Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. Debasish DuttaYour feedback matters!
My friend has been using cigarettes for 2 years and now he is suffering pain in his entire face. What is happening to him?
I am a 22 year male and am feeling anxiety and am unable to concentrated on anything from the past few days. Have gone through no mental trauma and have no reason to feel anxious.
Hi Doctor, I am a boy of 22 years! Since childhood I was very coward and may be because of lack of outdoor activities I fell into homosexuality Trust me, I hate that stuff and want to come out from that under any circumstances. I am never into ass sex. Also I have stopped having sex in real. Thing with me is that I only gets attracted towards hot looking guys. How can I stop it? Also, my parents are looking forward for my marriage to a girl. I am very much worried about my & her life. I cannot share this with anyone around & so it falls me into depression day-by-day. I had been to a prostitute for testing my manhood, where I really failed. This made me feel very depressed. My dick just slept down when it was in her vagina without any ejaculation. Is there any medicine which can at least satisfy a girl and give her sexual pleasure? Any help/advise from you will be appreciated!
Hi.Am a 32 , single woman .I left my studies in between now i want to complete my graduation but unable to concentrate while studying. I have exams in june . Plz help me out.
Hi, from 3 4 months I treat friends family members as nice people and sometimes treated them as they are no one. Even I scolded them without any reason. Can you suggest me what kind of problem I am facing.
I am married 32 years old have 2 kids. Due to depression i am not able to have a healthy sexual life. Friends suggest these tablets sildenafil citrate.
While I do sex I am getting over exited. And can't do intercourse for long time. I am suffering from this problem from the first time I do sex. I don't know what to do. I am getting depressed day by day. The duration of my intercourse is hardly 5 to 10 sec. Is there any solution?
I like my best friend and it feels like he too but he says he like me as a best friend only. We have been talking daily since 4 months. I feel like i am addicted to him because i feel like talking to him all the time and whenever he is not there or doesn't reply i get depressed . What should i do?
I have been masturbating excessively I am unable to control it . Does it causes for pimples .I have been worrying about it. please give suggestions.
Hello Dr. I'm 38 years old. Mujhe Bachpan Mei Dr. she bahut darr lagta tha main kam jati thi Dr. ke pass. Jab tak pani sar tak na pahuche tab tak Dr. ke pass nhi jati thi aur ghar par hi thik ho jaye yahi koshish hoti thi. But problem jayada hoti thi to Jana hi padta tha. But kam Jana hota tha. After marriage every month Dr. ke pass Jana padta tha. Kabhi kuch kabhi kuch laga hi Rahta h. After marriage first blood test apni pregnancy ke tym karya tha. Aur blood sample ko dekhkar behosh ho gyi thi. Ek bar kuch viginal prblm hui to test hua. Dr. ne matel ka kuch ander dala aur chk Kiya. Thoda darr bhi lag rha tha aur ghabraht bhi shuru ho gyi. Aur Dr. ke room se Nikal kar behosh hokar gir gyi. Hosh aaya to fruti diya pine ko aur oxygen bhi Di gyi thi Mujhe. Abhi 2 years before akal dadh nikal wayi thi to nikala kar Babar Aayi thi to chakker aa gye aur urine bhi nikal gya kapdo Mei. Abhi kuch blood test hone the but weekness h ki subah khali pet nhi rah pati. 5:20 mrng Mei uthi aur 8: 15 test karaa bahut dard hua jab usne niddle nikal to Maine bola ki Mujhe chakkar Aan aur behosh ho gyi aur urine sample bhi dena tha to pressure tha pats nhi chala kapdo Mei nikal gya. Aur blood sample bhi pura nhi hua tha. Its normal? Ki phobia hai ya kuch problem to nhi h? Har har to nhi hota aise aaj wapis blood test karaye jo nhi hue the usdin but aaj Aisa kuch nhi hua. Kya karu pls help?
I am 49 yrs. Facing erectile dysfunction from September 2015. Is it normal for me? I do smoke & have a drinking habit. Blood pressure ,sugar normal.
Sir/Maam 5 days ago I took 3 puff from marijuana joint and since then I am feeling really weird like I have foggy brain ,I can't think properly ,anxiety ,dizziness and I feel like I am still high. Please help me as this is really freaking me out and also I am not chain smoker I smoked only 5 times in my life.
Emotional problems make direct tasks and simple errands harder. High feeling, bubbling disappointment and hurt emotions motivate the person. Certain people become very protective. Protectiveness causes us to pry on others. Others might want to disconnect completely and resolve issues in a different manner. A great many people manage their emotional issues by opposing, quelling and overlooking them. At this point, your brain feels uneasy and you end up making rash decisions. However, there are ways to deal with emotional problems. These are as follows:
- Be aware: Try to stay active and be aware of solid feelings and sentiments. Work on improving them as they show up and quickly misidentify with them. Advise yourself that you are not your feelings and that they are only temporary.
- Use labeling: Utilize naming. Research has demonstrated that naming and surveying a feeling changes the feeling into a subject of examination and consequently diminishes its power on you. So in case you are feeling furious, essentially let yourself know that this is you being angry and you will in all probability see that the force of the inclination instantly drops.
- Get curious: Rather than opposing the emotions and sentiments, get inquisitive about them. Focus on how they affect you. Where in the body do they show? How do the diverse muscles in your body feel? How is your breath? Hold your emotions and sentiments in present mindfulness and simply let them do their thing without judging or sticking to them. Utilise the possibility of your brain as the sky and your emotions and sentiments as clouds that are passing by.
- Face-to-face interaction: Up close and personal social interaction with somebody who thinks about you is the best approach to quiet your nervous system and calm anxiety. It additionally relieves stress-busting hormones, so you will feel better regardless of the possibility that you cannot change the upsetting circumstance itself. The key is to collaborate with somebody who is a decent audience or someone you can consistently talk with face to face, or who will hear you out without a prior motivation for how you need to think or feel.
- Exercise and meditation: The brain and the body are inherently connected. When you improve your physical well-being, you will consequently encounter more prominent mental and enthusiastic betterment. Physical movement likewise discharges endorphins, intense chemicals that lift your state of mind and make you happy. Normal exercise or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
In case that you continue facing this frequently, you will soon find that your relationship with your mind will begin to change. You will build up an intense metacognition (the capacity to face your reasoning) which helps you to handle your emotions and feelings in a great manner.