Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Soumyabrata Raychoudhuri
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Soumyabrata RaychoudhuriYour feedback matters!
I am present having heavyweight. Which is more than common weight of my age related. So what I do to decrease my weight. And I have eyes related problem like dropping water from my eyes with out my permission.
Hello few days back my endocrinologist told me that I'm having hyperinsulinemia, being a vegetarian and that too south Indian it's hard to maintain dishes without carbohydrate so I request you to suggest any good vegetarian meal plan as a diet to control my insulin serum level. Thanks.
Hi I' m a 17 year old guy. Currently I weigh around 53 kgs. And height is 5' 4. I workout in gym 6 days a week. Suggest some advice for improving physique.
I am 65 years old. I had angioplasty done 6 months ago. Why my pulse rate is always between 55 and 60 when I am at home.?
How can we keep our heath strongly and tell me the information for my questions. I hope you give the correct information. I'm from mangalore and I'm studying my graduation stdy. I like this that it is very useful for us. Thank you so much.
My mom has surgical problem in recently in her test lack of calcium is found in her bones can you please suggest me a diet chart for her so that deficiency of calcium in her body will be fulfilled she is vegetarian please suggest a diet chart for her.
Hello mere pbf blood test normal h no haemoparasite are identified .can I assume that I have no dangerous disease till now like deadly disease. Please help me. thanks.
Men, as confident as they may seem, also live with many fears and anxieties related to sex and sexuality.
Here are 4 common sex fears among men.
1. Fear about impotency
One of the most common sexual fears among men is the fear of impotency. Men fear the consequences of impotency so much so that it leads to psychological impotency, if not biological. The fear of not being able to have an erection mostly comes from anxiety. Thinking too much about not being able to perform well in the bed has been the cause of most cases of impotency. In the case of biological impotence, the problem can be addressed through medications; however psychogenic impotency can be treated only by counseling and reassurance by trained sexual therapist or consultant. Also, understanding and support from the spouse or partner are highly warranted.
Sometimes men may require multiple sessions with a sexual counselor.
2. Fear of premature ejaculation:
Another common fear associated with sex in men is the fear of premature ejaculation. The cause is mostly self-imposed and psychological. Anxiety, fear and over thinking may lead to premature ejaculation and low self-confidence regarding performance in bed. Trying to use the counter drugs, sprays, etc may not work sometimes. The treatment needs to be comprehensive. Many times it needs psychological assistance, some exercises / techniques may help. Any medical assistance or counseling with an experienced sexologist will be helpful require.
3. Performance anxiety:
Fear of performance in the bed that they won't be able to perform well enough in bed can also lead to erectile dysfunction in men. It is a very common issue among men that they have to deal with. This fear may arise as a result of prior negative experiences or anxiety. Stress can also lead to erectile dysfunction and result in a fear of performance. In most men, the fear can be decreased by reassurance by the partner and self-realization that this is a usual issue with men. Talking with the partner and a consultation with a sexual counselor will surely help.
4. Physical attributes:
Being overweight or too skinny, having a small or curved penis and several other insecurities related to their physical appearance may act as a common cause of sexual fears in men. Such an imperfect body may make men think that they won't be able to perform well enough in bed or worse that they may be rejected altogether by their partner. This leads to anxiety and prevents them from taking the leap and daring to propose sex at all. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved.