Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tridib Chowdhury
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Forgetfulness
Treatment of Epilepsy
Treatment of Nerve Pain
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Brain Hemorrhage
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Spasmodic Torticollis
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Hyperactivity Disorder
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Hyperactivity
Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Treatment of Meningitis
Treatment of Stroke
Treatment of Seizures
Submit a review for Dr. Tridib ChowdhuryYour feedback matters!
He is a knowledgeable doctor. Very much compassionate to his patients.
Highly recommend Very nice
My right eye was flinching and the very next day my rightface got swollen. And it has become numb. I couldn't eat or open my mouth flexibly right side. I want to know what is the cause for this. This from 2 days.
Hello, I'm consuming encorate 300 and 2 encorate 200 tablets daily over years. Is it good for my health? I can not stop the medicine because whenever I stop the medicine, my epilepsy returns. It even occurred when the EEG was normal. I do not have any option rather than continuing the medication.
Sir, I am 18 years old boy. Mere haath kabhi kabhi kaapte hai, jab me kisi me saamne kuch likhta hu, sign krt hu, air jyadatr jab mobl PR typing krta hu. Akele me kabhi nahi kaapte hei. Pls tell me answer.
I am suffering from migraine. It occurs very frequently. I have tried every thing. Nothing works. Please help!
My father suffering from Parkinson's from last 4 months. Age 55. Now a days constipation is too high. Very hard stool passes after too much difficulty. Stool passes once/ twice in a week. Though psyllium husk given regularly it doesn't work. He is now in complete bed ridden condition. Suggest best remedy for regular bowel movement soft in nature. Homeopathic medicine?
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.