Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Lucknow. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama Singh
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama SinghYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair and hair are smooth too need urgent help what to do doctor I am in big problem please help as fast as you can.
actually I am 24 years old and I am asking gel for my hairs and I think my hairs falling too fast and now I am too addicted for using gel so what can do now?
Please suggest I have corn problem on Right leg foot, I want to clear my foot problem, What should I do for that?
Is black and blue stains inside cheeks is pigmentation of oral mucosa? please advice what medicines to be taken for black and blue stains on left interior part of my cheeks. With no itching and pain?
Sexually contracted diseases have moved centre-stage over the past few decades due to the sudden spurt in the HIV-AIDS cases, particularly in some African countries. Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is one such condition brought about by sexual contact. The condition is seen in 2 types, Type 1 and Type 2; the former affecting the mouth and the latter, the genitals. The affected person can experience horrible pain and discomfort. Homeopathy, though a form of medicine established centuries before diseases like Herpes were detected, still has remedies.
- Herpes Simplex is contracted through direct, unprotected sexual contact with a person already suffering from the infection
- Herpes is a virus and is highly contagious
- Common symptoms include ulcers and sores on the skin
- The lesions are visible in the areas affected based on the type, near the mouth in type 1 and over the genitals in type 2
- Other symptoms, like flu-like headaches and painful urination, are also reported
- As mentioned, Herpes is caused by sexual contact and in many cases, the symptoms may not show up immediately and may lay underneath
- Physical examination and questioning the affected person on behavioural history, particularly sexual activity, will reveal the exact status to the doctor. In specific cases, a swatch of the affected area can be sent for microscopic examination
- Homeopathy has an effective treatment for Herpes Simplex
- Homeopathy looks at the long-term cure of the condition
- Some of the remedies for Herpes under Homeopathy are Nitric acid, Thuja Occidentalis, Causticum, Medorrhinum, Silica
- These are the elements and the medical practitioner will synthesise the elements in the right proportion and prescribe the doses
- As it is practised in most Homeopathy treatments, the medicine is orally administered and the granules or tablets have to be taken continuously for a long period
- Though each case would be different and the intensity of the condition would guide the treatment, there are common recommendations given to all affected individuals
- Unprotected sex should be strictly avoided. Even in the case of protected sex, contact with unknown persons should be averted
- The treatment for Herpes Simplex under Homeopathy may last from 12 to 24 months
- But the treatment is meant to be a cure and ensure that the person is protected from future infections too
- Several natural supplements are also a part of the long-term solutions to ensure that the holistic health of the males and females is maintained
- Several suggestions are given to Herpes affected persons on the right kind of food items to consume
Homeopathy has an answer to virtually every condition, including some the ailments which have surfaced during this generation. But the treatment takes care of not only addressing the immediate condition but also finding long-term solution and prevention of future relapsing of the condition. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair Loss Continue Also At itching Issue At Head Any Suggestion For Relief, and Re gain my Hair or stop Hair loss instantly.
Hello, I am Dr. Akhilendra Singh consultant dermatologist and hair transplant surgeon at AK’s clinic. Today I will discuss a very common problem which is hair loss and consequent baldness in males. Now around 40% individual had this problem. The primary root cause is genetic. There are medicines in order to prevent hair loss but for baldness, the only treatment is hair transplant which is a minor surgery but needs major artistry in order to provide a successful natural result and without any complications or side effect to the patients.
If you go in the history of hair transplant the successful hair transplant start in late 1980’s. It has come a long way from strip technique to manual punches to the motoric refuge and now the most advanced the most advance the Direct hair transplant or Direct hair implant. In this trip technique, we need to cut skin along with hair and put sutures and that technique was not suitable for the patients at all. Nowadays we do hair transplant with most advanced and newer technique of follicular unit extraction with some smart and newer innovation which is known as direct hair transplant or direct hair implant. Now coming to basics of hair transplant. The basic is we extract hair graft from permanent Joan of the head and transplant at the bald area.
Now, what is permanent join? If you see hair start shedding from the frontal Joan here line recedes and baldness goes from front to back or sometimes baldness starts from the very top. But this whole area is vulnerable and if you see the hair at the back of the head and sides and they always present and they form permanent Joan. Those hairs are immune for androgenic alopecia or genetic baldness.
Now if we transplant hair from this permanent Joan and transplant it to bald area. They will continue to grow for the whole life as they were growing at the back of the head. This is the basic of hair transplant. That is why the result of hair transplant is permanent. Now, what makes hair transplant result excellent, average or poor? First and foremost, the experience of hair transplant surgeon and his team. Secondly, instruments what we use during surgery is proper sterilization and a dedicated operation Theatre for the procedure and last but not least post-transplant instructions and care are as important as the procedure. So if these things are taken care of then the result of hair transplant must be excellent only. The goal of hair transplant should be; provide as natural results as possible to cover the big bald area in one go or without any side effect or discomfort to the patient.
If you have any further query regarding hair transplant you can consult me on Lybrate.
Here we just clean the area to be treated with normal alcohol and Betadine. And we are almost ready for the treatment. It takes less than a minute to complete small area. Deepak are you ready? If it is painful, please let me know, you will feel little brick kind of sensation and let us see how painful and uncomfortable it is. We are taking care only on the lines. So whatever deep lines or deep muscles are there, we will inject only in those areas. It gives the relaxing effect on the muscles. In case you are more sensitive to pain or you are feeling uncomfortable, you can always opt for a higher amount of numbing. Some of the physicians may like to mark the area before just to show you the ease of treatment. So all the lines which come up while smiling or talking will be softened. Remember they will be softened, they will not go away. Within the period of 3-4 days, you can start noticing the change here. The muscles get lighter.
Now we have done with the small area of the treatment. The patient's expressions will be reserved. You will still be able to express. The face will move normally, there will be nothing abnormal, the lines will gradually be softened. It is totally dependent on how the procedure is done. If we over do it, the expression will be frozen and it will look little hard and strange. This totally depends on the patients and the doctors and how much you want to achieve. We can have normal expressions which will look softer and better. So it is very important for the patient to discuss it clearly with the doctor. Some patients need completely frozen looks. But personally, I am very conservative while doing the treatment and recommend a smaller amount. I always tell my patients that you can always add more salt in the dish after cooking rather than putting too much salt while cooking.
Based on this, we will discuss how breathing techniques help to relax the lines in a truly holistic manner for treating the lines on the face. So here is our another patient. The concerned topic is the lines between the forehead which can easily be relaxed by a simple shot here. Not only that, along with the treatment, the reason for these are called worry lines is because of some worry underlines which causes the lines. So, lines e can take care by the shots but the worry part has to be sorted holistically. For that, we will talk about the breathing technique that we recommend patients so that the effects of the treatment lasts longer. Sometimes even without these treatments patient can benefit with just the breathing technique, the lines get significantly softer.
So let us see how it works and how simple the procedure is?
So we put one needle prick on the big muscles which cause lines. One needle prick on the muscles that hold it down. So it is not at all painful as you can hear from the patient itself. Within 6-7 days, we will start seeing the changes and we will post you a picture on the websites also.
If you want further information, you can contact me through Lybrate.