Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for ARIF SHEIKHYour feedback matters!
- Poor lifestyle choices and stress: Late nights can give you under eye dark circles. When we sleep, our body starts to repair the wear and tear that occurs in our bodies through the day. Certain substances are released into the blood stream that our involved in building the immune system to enable our body to deal with the stress. Late nights can slow this process of repair and contribute to darkening around the eyes.
- Anaemia: Iron deficiency is the most common cause of dark circles.
- Chemicals: Chemicals such as mercury and silver can lead to increase pigmentation around eyes.
- Allergies, asthma and eczema: Any condition that leads to itching around the eyes, can lead to skin darkening.
- Heredity: Dark circles in most cases are genetically influenced and run in the family. Skin transparency around the eyes is inherited. Deep set eyes can also contribute to dark circles.
- Acute Illness: Some illness like viral hepatitis, typhoid and sinusities could contribute to dark circles.
- Age: Prominence of dark circles increases with age because of collagen loss which leads to the thinning of skin around the eyes.
Chemical peels: different type of peeling agents (lactic peel, glycolic peel, arginine peels) are in use. Resistant under eye pigmentation response to a mixture of alpha and betahydroxy acids followed by a mild retinol cream but this may cause some visible peeling of skin post treatment. Hence, it is important to apply moisturisers frequently after this peel with sunscreen.
Jet Peel Technology: In this procedure, specific technology is used to cleanse the skin with saline water under pressure through very fine nozzles (jet technology). The same technology can be used to enhance lymphatic drainage, which would help reduce the puffiness around the eyes.
Lasers: Lasers around the eyes after using protective eye shields followed by sunscreen application regularly.
PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma): The procedure is gaining popularity as an enhancement treatment. Your own blood is used to extract growth factors used in the treatment. The growth factors help in collagen and elastin generation, which leads to tautness of the skin and wrinkle reduction.
Skin Care and Under eye creams
Over the counter creams: Creams containing Vitamin C or K, elastin, collagen, AHAs and kinetin.
Prescription creams containing dilute glycolic acid, kojic acid, arbutin, nicotinic acid, mild low potency cortison creams.
Eye care tips:
- Drink lots of water
- Sunscreen around eyes
- Sunglasses when outdoors
Vertigo can be due to several different causes. Positional vertigo related to inner ear is completely curable if diagnosed and treated correctly. If you have any type of vertigo don't just take vertin instead seek help from a Vestibular Specialist trained specially to evaluate and treat vertigo from root level.
Stress management encompasses techniques intended to equip a person with effective coping mechanisms for dealing with psychological stress.
Definition of stress: Stress management defines stress precisely as a person's physiological response to an external stimulus that triggers the "fight-or-flight" reaction.
Causes of stress: Many things can trigger the stress reaction, including danger, threat, news, illness, as well as significant changes in one's life such as the death of a loved one.
Techniques of stress management include:
- Self-understanding (e.g. self-identification as a Type A or as a Type B personality)
- Self-management (e.g. becoming better-organized)
- Conflict resolution
- Adopting a more positive attitude
- Breathing exercises
- Altering your diet
- Taking more regular and effective rest
Time Management Techniques
Some techniques of time management may help a person to control stress. For example:
- Becoming more organized and reducing the generation of clutter
- Setting priorities can help reduce anxiety
- Using a "to-do" list of tasks that a person needs to complete can give a person a sense of control and accomplishment
Effective stress management involves learning to set limits and to say "No" to some demands that others make.
Manage and Reduce your Stress
If you are one of the many people who want to alleviate your stress, you can learn some simple techniques to help you get out of the vicious cycle of leading a stressful life. Your stressful life does not just affect you, but everyone around you. It affects your relationships as well as any children or co-workers. Most of all, it can actually make you physically ill.
There are many facets to stress. Stress manifests itself in many different ways and can be either self-induced or something that occurs in life. We can never eliminate stress from our lives as stressful situations are part of life. However, we can learn to react to stress in a positive manner and take control of the situation rather than allowing the stress to remain in control. This book will teach you different tips as well as old secrets on how to identify the stressors in your life as well as learn to manage them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
We're all guilty of making fun of snorers but sometimes this snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a condition where breathing is not continuous and may start and stop many times while asleep. This affects the quality of your sleep and in turn can affect many aspects of your health including your cardiovascular health. Here's how:
High Blood Pressure
When a sleep apnea patient's breathing stops, the oxygen levels in the blood also suddenly fall. This can increase your blood pressure. High blood pressure means that the heart muscles need to work harder to pump blood through the body.
