Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Latur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V. S BiradarYour feedback matters!
Mera rang pehle gora tha PR kuch mahino se chehre ka rang kafi kam ho gya h Pehle jaisa gora rang nhi ho payega kya ab?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used many scar removal cream for 2 months but didn't see any change. What should I do ?
Sir mere skin per bhut dana hai gaal per bhi h thik nhi ho rha hai dava bhi bhut kiya koi fark nhi pada dard bhi hota hai.
I have an problem on my lips. I am not using Cigarettes ever still it look like I am taking regularly. So need some cream to reduce it.
I have dark circles around my eyes. What may be the reasons for that. Could you please suggest some tips to reduce it?
My father has an age of 55, His problem was some veins were clubbed below the knee backside for a long time. He was a sugar patient, because of a wound at ankle of left leg the bad blood would be flewed out some times. Is there any home cure for this. Is there any laser treatment to get rid of this problem and what will be the cost of laser problem.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
M 24 sal ki hu. Meri skin bhut oily h or face pe dane b ho rhe h chote chote jo kbi b theek nahi hote or dandruff b bhut jyda ho gya h please koi solution btaye taki mere face k dane b theek hj jaye or dandruff b khatam ho jaye.
I am a 5 year old woman, had menopause 3. 5 yrs ago. Since then I am facing hormonal imbalance problem. Lots of hot flashes, knee pain and dry skin and hair. 2. 5 yrs ago suddenly my hair become dry and curly and also lost hair from my frontal area. Please advice how can I improve my hair texture and growth and also facial skin
I have black marks and pimples on my hand. I used a cream to remove that. But no change. Can you suggest a medicine?
I am 28 Year old male, from last fifteen days I am having anus itching, little pain in whole stomach, stool contains mucus, and 3 months back I hve seen a worm around 6 To 8 Inches in my stool whenever I eat something I feel strong sensation in my stomach like burning. Previously doctor prescribed me a medicine called cefiwok- oz but after sometime these symptoms again occurred. What should I do. And which disease it is and please prescribe me some medicines for it I will be highly thankful if you help me with the problem described above.
I am 17 years old and I have a blackheads at my nose and at my chin. Please give me a solution to cure it.
I m 19 yr old an I god soo many blackheads. On my face from last 4-5 years. I use many of things. But it dint work.
I am 30 yrs old male & I am new to software profession. I have got dark circle under the eye. So what are the home remedies. Secondly, nowadays my eye are strained and I could not able to sleep properly. What would be probable reason.
My daughter which is 1 month old is having itching or redness in her anus due to which she is not drinking her mother's milk. Please suggest some cream to treat this problem.
I am 23 years old my face contains pimples and black spots. I want to have my face clean and clear below the eyes it contains black my face is oil skin. Give me the solution.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.