weight loss, Bulimia- causing eating in excess amounts and Binge eating - characterised by eating in large amounts and at frequent intervals. Research suggests that eating disorders can develop early in life and are mainly triggered by environment. However, eating disorders are also common among people with anxiety, trauma (physical, emotional or sexual) and depression. People with eating disorders are seen to have a low self-esteem and generally avoid eating with family and friends due to their abnormal eating habits.
Eating disorders disturb the body’s equilibrium and impacts negatively on a person’s mental health. People with eating disorders are unable to socialize, impacting on their self-image and ability to deal with emotions. They often fall prey to their anxiety and depression through abnormal eating. Eating disorder is not seen as a disease in itself since it has strong emotional and behavioural issues. Thus, treatment of the disorder is not limited to drugs alone. Effective treatment of eating disorders is generally a combination of interventions ranging from counselling, psychotherapy and drugs.
Homeopathy offers a holistic approach to the treatment of eating disorders. It attempts to eliminate the signs and symptoms associated with the disorder through a step by step approach. The treatment is purely herbal and free of side effects. Homeopathy offers a range of medications designed to treat different types of disorders. However, it is important to follow the prescribed medication at regular intervals for maximum benefits. Homeopathy in addition to counselling and therapy offers a comprehensive and safe approach to deal with eating disorders.
It is extremely important to support the person suffering from this disorder and be sensitive towards his/her emotional needs. Sadly, there is a lack of proper knowledge about the disorder and its treatment which sometimes leads to its mismanagement. It’s best to consult an expert and get a medical advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.