Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. WasimYour feedback matters!
recently My sister got chicken pox. Now she has recovered. But the spots of the chicken pox are still present on her face. Kindly suggest some remedy to get rid of spots from face?
Hello sir, I m fatma my problem is that my complex is dark I want to lighten it so what shud I do please suggest me effective solution.
I am suffering a critical disease, i. E, pimples and it's black spot. I have tried many things but I can't gat any solution.
I have unpredictable pain in my back and neck area that shoulders also affect by that I just was died totly because of the what is the problem . And what would I do to get rid of this pain.
My sister dont have baby for 10 years, she is in treatment and dis month she did not get the periods yet. Yesterday is her 30th day, wen could she take pregnancy test? She have periods like pain and little discharge. Is that a sign of negativity?
I got abscess on my right cheek day before yesterday. Now it's growing its size and part of lips and entire cheek is swollen. What should I do now. Whom should I see.
I Am 21 Year Old Boy. I don't like hairs on my Hands, Legs, Chest, Stomach. How can I get hairs free on these body or How can I reduce amount of hairs.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
- Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
- Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
- Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the childbearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
- Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
- Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: Non steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
We had a unsafe sex last night. Her last period was on 22 June. Now we are too much worried about what to do .can you please suggest me .her age is 23.
I VB PUSPAK suffering from skin diseases like pimple please give some suggestion to solve this problem. N.
Well, I am from Bangalore. I am an eggetarian and weigh 85 kgs and my height is 5 feet 7 inches. Can you please tell me a diet to reduce my weight? Regards
My daughter has congestion and fever I have given her paracetamol what more medicine should I give her ?
Heath tip - Neuropathy
Neuropathy is a condition where high levels of glucose in the blood can lead to nerve damage and poor circulation. When circulation gets affected blood doesn't move around the body as well as it should. Cuts and grazes will not heal easily and the person may experience pain and and cramps in the legs. And it might develop as atherosclerosis an inflammatory disease that causes thickening of the blood vessels neuropathy is of three types they are
A. Sensory neuropathy which affects the nerves carrying information around the body from the bones skin and muscles to the brain.
B. Motor neuropathy which damages the nerves that send information about movement
C. Autonomic neuropathy which affects functions that happen automatically such as sweating and can lead to dry skin by way of reduced moisture