Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Latur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. S Biradar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. V. S BiradarYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor I have skin problem like fungal infection b/w the legs and somewhere in my back. Since one year I used many ointments like quadriderm, demikem OC, etc but I get relief from these for 2-3 days only. I didn't get any permanent solution for the same Can you please help me out Anshu.
I found two black tiny joining dots on my right nipple and not the areola last month hoping it'll go away. It hasn't and its quite worrying.
Is apple cider vinegar is helpful for darklips to turn into pink color. If it is correct then how to use. Are there any side effects.
A brow lift is also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical cosmetic procedure that corrects flaws in the skin above the eyes. It flattens the lines and wrinkles on the skin, tightens the sagging skin that appears to advance in age and restores youthful skin. More and more people are undergoing the treatment every year with a high rate of success.
Features that can be corrected with brow lifts:
- Sagging and horizontal eyebrows that create an expression of exhaustion
- Deep horizontal folds on the forehead skin
- Excess fatty skin that droops over the eyelids
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
Types of brow lift and the respective procedures
- Traditional or coronal brow lift: The patient is put under general anesthesia and an incision is made on the forehead, just below the hairline to hide the scar. The excess skin is removed and the necessary skin tissues are lifted and tightened for a smooth appearance. Finally, the incision is stitched up.
- Endoscopic brow lift: This surgery is also done under general anesthesia, but a number of tiny incisions are made on the scalp. An endoscope is put in through the incisions so that the area of surgery is seen on a computer screen. Other surgical instruments are used to lift the skin tissue on the forehead, reposition the eyebrows and remove all the extra skin and muscle tissue. Then, the incisions are closed with stitches. Now-a-days endoscopic brow lift is undertaken requring specific instrument and training.
- Temporal incision brow lift: This procedure is done with eyelid surgery. It requires larger incisions than those of endoscopic brow lift and these cuts are made just above the temples. Then the tissues above the eyebrows are repositioned, extra tissues between the eyebrows are also removed to flatten the frown lines.
Post-surgical care and recovery
- You have to stop smoking and taking anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medication for a few weeks before and after the surgery.
- Using a cold compress is recommended in case of post-surgical pain. There may also be prescribed ointments that are applied at the cut.
- Your head needs to be kept elevated when lying down for a few days.
- You should have gauze and clean towels readily available in case of minor bleeding.
- You may also experience slight swelling and bruising on the non-operated areas of the face. The pain and itching sensations experienced during recovery are milder in case of traditional brow lift than in case of endoscopic brow lift.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!