Doctor in Chithanya
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for ChithanyaYour feedback matters!
Common Penis Problems: Curing the Penis Rash
Men who pay close attention to good penis care are likely to notice the moment something goes wrong. Since a penis rash can develop so quickly, it isn't unusual for a man to be perfectly fine in the morning but have an itchy, unsightly rash by day's end. Fortunately, most penis rash causes are quite common and can easily be remedied. In fact, as penis problems go, the penis rash is one of the most common and one of the most curable.
There are some common culprits that contribute to most penis rash problems; once a man determines which one has cause the issue, he can easily reverse the problem.
1) Skin allergies. Men can easily develop sensitivity to certain items used in the course of sexual play. While allergies to latex are the most commonly discussed, there are other problems that can arise as well, such as allergies to lubricants, spermicides that are often found inside condoms, and even the fluids from a partner. The result can be a significant penis rash, soreness, redness and inflammation. In some cases, allergies can be severe enough to cause an anaphylactic reaction, which necessitates an emergency room visit.
2) Contact dermatitis. Another form of skin allergy, this is a much more common and mild problem. It often occurs when a man comes into contact with something new, such as a new detergent on his clothing, a new cleanser in the shower or even the use of soap rather than a special cleanser designed for sensitive skin. It might even come from the use of new underwear that has a different fiber makeup than what he's used to! Once a man discovers the culprit, he can simply stop using it and the penis rash will go away.
3) Infections. Few things can lead to worse penis itching than infections. Infections often present with a rash that is incredibly itchy, bad enough to keep a man awake at night and make him succumb to the urge to scratch in public! Yeast infections, jock itch (a fungal infection) and some sexually transmitted diseases can cause serious penis rash, itching, pain, discharge and much more. A guy who has a penis rash that won't quit and itching that makes his life miserable must visit the doctor as soon as possible to figure out the problem.
4) Dry skin. Sometimes, simple dry skin can be enough to prompt a penis rash. This is especially true if a man suffers from conditions such as eczema, impetigo and psoriasis, as each of these can create a penis rash that doesn't respond well to typical moisturizers. Fortunately, dry skin can often be combated with a proper penis health crème, and conditions that don't respond to daily application should be looked at by the doctor. He or she can prescribe a stronger crème that will help alleviate the problem.
5) Heat rash. The simplest of all penis problems concerning rashes, a heat rash is exactly what it sounds like - a rash that appears during the hottest weather. It usually appears at areas where the skin has rubbed together or where clothing has pressed against the skin, especially if a man has been sweating in that area. Heat rash usually clears up on its own; a guy should take the time to 'air out' the penis and surrounding area in order to get rid of the rash and cut down on the itching and discomfort is can cause.
As with many other penis problems, simply taking the time to allow the skin to heal a bit can help ease penis rash and itching. In addition, a guy should use a daily penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to fight the most common issues of itching and rash. However, it's important to remember that if a penis health crème doesn't do the job, a visit to the doctor is warranted to rule out any more serious problems and get back on the right track to a healthy penis.
पानी जीवन के लिए सर्वाधिक महत्वपूर्ण तत्व है. आपके शरीर के दो-तिहाई भाग में पानी भरा हुआ है. पानी आपकी आंखों और जोड़ों को नम बनाने, आपकी त्वचा को स्वस्थ रखने, शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थों को बाहर निकालने और पाचन में मदद करने जैसे कई महत्वपूर्ण कार्य करता है. वयस्कों को एक दिन में आठ से दस गिलास पानी पीना चाहिए. हालांकि यह भिन्न भिन्न कारकों पर निर्भर करता है. (और पढ़ें - खाली पेट पानी पीने के 9 बड़े फायदे) जब आप निर्जलित होते हैं उस समय आपके शरीर में तरल पदार्थ पर्याप्त मात्रा में नहीं होते हैं. पानी की कमी आपके शरीर में खनिज (शर्करा और नमक के) संतुलन को बिगाड़ सकती है. यदि निर्जलीकरण का समय पर उपचार नहीं किया गया तो यह मस्तिष्क क्षति और गंभीर मामलों में मृत्यु का कारण भी बन सकता है. इसीलिए गंभीर निर्जलीकरण की स्थिति में जल्द से जल्द चिकित्सा सुविधा प्राप्त करायी जाती है. आइए पानी की कमी से उत्पन्न होने वाले लक्षणों को विस्तारपूर्वक समझें.
1. प्यास लगना, मुंह सूखना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है तो इसका सबसे मुख्य लक्षण है प्यास लगना या मुंह सुखना. दरअसल हमारे शरीर में होने वाली पानी की कमी का मुख्य सूचक ही मुंह का सुखना है. पानी की कमी होने पर मुंह सुखने लगता है.
2. कम मूत्र त्यागना: हमारे शरीर में पानी की पर्याप्त मात्रा न होने के कारण मूत्र त्याग और मूत्र के रंग में अंतर हो जाता है. पानी की कमी होने पर एक तो बहुत कम मूत्र त्याग होता है और दुसरे में इसका रंग भी पिला या गहरा पिला हो जाता है.
