Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Kurnool. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarfaraz NawazYour feedback matters!
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.
Any way according to me, homoeopathic treatment with following tips will help you -
Here are some tips to follow,
*daily in the morning in empty stomach have a glass of cold water mix with half spoon of honey and few drops of lime juice.
*you can add milk, ghee, butter, lassi and curd in your daily food.
*also add dry fruits and nuts in your food.
*have a sweet daily.
*sleep well in night and also in day time.
*you can also add bakery foods and jam.
*you should be a lover of chocolates and icecreams.
*weekly once have a cakes, pizza and burgers.
If you follow these you will surely put on 2kgs in 10 days
I feel weak, tired and lazy please let me know a good tonic for strength and energy to feel active throughout the day Thanks.
I had pathy at any time in a day and sometimes not happens for two two days. Please suggest me the best way to have it at regular time in morning.
Hair Fall Problem middle Head All Hair are Weight Less and Thin Around Head Strong and Full Hair Any Oil ya Any Tablets Hairs Again Grow.
When cupping therapy removes the spoiled and senile corpuscles and the impurities from the blood, and it increases blood flow in all tissues and organs, consequently in the liver tissue. So, the liver cells will be activated and then the whole liver will be activated to perform its other functions in a complete performing. It will transform the cholesterol and the excessive triglycerides by its metabolic function, and stores the excessive sugar in blood with help from the pancreas in reducing glucose level to normal one in the diabetics. And the liver will be more active in rescuing the body from poisons, this activate all its systems including the brain and nervous system so the general health of body is better. It also heightens the regeneration of spoiled tissues in the body because the liver is responsible for the production of the necessary protein for continuation of life and growth, it is clear that cupping therapy is a cure or main improving of all hepatic problems including all types of hepatitis, and prevents from or curing the hypertension of the portal vein and all resulting dangerous problems.
I am suffering from my weight loss. I have become thin and weak. Pls tell me about my weight loss. I want to be fat and strong.
I am 26 years old But my Height and weight very less, I am Looking Like kid So How to improve my Height and Weight Please give the Best answer as well as possible thank you.
Sir. Mujhe weakness bhut lgti h kch time k liye khde ho toh chkkr aane lgte h.aur hailfal bhut hota h.
Whenever I try to make my self fit physically I suddenly get ill because of which I loses my strength please suggest me something so that I can remain fit both physically and mentally as recently I have started doing workout.
I am 18 year old man. Sir my weight is 60 kg and my height is 6 feet according to height my weight is to low. What are the reasons why I am loosing my weight? What should I do to increase my weight? Is masturbating is the reason for loosing weight and health?
I'm very weak I want some suggestion from your side please tell me how I can become healthy and strong.
Water walking is an excellent workout for burning calories and getting in shape. You enter a human sized hamster ball that keeps spinning on water this exercise will help you to correct your muscle imbalance and burn as much as 600 calories within an hour there are two types of water walking: deepwater and shallow water walking