Doctor in Sanjeevani Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Sanjeevani HospitalYour feedback matters!
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.
Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery Bariatric surgery is a group of surgical procedures that bariatric surgeons’ resort to in order to treat obesity. Bariatric surgery is not a form of cosmetic or plastic surgery. Surgery is done on the digestive tract, particularly the stomach and/or intestine, and basically follows the principle of restricting the amount of food that the stomach can hold to reduce the amount of body fat and excess weight.
Bariatric surgery may also help to shed weight by decreasing the absorption of certain nutrients by the body. Sometimes, there may be an interplay of both these processes to put a brake on obesity. Bariatric surgery also gives rise to favourable hormonal changes, suching as decreasing ghrelin - the appetite hormone, and increasing anti-diabetic hormone
The most common bariatric surgery procedures are Sleeve Gastrectomy and Gastric Bypass surgeries. These procedures are conducted by laparoscopic technique, through four to five tiny incisions or cuts. Let’s discuss some of the laparoscopic bariatric surgery briefly:
1) Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass
A small stomach pouch is created and joined to the small intestine, around 100-150 cm away from its beginning. This results in two pathways, one for the food which passes from esophagus/food-pipe into the stomach pouch and then to the small intestine (it is called 'bypass’ as the food does not enter and hence 'bypasses' the remaining large portion of stomach and first 100-150 cm of small intestine).
The acid produced by larger remnant stomach, bile produced by liver and the other digestive juices travels along the bypassed route, and mixes with the food at a later point than normal digestive pathway.
2) Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
This procedure achieves its weight-loss objective by removing about 70 per cent of the stomach. The remaining portion of stomach resembles a tube-like structure about the size and shape of a banana.
The surgery is done by laparoscopically. The surgeon uses a laparoscope to visualize the stomach and surgical instruments to maneuver inside in order to remove majority of the stomach. There is no intestinal component to this surgery. Sleeve gastrectomy helps to achieve weight loss objective by reducing food intake as well as by its effect on a number of hormones that control hunger, blood sugar etc.
Studies suggest that it can be as effective as the gastric bypass method for weight loss. Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery is done for obesity after thorough clinical evaluation of the candidate, including assessment of other obesity associated illness like diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, high cholesterol levels, fatty liver disease, among others.
Certain blood tests, vitamin levels and x-rays, ECG, etc will be done before surgery. After surgery a step-wise, tailored nutrition program will be advised. In the initial few months after surgery, frequent follow up is recommended. Later half-yearly and then annual follow up is a must for optimal results.
Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery is very effective in treating obesity, as well as the complications due to obesity such as diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc. These are some of the different types of surgeries that can help fight obesity. Doctors guide their patients about the type of surgery that is most suitable for them.
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.
Ingrown hair refers to a situation in which a part of the body hair which has been trimmed, shaved or tweezed grows back into the skin in a curled form. This sometimes causes painful and discomforting skin conditions such as swelling, bump formation and chronic pain in the area from where the hair was removed.
This condition is mostly common among people who have very tightly curled hair on their entire bodies. Among men the most affected areas are cheeks, chin and neck. Additionally they can also appear in cases of men who regularly shave their head. In case of women, ingrown hairs in common in areas like armpits, pubic region and legs.
The most common signs of this condition are enlisted below.
1. Small skin bumps (papules)
2. Small, pus-filled, blister-like lesions (pustules)
3. Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening)
4. Long lasting and chronic pain
Ingrown hair might also occur if you do the following activities:
1. Pulling your skin while shaving your body hair can give rise to ingrown hair. This in turn allows the shaved hair particles to penetrate back into the skin without growing outwards.
2. Tweezing of hair can also lead to the hair particles to grow inwards instead of growing outwards
Some common complications associated with this condition are:
1. Bacterial and fungal infections that usually happen from scratching of the affected area
2. Hyperpigmentation of the skin which involves an abrupt darkening of the skin areas
3. Permanent scarring of the tissue of the affecting skin
गुलाब जल एक ऐसा सौन्दर्य प्रसाधन है जिसका इस्तेमाल अक्सर कई कार्यों में किया जाता है. इसके विभिन्न गुणों के आधार पर आप इसे निस्संदेह सौंदर्य के लिए जादू की औषधि भी कह सकते हैं. किसी भी प्रकार के चेहरे के लिए गुलाब जल समान रूप से उपयोगी है. चेहरे की त्वचा तैलीय, ड्राइ या नॉर्मल हो, गुलाब जल हर त्वचा के लिए सुंदरता को बढ़ाने के काम आ सकता है. गुलाबजल में बहुत सारे अच्छे गुण होते हैं जिनकी मदद से यह त्वचा की देखभाल के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा उत्पाद है. इसका प्रयोग कई सौन्दर्य उत्पादों में भी किया जाता है. आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम गुलाब जल का चहर्रे पर उपयोग करने के विभिन्न कारणों पर एक नजर डालें ताकि इस विषय में लोगों की जानकारी बढ़ सके.
1. गुलाब जल मेकअप उतारने के लिए
गुलाब जल चेहरे से मेकअप उतारने के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. गुलाब जल में नारियल तेल की कुछ बूंदों को मिक्स कर लें और फिर रुई से अपना चेहरा साफ करें. यह मिक्सचर मेकअप को साफ करता है और साथ ही आपकी त्वचा को गहराई से साफ करने के लिए भी बहुत अच्छा काम करता है.
2. चेहरे की ताजगी के लिए
अपने चेहरे को साफ और चमकदार रखने के लिए गुलाब जल को अपने चेहरे पर स्प्रे करें. इसे आप मेकअप के उपर भी इस्तेमाल कर सकते है, यह आपके चेहरे को चमक प्रदान करेगा. आप रोजाना सुबह फ्रेश और हाइड्रेटेड रखने के लिए के लिए गुलाब जल का प्रयोग भी कर सकते है.
3. ग्लिसरीन और गुलाब जल है त्वचा क्लींजर
गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल एक स्किन क्लींजर के रूप में भी किया जा सकता है. फेसवॉश से अपने चेहरे को अच्छे से धोने के बाद, ग्लिसरीन की कुछ बूंदों को 1 चम्मच गुलाब जल के साथ मिक्स कर लें और उसे अपने चेहरे पर लगाएँ.
4. गुलाब जल स्किन टोन के लिए
गुलाब जल स्किन टोन के लिए भी एक बेहतर प्राकृतक विकल्प है. ठंडे गुलाब जल में रुई को डुबोकर चेहरे पर लगाएँ. यह आपके स्किन को टोन कर में मदद करेगा. इसके हल्के कसैले गुण रोम छिद्र को टाइट और स्किन को टोन करने में मदद करते हैं. इस प्रकार यदि आप भी अपने चेहरे का स्किन टोन टाइट चाहते हैं तो आप गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
5. गुलाब जल दिलाए सन टैन से छुटकारा
सन टैन से छुटकारा पाने के लिए 2 बड़े चम्मच बेसन को गुलाब जल और नींबू के रस के साथ मिक्स करें और एक पेस्ट तैयार करें. इसे अब 15 मिनट तक प्रभावित जगह पर इस्तेमाल करें. सन टैन से छुटकारा पाने के लिए भी आप गुलाब जल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
6. गुलाब जल करे मुंहासों को दूर
मुहांसे से राहत पाने के लिए 1 चम्मच नींबू का रस और 1 बड़ा चम्मच गुलाब जल को एक साथ मिलाएं और इसे प्रभावित त्वचा पर लगायें और इसे 30 मिनट तक रहने दें और उसके बाद ताजे पानी से धोएं. इसके अलावा आप मुलतानी मिट्टी में गुलाब जल को मिक्स करके भी चेहरे पर लगा सकते हैं.
I am 33 years old mother of a baby who is 6 years need to know about weight loss exercises and drink taht control belly fat. 2nd I have more dark circles which home remedy will help or any best cream which is effevtive I can buy but need to be good as already tried many.
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma protein that is extracted from a patient's own blood. PRP is a clear, yellow fluid that has an increased concentration of growth factors than regular blood; therefore, it is used to encourage healing and growth and is often referred to as liquid gold.
PRP for hair loss is a minimally invasive, highly effective procedure meant for anyone concerned with a receding hairline or hair loss both men and women, as well as younger and older patients can benefit from this procedure.
PRP can also be used to rejuvenate the skin when used in conjunction with a procedure called micro needling. Medical-grade micro needling is a great way to improve complexion, fine lines, texture, coloration, and acne scars.
This procedure is particularly popular for its minimal downtime and camera-ready skin results.