Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohd. Parvez Ansari
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd. Parvez AnsariYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir, my age 24 years but my wight is 52 kg how to improve I used all things but no growth please tell me.
I am a vegetarian (eggetarian. I want to gain some weight. What type of diet I should take to increase weight.
My arms are so slim in the muscle area but are strong, friends suggested me to eat testosterone biscuits, give views!
I am 20 years old but my weight is only 56. I am suffering with many problems for it. My stamina is also low now. What will I do for increase my weight?
Hello sir, I continuously feel tired all the day. What should I do for the energy. Should I take any multivitamin capsule?
I am 21 running but my weight is too less. And I also want to build muscles. So what can I do. Should I refer gym also?
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.