As a result of high blood pressure, the heart walls may become thicker and the heart muscles become stiffer. This is known as cardioyopathy. As this condition worsens, the heart becomes weaker and is unable to maintain a regular rhythm. This can eventually lead to heart failure.
An irregular heartbeat is also known as arrhythmia. This may also be related to the changes in the heart's structure that follow the drop in blood oxygen levels. In many cases, arrhythmia has no visible symptoms and can often go undiagnosed. This can result in the formation of blood clots in the atria which can lead to a stroke.
Sleep apnea is easy to diagnose. If the doctor feels that you show symptoms of sleep apnea, you may be asked to stay on the hospital overnight and undergo a sleep evaluation. This tests a variety of body functions including brain activity, eye movements, heart rate, breathing patterns and blood oxygen levels.
Treatment for sleep apnea depends on the causes for this condition. If you are overweight, regular exercise and a change in diet can help you lose the excess weight and cure sleep apnea. Similarly, if your sleep apnea is triggered by an allergy, treating the allergy can help cure the sleep apnea. Other forms of treatment for sleep apnea may include:
Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
This is a machine which pumps air into the body through a nasal mask. By keeping the pressure in the machine higher than normal air pressure the upper airway passages are kept open and hence the quality of your sleep is improved. An auto CPAP machine can modulate the air pressure such that it is higher when you inhale and lower when you exhale.;
Your doctor may suggest oral devices that allow you to keep your mouth open while you sleep. This is easier to use than CPAP machine but less effective.
Cancer is one of the most fatal diseases in the world. Stomach cancer is also known as 'Gastric cancer'. Like other diseases, it is crucial that it gets identified in the early stages and gets treated before it reaches the incurable stage. Like other forms of cancer, the exact cause of stomach cancer is still not yet known. However, certain things make stomach cancer more likely to happen.
The possible causes of stomach cancer are given below:
Some of these causes apply to nearly all forms of cancer. However, some of them only apply to stomach cancer.
- Bad diet
- Stomach surgery for an ulcer
- Type-A blood
- Epstein-Barr virus infection
- Exposure to certain materials in certain industries
- Helicobacter pylori bacteria
Some of the symptoms of stomach cancer are:
Stomach cancer like all other forms of cancer has various stages and it is crucial that it is diagnosed in the early stages so that the progression of it is stymied. At first, the symptoms of stomach cancer include indigestion, loss of appetite, slight nausea, heartburn and the feeling of being bloated after a meal.
However, indigestion and heartburn, doesn't always mean that you have stomach cancer, but if these conditions persist, you should visit a doctor to rule out the possibility of stomach cancer.
The growth of the tumor in your stomach can lead to various serious symptoms too, such as:
- Stomach pain
- Blood in your stool
- Weakness or exhaustion
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Weight loss for no apparent reason
- Swelling in your stomach
- Trouble in swallowing
- Eyes and skin turn yellowish
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Feeling bloated or acidic after a heavy meal can take away all the satisfaction the taste of food gave you. Indigestion and gas are some of the most common gastrointestinal problems faced by people around the world. In most cases, indigestion is a result of bad food choices and unhealthy lifestyles. Thus they can simply be relieved at home and do not necessarily need medication. Here are 4 easy steps to lower heartburn, gas and indigestion.
- Add more fiber to your food: Fiber is crucial to healthy digestion. It is easy to digest and help push waste out of the system by adding bulk. In this way, fiber helps detoxify the system as well. It also prevents diabetes, heart disease, hemorrhoids and other diseases. Add fiber to your diet in the form of whole grains, cereals, fruits, vegetables, nuts and plenty of water. Ideally, a woman should have 25gms of fiber a day and men should have 38 grams of fiber a day.
- Healthy food eating habits: How you eat also makes a difference to your digestion. Instead of eating on the move, eat mindfully. Chew your food carefully to begin the digestive system. Eating smaller portions can also help improve stomach functioning. Avoid fast foods that are difficult to digest. Ensure that you do not eat anything for at least an hour before going to bed. Lying down immediately after a meal is one of the leading causes of indigestion.