3. सूखी त्वचा, बहुत शुष्क त्वचा: निर्जलीकरण के दौरान हमारे शरीर की त्वचा बेहद शुष्क हो जाती है. जाहिर है कि हमारे त्वचा की नमी और इसे मुलायम बनाने में पानी की मुख्य भूमिका होती है. इसलिए जब पानी की कमी हो जाती है तो त्वचा शुष्क हो जाती है.
4. मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन: पानी की कमी के कारण हमारे मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन भी आ जाती है. मांसपेशियों में ऐंठन आने को भी आप शरीर में पानी की कमी ही मान सकते हैं.
5. चक्कर आना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है तो अक्सर ये भी देखा गया है कि चक्कर आने लगता है या सर में दर्द होने लगता है. निर्जलीकरण के दौरान अक्सर ये लक्षण भी स्पष्ट नजर आता है.
6. धड़कनों का तेज़ होना: शरीर में होने वाली पानी की कमी को आप अपने तेजी से चलते साँसों और धड़कनों के द्वारा भी महसूस कर सकते हैं. जब आपका धड़कन तेज हो जाए तो समझिए ये पानी की कमी के कारण भी हो सकता है.
7. धंसी हुई आंखें: कई लोगों में ये भी देखा गया है कि पानी की कमी के कारण उनकी आँखें धंस जाती हैं. या अन्दर की तरफ चली जाती हैं. ये भी पानी की कमी होने के मुख्य लक्षणों में से एक है.
8. जरुरत से ज्यादा नींद आना: जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की कमी होती है या निर्जलीकरण होता है तो हमें जरूरत से ज्यादा नींद आती है. इस दौरान ऐसा लगता है जैसे हमारे शरीर में ऊर्जा की कमी हो गई है.
9. चिड़चिड़ापन महसूस होना: पानी की कमी होने पर नजर आने वाले लक्षणों में से एक चिडचिडापन महसूस होना है. पानी की कमी या निर्जलीकरण के दौरान आप भ्रमित या चिडचिडापन महसूस करते हैं.
10. बेहोशी आना: कई बार ऐसा भी देखा जाता है कि जब हमारे शरीर में पानी की जबरदस्त कमी हो जाती है तो आपको बेहोशी भी आ सकती है. ये तब होता है जब शरीर में पानी की भयंकर कमी हो जाती है.
Everything a Man Needs to Know About Smegma
When it comes to questions of penis care, some situations are rather off-putting to discuss; but they need to be talked about in order to help ensure the best penis health possible. One of these issues is smegma, a buildup under the foreskin of intact men that needs to be addressed on a regular basis. Avoiding the issue can lead to rash, itching and even penis pain, so it behooves a man to read on and figure out what he needs to do to ensure his penis doesn't have to deal with this unsightly problem.
What is smegma, anyway?
Smegma is a problem that pertains only to men who have not been circumcised. It's a buildup of the body's natural oils, as well as dead skin cells, sweat and other substances. This buildup occurs underneath the foreskin, and usually looks like white bumps or soft balls. When a guy wipes his finger across smegma, it should be easy to remove from the penis.
All intact men develop smegma; however, their hygiene habits dictate who will actually notice it building up. For instance, a man who showers at least once a day and carefully cleans the foreskin during that shower might never see smegma at all. But a guy who doesn't have such good hygiene might find that smegma builds up and causes problems for him after a while.
What kind of problems can smegma cause?
Smegma is a natural thing, so if it is handled properly, it won't cause problems for a man. But if a guy is seeing excessive smegma, that might be an indication that he either needs to step up his hygiene game or that there is something else going on under the foreskin.
First, the hygiene: A man must clean carefully under the foreskin at least once a day in order to avoid the buildup. However, there are some who find that the foreskin is a little too tight, and that makes it tough to clean underneath. In that case, a guy will have to take special care to clean the area or speak to the doctor about how to handle the situation.
Second, the other problems: Smegma buildup might become much more severe if a man has an infection that is contributing to the cause. Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to a sudden increase in smegma, as can yeast infections. A good rule of thumb is that smegma, in its natural state, doesn't have an odor, but smegma that is formed as a result of an infection often does have a very off-putting smell.
Men should pay close attention to the presence of any odor from the smegma, as well as how much of it there is. In addition, if the smegma is accompanied by itching, burning, redness, soreness, penis pain and similar problems, it's important for a guy to get to the doctor as soon as possible to help ensure he isn't dealing with a serious issue.
Finally, there's a phenomenon called "smegma stones." This happens when a man's hygiene is so bad that the smegma actually has a chance to crystalize into tiny stones that linger underneath the foreskin. These stones can become quite painful and can lead to other serious problems, so it's important for a guy to seek treatment as soon as possible.
Daily treatment for smegma
The best treatment for smegma buildup is simple: great hygiene. A man can shower every day and take care to clean the area well each time. He should use only cleansers that are specially formulated for the delicate penis skin. Some men who have serious smegma buildup with no known cause might be helped by a course of antibiotics, but only the doctor will know for sure.
