Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata DuttaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old unmarried girl. I want to ask you about what actual diet chart you would suggest for me to have proper look at this age. I want to know please help me to have good health even I am little bit fatty you can say fluffy not much but I am much active to do works. By god grace early i'm not tired. Mostly I love to eat rice every time and please guide me to have proper diet at this age. I am waiting for your suggestions. Wish you have blessed day ahead. God bless you.
Respected doctor, I had unprotected sexual intercourse on 8th October. My period date was 28th but there was no periods. So I consulted a gynecologist who gave me meprate 10 mg for 3 days. After 7-8 days I had bleeding for 2 days. I did upt (urine pregnancy test) on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Was it Periods bleeding or implantation bleeding. I am very tensed. please guide m.will b highly grateful to you.
My wife thinks if she has frequent sex wit me she would face a problem of urinate frequently. Is the so.
I got 5 months old baby. What can I apply for the stretch marks appears on my stomach? Please can you suggest me any cream or oil through which I can ride off my stretch marks?
My wife is pregnant first time. We got married 7 month before. Its her 27 weak. Today her blood report show, PDW: 7.6 & MPV :6.8 and her HB: 9.8. So can you please explain reasons for PDW? Her hepatitis B test is negative.
This is the first time I had periods I am 12 years old today is my 3rd day what should I do to overcome my pain.
Hi. Am 28 m newly married. She is getting pain in her vagina while on sex. So stil we are not able to do. Kindly give your suggestion. Tnq in advance.
She had pain in her right breast from many good days her breast is not such huge one. But it hurts when touched even very firmly. It seems full and heavy and warmth too compared to left. There is no discharge and the texture of the breast skin looks fine. Nipples are all okay. Her period is not near too. What is the reason? Is this a sign of breast cancers? But I didn't find any pea structured element in her breast too. Please help!
I am 28 years old female, having discharge white milky with bad smell irregularly with backache since last months. I am suffering lot of embarrassment and could not disclosed. Such discharge continue pressed me to use sanitary pads all the days. Please suggest the treatment and problems.
My friend had unprotected sex with her boyfriend on 27th August and she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After 4 days I.e. On 1 september she started bleeding which continued till 4th September. Then she did home 4 urine pregnancy test after 21 days of intercourse, 28 days, 35 days and 42 days of intercourse. All the test came NEGATIVE. She did a beta hcg test on 18th October which was 51 days after intercourse. The result was <1.2miU/mL. Then after 5 days i.e. On 23 October she started bleeding which continued till 29th October. Last month also she bleed from 23 November to 29th November. Now I read on the internet that there is some breakthrough bleeding. So is it the same bleeding or actual periods?
My wife trying to conceive pregnancy but it doesn't after miscarriage 6 month son before 5 year. We have a daughter of 9 year old. My wife has PCOS disease. Kindly help us.
Is getting menstrual periods after 3 months safe? what can be wrong in my body that I didnt get my periods for 3 months?
I had an ectopic pregnancy in left tube due to which, my left tube was removed as well cysts from both ovaries were also removed during surgery. However, my right tube is healthy. What are the chances of getting healthy pregnancy again, and when should I prepare myself for next. Also, I have been taking met pco care for pcod problem and folic acids. How early can I expect?
You are just a few weeks away from the greatest joy of your life. As you keep counting moments, do not be afraid. The journey to the greatest joy can be a joyride too. Your doctor will take care ot your worries, clear all tour doubts. Just follow some simple dietary and exercise regimens, maintain basic hygiene and it will make things a lot easier for you.
1. Exercise regularly, after consulting your doctor e. G. Walking, yoga and meditation.
2. Maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, trimming nails regularly.
3. Wear clean, loose, comfortable clothes.
4. Keep surroundings clean.
5. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours.
6. Consult your doctor before taking any medicine and take them regularly.
The doctor will ask you to:
#take medications like folic acid during months 1-3, iron & calcium supplement from the 4th month onwards.
# get 2 tetanus toxoid (tt) injections after the 5th month, 4 weeks apart
# get your blood and urine tests done.
7. Visit your doctor for routine check up every month.
In case of emergencies such as severe abdominal pain or cramps, leaking of fluids from the vaginas even if there is no pain, swelling of feet or hands, bleeding from the vagina & decrease of foetal movement, contact your doctor.
1. Smoking & smoke filled surrounding, lifting heavy weights, wearing high heels.
2. Long journeys, crowded transport and bumpy rides. Consult your doctor before travelling.
3. Sex if you have unexplained bleeding, history of miscarriage or premature labour, pregnancy with twins or triplets or disorders of the placenta.
Consult your doctor regarding sex during pregnancy.
4. Getting up suddenly from the bed if you feel dizzy or giddy. First turn to the side, sit and then stand up slowly.
1. Avoid consumption of coffee, tea, preservatives (e. G ajinomoto, alcohol, spicy and fried foods.
2. Avoid excess taking salt intake in case of history of hypertension.
3. Take a diet that is rich in proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins. Foods that are rich in nutrients and could be taken during pregnancy are -
-proteins - milk, pulses, legumes, nuts, cheese, whole grains, soybean, egg, meat.
Green leafy vegetables, dry fruits, whole grains, dates, lean red meat, fish, poultry.
Berries, green leafy vegetables, beans, orange juice, broccoli, nuts, fortified cereals
Green leafy vegetables, milk & milk products like cheese, ice cream, curd, fish.
Oil, ghee, sweets in small quantities.
Vitamins, minerals- fruits (2-4 servings daily, vegetables (3 -5 servings daily)
Nausea, vomiting & acidity are common during pregnancy and can be managed by taking toast, biscuits, frequent small meals, medications and plenty of fluids.
Average weight gain during pregnancy
1st trimester: 1 kg
2nd trimester: 5 kg
3rd trimester: 5 kg
Total: 11 kg minimum
The weight gain depends on your weight prior to pregnancy.
Hello Dr. Me or mere husband planning kr rhe h for a baby. Hum 4 month se daily sex bi karte h. But me pregnant nhi ho pa rhi. KY koi critical problem to nhi h n. Koi solution bataye.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hello doctor. I am 23 years married girl. My menstrual cycle is normal of 30 days & bleeding for 4 days. My lmp was 12 june. Since last 6-7 days i'm getting cramping pain in my lower abdomen. What will be the reason?
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, talk with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Will you develop scars? As with all cosmetic procedures, rhinoplasty can leave scars.
Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks: Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery