Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T. K . Sapathi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T. K . SapathiYour feedback matters!
My father' s Serum TSH result is 14. 10 micro IU/ml. What does it mean? And is it normal? The check up has been made in the evening.
My hba1c is 6. 7 and my fasting blood sugar is 100 and pp is 129. Should I take medicine? and which one? thanks
My sugar level is high and few day ago I got injured badly. This injury pain badly what I should do ?
My wife is 25 and I think she is having thyroid problem can you suggest food not to eat by thyroid patients and how much it will cost for curing thyroid.
My father age is 65 years. He is suffering from diabetes last 12 years. He is under diabetic treatment & regular ate 1 tab trivoglitor 2 before lunch. Now his FBS is 393 mg/dl and PPBS is 558 mg/dl. What should I do? Kindly help me.
Thyroid bone ke thodasa right side pe vagas nerve ya jaha pulse chalta hai woha painless lump feel ho raha hai. Maine ENT ke 2 Doctors ko dikhaya 2bar par unhone garden pe hat de kar check up karke bataya kuch nehi huya or koi medicine vi nehi diya. Un doctors ne kaha gardan ke lump thik nehi hoga but koi problem nehi hai. Main kya karun? Main 22 sal ki female hun. Mujhe bohat dar lagraha hai. Main thik keise ho jaungi?
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
I am a diabetic patient over the three years. Doctors said it is a heredity. What should I do to stop it for my child?
In type 2 diabetes how frequently one should check sugar level in blood sample?does accu-check give correct reading?
Hi, I am 32 years female having a weight of 73 KGS . I had a slight variations in my TSH level , when the T3andT4 was normal last year. So Dr. prescribed me thyronorm tablet of 50 mcg. Now when I recently checked thyroid test by putting the 50 mcg tablet, the T3 and T4 is normal but the TSH is 7.02 where the normal range is 0.35-5.5mIU/ml. I always have dry mouth and I sleep late and wake up late. Even if I sleep early I couldn't get my sleep. Am I subclinical thyroid or do I require treatment or is the dose normal for me? This dosage should be altered? Thank you.
I am a diabetic and takes insulin along with some medicine .whether I should take daily a pill of multivitamins? If yes then please name some multivitamins suitable for diabetic.
I am suffering from Uric acid. I am male of 36 years. I do not want to take allopathic medicine. Please suggest some natural food which can help to maintain uric acid level also increase protein metabolism.
I am 30 years old and I am suffering from high blood sugar. I have 170/ 120 bp. Please suggest either I should start taking medicine or not. Please suggest what to do, to reduce high bp. I am very much mentally disturb by others advise.
I am 67 year old. Feeling pain in penis when passing urine. Burning sensation in feet and hands. Sweeling legs and hands. Urine culture and sensitivity report- no growth of any microorganism. X-ray k. U. B- report-renal outline are well made out. My blood report as on 27/04/2015 are as follows: fasting=94, pp=116, bun=14, creatinine=1.2, uric acid=4.6, cholesterol=148, usg of k. U. B=rt. Kidney: measures 95mm, a52x33mm cyst noted. Lt. Kidney=107mm. A 26mm cyst noted. No hydronephrosis or detectable echo reflective calculas in both the kidneys. Prostate measures 3.7x2.9x2.8cms. Wt. 16 gms. Total psa ii= 0.53ng/ml. Normal voiding pattern, uroflometry=qmax 14ml/sec, voided vol 598ml, post void residue 51ml. If the reports are normal then why feeling this type of uneasiness. Please Advise.
I'm 28 years, married six months before. How long thyronorm 25 can be taken if my tsh level is normal (3.9). For past 3 months I'm had 1.5 days period. In my first report tsh level was 9.57 then I took thyronorm 50 then the next month tsh was 0.28 then I stopped medicine and after one month my tsh level was 3.95. For last five days I'm taking thyronorm 25. After being all dis medicine I'm still getting 1.5 days periods only. No changes after medication also. Pls suggest me that I have thyroid problem or not. If yes then after taking medicines tsh level is normal I have scanty periods.
I am suffering from thyroid, full bones bodyache, and fatigue with low energy and weight is 56 kg with pear shaped body less fat on breast areas and lots of fat on stomach please give me diet.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.