Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Lucknow and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoga During Pregnancy
Submit a review for Dr. Maya ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
My wife has been sufferring from migraine pain since last ten years. The pain occurs sometimes once in a weak and sometime more and less then that. Is there any treatment available so that at least the frequency of occurrance of the pain can be reduced.
I was lean one year back. And now I have gained lot of weight. And I have tummy. How to reduce thus tummy. And I have hair loss. Please help me!
I had a fair complexion in past because of my schedule I have to rome in the sun. Now I tried many creams but there is no improvement in my complexion what can I do to improve my skin. Is there any cream or food which I need to get results.
Mera jung ki skin bohot itching hota hain. And that areas skin looking so rough and black. Is it any fungal infection? What I will do? please suggest me. Thanx.
Hello doctor. I am 24 years old girl. I have a black marks and I lost soft skin. What is the treatment should avoid these?
Hello sir I am working in indian railway as rpf head constable. Sir presently my head is paining from some week. So what kind of precaution i should take?
I have got so many pimples on my face with dark spots in which I have lost my glowing skin. What should I take in my diet to recover this?
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.