He can also reach for a good penis health creme to use after his shower. A crème that contains penis-centric vitamins and nutrients can help keep the skin smooth and supple, as well as fight odor and help keep smegma under control.
Sir I have been suffering from constipation from long time so please. Let me know how should I treat this.
Edging Into a Raw, Red Penis
The penis is a wonderful thing, so it's no wonder that masturbation is a favorite pastime of just about every guy. In addition to being fun, masturbation is an excellent way to learn about the penis and how it works, which can be beneficial both for penis health and for improving a guy's skill at sex.
For this last reason, many men engage in edging, which is masturbating until he is just about to ejaculate; stopping to let the need to ejaculate subside; and then resuming masturbation and repeating the whole process. For some men, edging can last for 20 or 30 minutes; for others, it can go on for hours. But sometimes edging for an extended period of time can result in a raw, red penis, and that is something guys want to avoid.
For those who are into edging or who would like to explore edging, there are a few tips to keep in mind to help avoid that raw, red penis.
- Start slow. If a man's typical masturbation session lasts 5 or 10 minutes, planning on edging for two hours the first time out may not be wise. As with many other things, it's usually best to build up to things first. So perhaps have an initial goal of 30 minutes for the first couple of sessions, then 45 minutes, then an hour, and so on. This gives the penis skin time to get used to the lengthier amounts of friction.
- Use lube. This is extremely important. Being well-lubricated throughout the edging session is probably the best way to avoid a sore red penis. The key here is "throughout the edging session." Pouring some lubricant into the palm at the start of the session is important, but replenishing that lubricant as the session goes on is also crucial. Yes, sometimes a guy may over-lubricate and need to wipe off a little excess, but that's okay. It will be easier to estimate the proper amounts to use as he becomes a more expert edger.
- Change things up. Often when a man masturbates, he focuses most of his attention on one area of the penis. For example, many men will spend a great deal of time stroking around the glans. When edging, it pays to spread things around, and to vary the parts of the penis that are stroked. It also helps to change the way the penis is touched. For example, if a man usually strokes with his right hand, he might use his left for a few minutes. He might use a looser grip sometimes and a tighter grip at others. Rather than stroking, he may "pulse" - open and close the fist rapidly. There are many ways to change up the edging experience.
- Goon wisely. Often men who edge get into a state that is referred to as "gooning." This is kind of like a hypnotic feeling in which men feel "at one" with their penis. It is sometimes accompanied by a zoned-out look, often with the mouth open. The problem is that some men who goon get so wrapped up that they neglect to keep the lube fresh. Reapplication may break the goon state, but it can help keep away that raw red penis afterward.
- Don't feel edging is required. Edging is something a guy should do for pleasure. Just because a man has grown used to edging doesn't mean he can't allow himself a "quickie" whenever he wants.
When edging does create a raw, red penis, a man will want to treat his penis with special care. He definitely needs to utilize a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). First of all, be sure the crème has a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), so that it can remoisturize the raw penis skin and soothe the soreness. In addition, seek out a crème with L-carnitine. This amino acid can help restore loss of sensation in the penis, which can occur when a man edges too roughly.
I have acne since my childhood. Now I am 25 still acne occurs regularly. I have tried many medications but none helped me. Now I am trying homeopathy. I am using kali bromatum, radium bromatum, pyrogenium,berberis aquifolium. I want to know whether it will help my condition. If not what should I take? I have a Very oily skin.
Viral fever refers to a wide range of conditions caused by viral infections of the body. These infections lead to an elevation of body temperature, along with a variety of other symptoms such as headaches, body aches, chills and skin rashes. Viral fever can affect people of all age groups and may even be highly contagious if it is not contained and treated.
What causes viral fever?
Viral fever is caused by the infestation of viruses that spread through various avenues. These viruses enter the body and multiply at a specific site, leading to an infection that manifests itself as the symptoms of fever. This fever may be chronic or acute, depending on the nature of the infection and can easily spread from one person to another.
Some of the ways in which viral fever spreads are as follows:
Consumption of contaminated food and water.
Contact with contaminated surfaces.
Contact with infected animals.
The symptoms of viral fever begin to show after an incubation period during which the virus multiplies within the body. The nature and duration of the illness varies from case to case. The most common symptoms of viral fever that accompany high body temperatures include the following:
Redness of the eyes
Inflammation of the throat
How is viral fever treated?
A case of viral fever can be quite easily treated if there is an absence of complications. For this, the illness simply needs to be diagnosed early. The use of antibiotics and steroids for treatment is advised against unless the infections have escalated beyond a certain extent. Some of the ways to treat viral fever are:
Prescription of antiviral medication
Adequate bed rest
Ample fluid intake
Administration of nasal decongestants
In most cases, the illness gets treated within the span of a few days. However, if the symptoms persist any longer, it is advisable to consult a specialist to check for underlying problems or complications.