Weight Management Counseling
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Treatments For Asthma
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Therapeutic science is once again beating on option medicine, that is medications and cures that science can't or has not approved. Be that as it may, the reality remains that numerous individuals who chew on tree bark and drink intense tasting concoctions swear that they work and enterprises that are for all intents and purposes unregulated cheerfully supply the cures and the legend and testimonials about how the most recent potions are supernatural occurrence cures for everything from tumor to skin inflammation.
Like different types of medicine, including Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), homeopathy evokes expectations in patients. The doctor provides a quiet relation, personal and far reaching treatment and absence of unfavorable impacts are components in making constructive expectations. Different components might be connected with negative expectations.
Some of these medications go back hundreds of years to when shamans and healers found plants that appeared to lighten illness. For example, in old Europe, to assuage torment and lessen fever, doctors including Hippocrates gave patients an intense powder ground down from the bark of willow trees, a substance that prompted to the improvement of headache medicine.
Fake treatment controlled trials of homeopathy were recognized by a thorough writing look, which secured 19 electronic databases, reference arrangements of significant papers and contacts with specialists. Information was provided in copy and results coded so that chance of proportions beneath 1 demonstrated advantage. Trials depicted as twofold visually impaired, with sufficient randomisation, were thought to be of higher methodological quality. Predisposition impacts were analyzed in pipe plots and meta-regression models.
However lesions of patients are convinced that homeopathy and other option medicines work, driving scientists to deduce that these cures have a misleading impact.
This is the same number of drugs developed by scientists in medication organizations bomb in human trials in light of the fact that the dynamic fixing that specialists so carefully distinguished and tried ends up working no superior to a fake treatment. Drugs got from characteristic items have an especially high fake treatment effect meaning that when patients think they may get a medication got from a plant, they need it to work so severely that as a rule it does.
Suggest me some ways to gain weight .since I run in the morning. My cheeks are sunken will it sink more now.
I do hookah not daily but one or twice in 2 months, just to hang out with friends, I just want to know what can I do so that the effect of hookah on my body will be less, apart from drinking water, I drink around 2-3 litres daily and I go gym daily.
2 years ago I used to go to gym and take steam bath I took steam bath everyday and after that I used to take bath in cold water This happened for 20 days at max From that day onwards I am feeling depressed and not well No problem else What should I do to recover from this.
Sir I want to know about vegetable oil .is it safe to use dhhara oil .dalda oil. Is there any harmful effects.
Respected. Doctor Ji My weight is 60 Kgs. 34 years old I want to know that my sugar level is 120 in Blood before meal am I Diabetic?
Which are the fruits for which it is a BIG NO for type II diabetics patient with over all good sugar control [ HBA1C ranging from 6.4 to 6.7 for last 4 years].
Hi Mere Blood me ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) jyada hone pe kya karna chahiye? Patient age 50 years and weight 75 kg. Old patient of diabetes and hypertension. ESR: 40 mm.Blood sugar fasting: 188, after bf 266.
I want to become fat. I can't eat food properly. If I see the food to eat stomach will give some issues. I am full weak.
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.
Also known as Posterior Prolapse, Rectocele involves a weakening of the walls between vagina and rectum, thereby, causing the rectal wall to swell and protrude into the space of the vagina. This bulging is a common, but temporary problem that arises after childbirth. In severe cases, the swollen tissues may extend out of the vaginal opening and usually cause more discomfort than pain.
What are the most common causes for Rectocele?
- An upright posture places a lot of weight on the pelvic region, which is probably the most important cause for Rectocele or Posterior Prolapse.
- Constipation is also a very valid reason for Rectocele because it causes straining of the connective tissues that separate the vagina and the rectum.
- Constant heavy lifting and indiscriminate increase of body weight may also put a lot of pressure on the pelvic region that could ultimately lead to weakening of rectal and vaginal tissues.
- Weakening of vaginal passageway due to pregnancy and childbirth is also a common reason for Rectocele development.
- Chances of developing Posterior Prolapse increases with age.
Physiological problems posed due to Rectocele
- Passage of bowel becomes difficult and may sometimes require pressure on the vaginal bulge.
- The protrusion of tissue takes place from your vaginal opening, when you strain while passing bowel. This usually happens in people with constipation.
- This disorder may also induce a sensation that the bowel tract has not been fully emptied even after passing stool.
- Such vaginal bulging also causes difficulties and embarrassing concerns during sexual intercourse.
Medical recommendations and preventive measures to tackle Rectocele
- Home made remedies and exercise are usually effective. Performing exercises help re tighten the pelvic muscles and tissues, thus reversing the effects of Rectocele. Vaginal pessaries or rubber rings, inserted into the vagina, can also support loose tissues and keep them in place.
- Surgical procedures are hardly needed in most cases of Rectocele. But if the issue is chronic, you may opt for removing the protruding tissues by surgery or strengthen the boundary between vagina and rectum by a mesh patch.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results.