Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukalyan RayYour feedback matters!
Sir. Today my blood results are like this. Blood sugar fasting. 116 PP. 140 Creatinine 1.2 Uric acid 6.0 Total cholesterol 164 Triglyceride 291 HDL 46 LDL 50. Is there any problem with the triglycerides figure? Or starting of diabetic? I don't have any physical problem as of now. Playing badminton daily around 90 minutes. So, from now onwards, in which part I need to control my lifestyle to avoid starting medicines?
I'm Laxmi of 20 years age I have lot of hair fall problem so wat should I do to reduce hair fall n gain more n more hair I'm female n unmarried and even my skin is too oily so give me solution of my problem.
I wanted to know about दमा is it serious diseases? Which type of diet we should follow for that and how can someone get rid from it? Please suggest sir. Is it treatment is available or not?
I am loosing my hair very early and not getting any result after having so many treatment. Please help me.
I have terrific hair fall. I am a student. So I fear that I'll be balded before my college end. Could you please tell me a solution for this problem?
Im losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet im not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
Hi doctors from past day I feel little pain in my teeth what to for its cure and ya every day I chew tulsi leaves and I have read due to this may happens so please tell what to do for its treatment .pain relief plus anything good for my teeth. Gums tight .Clearness etc my wt 42 age 21.
I am facing problem in my daily life. When I leave my seat and touch something or someone I got electric spark. What is it?
I've patchy arm. Not sunburn n not leukoderma. But I don't know what it is. I have it since many years. It doesn't spread. I've tried medication But didn't worked. What should I do Patches are white. There is no sensations. Just a patchy skin.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.