Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Kolkata and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suchandra DasYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male, I am getting pain on right side of abdomen while passing urine and sometimes on both sides. I taken x-ray of KUB, in the reports its mentioned as" E/O SACRALISATION OF L5 NOTED ON RIGHT SIDE" what is this is it serious? Help me.
For kidney stones some people suggest do not drink lemon and citric fruit etc and some suggest drink lots of lemon water. Than which advice should I take please suggest.
Aged 73 years, is a retired male living in Madurai, Tamilnadu. I am having the problem of passing urine.I am passing urine very little in day time and lot during nights. I have to getup every one and half or 2 hours. It disrups my sleep very much. I do not experience any pain whie pssing urine or otherwise.I will be glad to have your valuable adivise in this matter.
Female Age 17 From last 3 months I am suffering from a problem i.e. My urine smells very badly. Its So Bad that I feel like vomiting. The whole bathroom smells worst. Help me Please.
3.7 mm dense focus seen in the right pelvis - Soft tissue classification / calculus. Urinary bladder is mildly distended . NO focal lesion seen. Prostate is normal in size and attenuation. No focal lesion seen. Please advise if I need surgery or just medicine?
I Had a Stone's in kidney I had known this by consulting doctor, that is a year back. Doctor told me that Stone's are too small that can be cured by Medicine, I used Medicine for few months, But again I'm getting now pain in my stomach, is that due to change in food, or Should I use that Medicine for life long, When I used doctor prescribed Medicine I had no pain after along time I feel pain, Should I change my diet or should I drink more juices for Summer temperature.
I was admitted in a hospital from last 2 days because of pain between my back and stomach, in test they got their is a some type of stone near kidney. Now what can I do to remove that stone from my body.
It was found a cortical cyst at my left kidney with a size of 1.9x1.6 cm. But no symptoms or pain. Is it to be treated or can be ignored?
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment for chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.