- Probiotics: Gut bacteria is essential for healthy digestion. This bacteria helps maintain a healthy inner ecosystem and help fight harmful viruses, yeast and other such microorganisms. This balance of gut bacteria can be affected by an unhealthy lifestyle like excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, stress and certain prescription drugs. Supplementing your natural probiotic enzymes with food rich in probiotics like yogurt or probiotic supplements can help make your digestion better.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercise is necessary not only for a fit body but also for healthy digestion. Exercising also helps fight stress that is one of the leading causes of indigestion. Taking a walk after meals can help regulate the passage of food and gases in your digestive system. This prevents bloating and heartburn. Physical activity also helps stimulate your bowels to prevent constipation and prevent gaseous build up. Some forms of exercise you could try are yoga, swimming and cycling. A word of caution; always ensure that there is at least an hour's gap between exercising and your last meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired.
Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.
Hair loss can happen to anyone. Men suffer from genetic baldness and women lose hair due to hormonal shifts and life events that affect hormones like pregnancy and menopause. Once gone, hair is very difficult to call back. We may try out home remedies, apply expensive oils and creams and use special hair rejuvenating shampoos. But do they really work? No, or very little.
So, for if you are one amongst the sea of humanity looking for the perfect way to grow back hair, this article is for you…
We shall be telling you sure-shot homeopathic cures for alopecia, medical term for hair loss, right here.
Homeopathy is an alternative healing system that cures ailments by minute doses of natural substances that in larger amounts would produce symptoms of that ailment.
Apart from different causes of hair loss, there is also something called patterns of hair loss that a homeopath considers before he starts the treatment.
Almost all of us have heard of male pattern baldness which occurs due to genetics and causes hair loss in patterns on the head. Apart from this Alopecia areata is a form in which hair loss occurs due to an autoimmune disorder. The body attacks hair cells here.
Hair loss is seen in spots and patches and usually occurs in people below 20. Complete baldness where the entire scalp loses hair uniformly is another pattern. And then there is the Telogen Effluvium pattern where hair enters the telogen or the maturity stage prematurely.
Female pattern baldness also exists where there is thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Homeopathy can treat all these patterns of hair fall effectively.
Before the homeopathic treatment can begin, the homeopath studies the case history of the patient. The cause of hair loss has to be determined and the site of alopecia identified. Homeopathy also pays a lot of attention to constitutional symptoms like eating habits, lifestyle, mental make-up level or thirst of the patient. These are important for the treatment to succeed.
After the case has been properly evaluated, the treatment can begin.
Homeopathic medicines for hair loss due to -
Fungal Infections and Eczema: Psorinum and Mezereum are both very helpful in treating eczematous skin lesions which cause profuse hair loss. Mercurius Solubilis is also excellent for treating eruptions on the scalp.
Dandruff: Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum.
After Childbirth and Menopause: Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis. Sepia officinalis is excellent for menopausal women.
Anaemia: Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phosphorica are all good.
Alopecia Areata: Flouricum acidum, Phosphorous, Calcarea carbonica and Vinca minor are best.
Alopecia Totalis: Silicea, Baryta carbonica, Sulphur, Lycopodium clavatum are all good.
These homeopathic medicines treat baldness due to different causes. But we suggest that you don’t use them off the shelf but consult a homeopathic doctor who will take in mind your constitutional symptoms to prescribe a medicine that’s just right for you.
What are Kegels?
A Kegel is an exercise specifically designed to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This can help you improve erection angle, improve erection quality, give more intense orgasms, indirectly enlarge your penis, cure incontinence, and much more !
Kegels were invented by Dr. Arnold Kegel, an Obstetrician, in the 1940s. Although developed for women, it became clear keels are also great for male sexual health !
Find your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle:
While urinating, contract your muscles so you either slow or stop the flow of urine. Those are your pelvic floor muscles !
4 Simple Steps:
YES ! With strong pelvic floor muscles and practice, men CAN become multi-orgasmic !
Don’t just Kegel
Combine your Kegel with other penis exercises like jells and stretches, to maximize your results !
Have your partner do Kegel too. You’ll both enjoy a harder erection and a tighter vagina !
Although some women with PCOS have regular periods, high levels of androgens and also the hormone insulin can disrupt the monthly cycle of ovulation (when eggs are released) and menstruation.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same.
Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways. The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity. Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Follow up is needed with the Physician or the Nephrologist while having medication or there are chances of recurrent UTI. The treatment for recurrent UTI can go for more than 3-8 weeks.
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello sir" I suddenly suffered with viral fever and this viral came with allot of weakness in my body .especially in the leg area .I am having a huge pain while walking ;My viral is over but still the body is affected with pain and weakness in leg why this is happening.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects.